Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Excuse me, i just got notified that someone claimed Mel being "his" girl.. ? :unsure: *Wonder how much nervegas that chloroform bottle can hold*

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
jUST REMEMBER THE EARLY Dev promisses =>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HAve fun while you still can ... hard IRL bombs A.W.A.Y!!!!

Dev wins the internet this month..HAHA!!!..spit out my tea :p
View attachment 179536
very nice start..intelligently written..looks like the "long story" which is my preferred story..so i'm in!! AND..the main-dame is a stunner..so i find no fault with this first release..two thumbs up.
Allow me to help you with that bud.
I can answer that at the risk of spoiling the story, but it's your call.

• Love
Reactions: Repuci

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
jUST REMEMBER THE EARLY Dev promisses =>
Have fun while you still can ... hard IRL bombs A.W.A.Y!!!!
I've never forgotten. And, coincidentally. We've reached a point in the story, where she "depending on choice." Will shine as bright as the mother fucking sun, on a clear sky day, hitting your eyes. Everything else has its place ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
playing a test build of the update..it is AWESOME...it is VERY long..love path..a gazillion renders..a lot of story..important choices with branching paths that make a difference...it is the best update yet..i strongly urge people Sub OMVN and get this immediately when its ready for primetime..you wont be sorry.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Can we make a deal? I'll supply you with all the chloroform you need to use on these other fools if you will agree to not disappear me.
Do you think she will take this deal or does she prefer to keep her mistress for herself. You are playing a dangerous game here mate. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mistress is the dom so technically she keeps me.

That being said I would never hurt someone I like and I like BSF.....

Don't worry hun, i'll make sure it's quick and painless.

I think most people will have a new girl to contend with in this update anyway. There is the cutest little thing i've ever seen but i'm spoiling nothing.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Honestly the fact that she didn't reply has me worried. I'm kind of scared to leave my house.
It was nice knowing you.

Mistress is the dom so technically she keeps me.

That being said I would never hurt someone I like and I like BSF.....

Don't worry hun, i'll make sure it's quick and painless.

I think most people will have a new girl to contend with in this update anyway. There is the cutest little thing i've ever seen but i'm spoiling nothing.
You think people will will change from Melissa after this update? I don't think so. ;)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
when you update this game-please let us just use skip when we start-i lost all my games in my downloads a few days ago..............not exactly fun having to deal with all that dialog when you wanna progress.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
when you update this game-please let us just use skip when we start-i lost all my games in my downloads a few days ago..............not exactly fun having to deal with all that dialog when you wanna progress.
Thing is. We remastered the game. Rewrite, refresh, edit, cut a ton of work from the very first scene. All the way to the current love path. I am sorry, but the skip is not a thing. I suppose you could get a save.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes