thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
I want to try out this game but I have some questions I saw the futa tag is it avoidable because I don't like futas
second question I want to go trough harem route is it something I decide at start of the game or do I have to make the right choices and if so is there maybe a walkthrough, so I can get what I want without missing any scenes thanks in advance

Reactions: mickster101

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I want to try out this game but I have some questions I saw the futa tag is it avoidable because I don't like futas
second question I want to go trough harem route is it something I decide at start of the game or do I have to make the right choices and if so is there maybe a walkthrough, so I can get what I want without missing any scenes thanks in advance
Yes, it is avoidable. As for the harem, you get to choose not far from the start. The options are clear.

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
So I played trough the game it was really good I enjoyed it ok all the Chris scenes where unnecessary was kind of annoying even when the boat scene happened to get rid of him but now his wife will hate the MC I think it would be better when he wouldn't exist from the start and second I don't know who the futa is this is kind of worrying me a little and that all the girls are so thirsty for each other it's ok but a little to much and one last thing it would be cool if we could choose the hairstyle for Allison (Harem Route) because I am not a big fan of short hair on her but the game was still enjoyable even when I wish I could get Michelle too but that's only my wish and opinions on it keep up the good work (y):)

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks. As for Chris, you'll find out that he was the best thing that ever happened to Harem soon enough.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
"You like to show a lot of rear views, and I mean a lot." Do you mean like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If so, then yes. I really do like to show as much booty as I can. I've yet to receive any complaints, so unless you are the first :p I think it's working.

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
possible char name error
v 0.4.2 fix + incest patch (don't know if errror is in main game or inc-patch, haven't played w/o inc-patch)
early in 1st playthrough, Harem path:
Alison and Melissa is in couch having "the chat" and the game attributes one spoken line to MC, when it (to me) seems it would have been Melissa that said it?

EDIT: did an unren and the char naming error is in the original game file harem

EDIT2: found another line that seems to be spoken by the wrong character, in haremII

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
M "It's not like you need a favor to ask me for anything you want anyhow, right?"
[ ^ shouldn't this be said by Alison?] No. As for the rest, I'm not seeing them on my script. I guess I fixed them on the last pass for this release coming up. Thanks though.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Good news. I should have the update ready for proofreading by Monday. I also found someone to help with the proofreading and improve the entire game from the very first letter to the very last. Not just this update. Please show some love once you see their name in the credit section this coming update.

Now speculate away.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Sorry if it was asked/answered before, but which route(s) is the next update about ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So,harem story will be next month?
Last one was dom/other, so there's a good chance that you're right
Its a matter of vote. Patrons can vote on the order of the routes to get an update after each one had been updated. Its the beginning of a new cycle as far as i can tell so after Love the next one will be decided by a poll again.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Its a matter of vote. Patrons can vote on the order of the routes to get an update after each one had been updated. Its the beginning of a new cycle as far as I can tell so after Love the next one will be decided by a poll again.
<3 Much appreciated. And you are correct. Once the cycle is complete, they get to choose again. However, seeing as love finished the round, it can't be voted on next month ;) Gotta keep things moving and fair. Next month it will be a battle... Corruption(Dom.) VS Harem. Patrons vote, then the month after, love/ and whichever path did not win this round are up for voting.

Red469

May 18, 2018
<3 Much appreciated. And you are correct. Once the cycle is complete, they get to choose again. However, seeing as love finished the round, it can't be voted on next month ;) Gotta keep things moving and fair. Next month it will be a battle... Corruption(Dom.) VS Harem. Patrons vote, then the month after, love/ and whichever path did not win this round are up for voting.
Hi OneManVN

Thank you for a work of ART... in every sense of the word...

My first playthrough got me a bit emotional... Thats a credit to your storytelling to engage someone on that level is very rare.

I Love this Vn and wanted to thank for all your hard work on it.

I am curious when the next update is due as I am on the edge of my seat to see what happens next tbh.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hi OneManVN

Thank you for a work of ART... in every sense of the word...

My first playthrough got me a bit emotional... Thats a credit to your storytelling to engage someone on that level is very rare.

I Love this Vn and wanted to thank for all your hard work on it.

I am curious when the next update is due as I am on the edge of my seat to see what happens next tbh.
First, of... Thank you for your kind words, I truly appreciate it. If you liked it now, wait until you try the rewritten and fully proofread "Love path" Update coming up next. By rewritten, I mean the entire love path has been edited masterfully by the anon writer I have recruited.

The current update: 0.4.3 has been a nightmare. A lot happened IRL last month, and it set me back a week. I also lost one of my babies (My GPU's) Has been replaced since, but it as well cost me 12 days. I am currently on putting things together phase. And I am going to... let me use a gif to explain how fast I'm working to release by Friday at the latest. Non stop.gif
Not an exaggerated comparison.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes