OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Crazy fnny intrigue etc. It makes you to cry, to laugh, to feel pity, to think, to regret (to think not to move into NY :p)
On one breathe... But lack of renders' variety. But I can live with it.... for now ;)
Thats how you devs should write your stories.
Thanx, mate.... (y)
Keep up
PS: why so prejudice about Russian women? They're not so chubby (*whispering* I am Russian and I know they're beautiful ;) )
What prejudice? She has massive boobs and butt, not chubby... And she is the only one in the game. And I know they are :)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Why Mel has a high chance of winning any fights she get into
1: MC taught her very well
2: she can use Pink Johny on her opponents
3: If the above options fails she just throw Ava on them and run :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I should have listened to Avaron1974...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very welcome hun.

I loved this long before the dev put me in and that was down to Mel.

She's also a romance option in the love path. As it stands right now the 3 main paths for the love route are Alice, Alison and Mel.

Based on what OMVN has said there is a route to get all 3 BUT it will be hard and probably have a lot of drawbacks. Safer bet would be to just pick 1 for the love route and all for the harem.

Also, that scene with me and Mel, pretty sure I could see what I had for lunch through the other end I swallowed it.

• Love
Reactions: smokebox and Mytez

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Why Mel has a high chance of winning any fights she get into
1: MC taught her very well
2: she can use Pink Johny on her opponents
3: If the above options fails she just throw Ava on them and run :ROFLMAO:
You have no idea how satisfying it is to read a comment like this. It means you are among the very few who actually understand the characters perfectly. Only one thing to add to that, and that is Shadow. Shadow and MC both taught Melissa, if you noticed in Harem they are close, that implies history.

Well, everything except throwing Ava at them, that's just too cruel... To them, I mean of course. Do you have any idea how much damage that little 5 footer does when she is angry? Spoiler: Avaline has been with Melissa, long enough to learn self-defense. Melissa has passed on all kinds of grappling moves to her which benefit her size. We will get to see her in action no doubt down the road.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is the incest patch applied in the compressed version or do I have to download the patch also?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Btw will the dom path be updated in the next version or will all paths be updated also?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Btw will the dom path be updated in the next version or will all paths be updated also?
No, sorry. Next update is Love (This month.) After that, in August; we decide which path gets developed. And by we, I mean patrons vote on Harem VS Dom.

I wish I could work on all three paths, and I literally would... But, I barely have 40 patrons (if even.) that does not allow me to work full time on the game sadly.

Reactions: Xypher

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have a feeling Daddy vagina face, is going to upset some people this coming update. And I also have a message from him...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am currently cruising at 200 renders. Half of those are Sexy redhead renders. Melissa is getting some serious screen time this update, so much she may require some sunscreen hehe. This will be by far the biggest update, I know I say that with each update... But, guess what? Every single time I say it, the update is indeed bigger than previously ;) I'm aiming for at least 300 renders before I halt rendering on the 20th. After that, it's put together time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I live safe in the knowledge that mistress will break him eventually.

And everyone else.

Of course the MC will help a little bit.

I'll cheer them on from a safe distance. Preferably in a bunker.

I just realised who that little fat shit reminds me of .... the Penguin from Batman, only not as awesome. I liked Penguin, I want to murder that fat little prick.

I'll settle for watching someone far more capable than me do it though.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Urgh,can't we just kill him? our hero doesn't seem to have a problem with disposing of human garbage, just kidding i know he is important for the plot ..but i still want to kill him!! beat him to death with pink johnie real real slow...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Urgh,can't we just kill him? our hero doesn't seem to have a problem with disposing of human garbage, just kidding i know he is important for the plot ..but i still want to kill him!! beat him to death with pink johnie real real slow...
MC and Alice/Alison aren't there.

They got separated last love update. Lil fat fuck is there for Caroline.

Reactions: smokebox

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Urgh, can't we just kill him? our hero doesn't seem to have a problem with disposing of human garbage, just kidding I know he is important for the plot ..but I still want to kill him!! beat him to death with pink Johnie real slow...
I live safe in the knowledge that mistress will break him eventually.

And everyone else.

Of course, the MC will help a little bit.

I'll cheer them on from a safe distance. Preferably in a bunker.

I just realized who that little fat shit reminds me of .... the Penguin from Batman, only not as awesome. I liked Penguin, I want to murder that fat little prick.

I'll settle for watching someone far more capable than me do it though.
Hmmm but I still want to murder him very slow someday, the pic got me confused I was not sure if it was Caroline or Jess, good thing you wiped out that doubt for me
This right here is the good shit. Precisely the reaction I was going for, and all this from just one image... Oh boy, wait until you see the other two ugly fucks and what they have planned this update.

Reactions: Merseault
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes