playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.3] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 2.76 GB

Download Win (238MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Calm down. There is zero incest in the original builds :) Only patched, if you choose it. No landladies.
Oh thank you, haven't played since 4.0 so I was surprised to see it. Also is there someway to buy you a coffee? I used a virtual credit card number from my bank and seems like Patreon don't accept it anymore, since it typically have a short expire date.

Oh crap... Did I... just inadvertently offended all the landladies of the world?! :eek:
I am sorry (land)ladies, I'm sure you are all lovely :love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: botc76 and McWoodz

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh thank you, haven't played since 4.0 so I was surprised to see it. Also is there someway to buy you a coffee? I used a virtual credit card number from my bank and seems like Patreon don't accept it anymore, since it typically have a short expire date.

Oh crap... Did I... just inadvertently offended all the landladies of the world?! :eek:
I am sorry (land)ladies, I'm sure you are all lovely :love::ROFLMAO:
I think you can donate to me via the other link SubscribeStar. I'm 99% sure. And no worries, my fans are not really into landladies. Least, the majority I know of.

Reactions: introvtx

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Hey everyone. Just got a chance and wanted to drop in.

As OMVN has said, moving forward we are going to be working on this and future projects together. I know that I am super excited about some of the things we have planned. As he mentioned, I will be writing some short stories based around scenarios from different parts of the game, most will be non-canonical. These will be included as bonus rewards for certain patreon tiers.

Aside from that. I hope you guys enjoy the update and consider playing the love path again from the beginning to see all the changes. We are really interested to hear your feedback on it, just remember to use spoilers if talking about stuff from the most recent update.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So if I have to do a restart, should I dominate from the beginning or where I remember leaving off with Alison on the roof?
I had played nice previously.
Did you take her on to some roof? You best not drop my girl from there... And IDK what this roof is tbh. The current changes will show from the opening scene to the very end of current love update. 0.4.3 We have not touched Dom/Harem. We'll do a remaster per release. Harem, is next for example. After that, in October, it's a dom. At which point, all paths have been finally remastered.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
does any body have a walktrough of the game ? i'd like the 2 path of the submission path please please please !

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
does any body have a walktrough of the game ? i'd like the 2 path of the submission path please please please !
Seeing as so many of you have asked for a guide, which is beyond me. I'll get to work on one with someone who has time I suppose. For now. In dom path: In the kitchen choose to sniff does panties, and tell her you dropped something. From that point on, choose only options that give you dom points.

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I hear i'm headed to the harem sooner or later.

I don't know whether to be happy more people want me or sad mistress wants to share me.
Must be "very difficult." "Like UncleVT would say. To make this decision. Not to worry. Your mistress is coming along with you. And! She'll be an option :) Ava gets a play as avaline path. We don't make useless games round here. You can play as her, and choose your target.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does the 0.42 "patch" still function correctly with the 0.43 version (given the re-write)?
The incest patch is only for 1 character at the moment and she's only in the harem route, it isn't altered by this update which is only for the love route.

Reactions: Immunity
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes