Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Explains why Ava is asking me to send her over to her place. She wants to do "girly" stuff with her, I bet it's more like "with her."
I'm way too shallow for that. I'd simply tell i wanna do lewd things with her most of the time. All the time when she isn't wearing a bra. Its impossible to resist when she isn't wearing a bra. I mean i could try not to notice how her nipples are poking through the top but i'm not the person who can succeed at that :sneaky:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hm..will the MC or one of the females spank Avaron1974? I mean she deserves a little spanking once in a while. :sneaky:

If i never show up again my favourite hobbit found out where i live...

Reactions: smokebox

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hm..will the MC or one of the females spank Avaron1974? I mean she deserves a little spanking once in a while. :sneaky:

If i never show up again my favorite hobbit found out where i live...
She already got a spanking, as for what happens in the other paths... I guess we shall have to wait and see ;)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I started playing this a few days ago.
I'm at CH2 in the Love Path
And I'm starting the Harem one.
Leaving Dom for last since it's not really my thing, but I'm curious how it looks

This is gonna take a while hehehe.
I'll sure be posting selected renders comments as I always do then :geek:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Still alive and kicking. Real-life got in the way as it has the nasty habit of doing so. In case you didn't know... This build has been delayed for a week or so. Hopefully done by or before the end of the first august week.

Meanwhile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is there mind control in this game?
that depends on your definition of it. There is some degree of mind control coming with love path. It will carry over to other paths, once Alice; has been unlocked on those paths.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes