Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh ... great lord booty of the bootylicious and bubbalicious, Alison conjurer and minister of them babes ... do bestow upon us the good graces of apples of our eyes befallen from graces to giddy us up;)!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
On a serious note: I love this fkn community. And I understand that many of you can't afford much. That's fine, I'll keep releasing it. But, BSF has slaved over this update. I'd like to be able to pay him something. So, please consider supporting the project in any way you can. He now officially works with me. On this, and our upcoming projects.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Say it ain't so! :eek: :rolleyes:

How about I pledge from the start of next month? Will that suffice? :unsure: (and of course I'll play it, again)
It most certainly would. We. and I do mean WE. Have a good thing going, we get along, and bounce ideas back and forth. We're a great fit. I am already talking about the second project with him. As well as short stories that will become available from Supporter tier and up written by him, rewarded by me on my page. So, much appreciated.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It most certainly would. We. and I do mean WE. Have a good thing going, we get along, and bounce ideas back and forth. We're a great fit. I am already talking about the second project with him. As well as short stories that will become available from Supporter tier and up written by him, rewarded by me on my page. So, much appreciated.
You might have to remind me though... I'm currently backing 20-odd creators and I review them at the end of each month, but I always forget about the ones I looked at backing... :rolleyes: :whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I know OneManVN keeps writing stuff but.. but can someone sum it up? I mean i can't read those damn posts with that ass on the left :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes