Red469

May 18, 2018
My girlfriend always says i'm good with my tongue.

This is typing though, must be good with my fingers too.
I am not surprised At all..

Yeah, it's really weird.

She comes home from work, she's obviously not horny nor in the mood for sex but when I start telling her some jokes she throws me on the sofa and sits on my face.

It's annoying because she never lets me finish my jokes.
Well Shucks.... She gives you desert and your not happy cuz you dont get to finish your joke?

It's quite sad when pixel me is taller than real me.

Even with my heels i'm only just the same height as pixel me.

Fuck i'm short.
I am quite sure your Gf aint with you for the size of your body as she is the size of your heart.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't imagine you pestering anyone, surely not? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I don't know if i've mentioned there is just a tiny age gap between me and my girlfriend.

Her dob is in my username and mine is 18 years later. She thought I was looking for a quick fling with a cougar and it took some convincing otherwise. Now we've been together nearly 4 years.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't know if i've mentioned there is just a tiny age gap between me and my girlfriend.

Her dob is in my username and mine is 18 years later. She thought I was looking for a quick fling with a cougar and it took some convincing otherwise. Now we've been together nearly 4 years.
You mentioned an age gap, but not how many years it is, same as between me and my youngest brother, same years too! :)

Red469

May 18, 2018

Nothing wrong with Finding Love, Age is just a number, as long as the core of what your after is there, Who gives a Damn...
If anything it might be an arm candy thing... :D Plus the Real Deal.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Her dob is in my username and mine is 18 years later. She thought I was looking for a quick fling with a cougar and it took some convincing otherwise. Now we've been together for nearly 4 years.
Perfect age if you ask me. It's about the same gap my Gf's and I have. Apparently, they like older bearded guys. And I am happy to oblige. Beard and all.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Some people just lie about their life huh?
Yeah, especially nowadays. 2019 is so hard to get a woman or something else. It takes me exactly 30 seconds, to find a date nearby, or a one night stand. If only apps existed, or sites like Locanto with actual people in my area, in every single province in Canada. Oh well, shame indeed. I guess I'll stick to lies for now. Make me feel better you know.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Some people just lie about their life huh?
Some people in order to feel better about themselves, have to attempt to accuse others of what they do themselves?
Or is it that those same people are not that good at attracting girls?
Which is it..? I am curious.

Jun 20, 2018
Some people in order to feel better about themselves, have to attempt to accuse others of what they do themselves?
Or is it that those same people are not that good at attracting girls?
Which is it..? I am curious.
Probably both..don't lie and just be yourself everyone (y)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't care what path wins since my girl Melissa is in it I'm happy
This man makes a great point. Someone give him a drink. However, your girl? I'd be careful with such statements. It's dangerous around here to use those words... Especially where Melissa is concerned. People have gone missing lately, I wonder why.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes