Red469

May 18, 2018
First, of... Thank you for your kind words, I truly appreciate it. If you liked it now, wait until you try the rewritten and fully proofread "Love path" Update coming up next. By rewritten, I mean the entire love path has been edited masterfully by the anon writer I have recruited.

The current update: 0.4.3 has been a nightmare. A lot happened IRL last month, and it set me back a week. I also lost one of my babies (My GPU's) Has been replaced since, but it as well cost me 12 days. I am currently on putting things together phase. And I am going to... let me use a gif to explain how fast I'm working to release by Friday at the latest. View attachment 371447
Not an exaggerated comparison.
Hi OneManVN

How are things progressing?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hi OneManVN

How are things progressing?
Not dead yet. I am about 75% done. Hoping for an Early Access release by tomorrow at the latest. The build will, of course, need proofreading before live release, so EA will go live while waiting on proofreading.

• Love
Reactions: Repuci

Red469

May 18, 2018
Not dead yet. I am about 75% done. Hoping for an Early Access release by tomorrow at the latest. The build will, of course, need proofreading before live release, so EA will go live while waiting on proofreading.
If your proof reader dawdles... Feel free to contact me... Happy to help

Reactions: OneManVN

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not sure which path is better... any helpful tips? :whistle:;)
The harem path is very much a story path on its own. It follows a different approach, its about the characters.
The dom path is segmented further depending if you wanna dom nicely, dom firmly, wanna make Ali a dom. AND there is Ava on one route. She is funny as fuck :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, it's really weird.

She comes home from work, she's obviously not horny nor in the mood for sex but when I start telling her some jokes she throws me on the sofa and sits on my face.

It's annoying because she never lets me finish my jokes.
Here you go, try telling a joke in here, see if she lets you finish it!
https://f95zone.to/threads/jokes.35122/

Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh my. I see you guys have been busy in here. Hahahaha. Well, it's not over just yet. Dom lovers still have some 10-15 votes. However, it looks like Harem wins this one. And to crush those Harem loving peasants out there. Avaline is making her slow way to Harem. You need to keep in mind she is only 4.8 liters. Even though I boosted her to a 5footer in the game with 5-inch heels making her 5' 2" so it'll take her some time to walk with her little legs. She is, however, coming to Harem. So grab a seat either way.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes