OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just want my kitten , the world can burn to dust for all i care :cool:
Just so you guys don't say I never share. Here is a copy of the Original Alice. The original is mine sorry. But this will do I'm sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: smokebox

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I made myself sad thinking about what could happen.

I was thinking he'd have to choose between Alice and Alison because only one can survive now Alice is activated and that made me sad again typing it.

• Sad

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
They make funny remarks about poor fashion choices? :geek:
Anythings possible I suppose. They could make funny remarks about your terrible sense of humor. But my guess is, this one is innocent yet hungry and curious. About two things. C&K You figure it out and decide what to do with it. As for me, I'm getting ready to educate her about the waterfall, reverse cowgirl, pole position and doggy. These are important for her education... That is the only reason I will take one for the team and teach her before she reaches all of you. Don't need to thank me, don't mention it.

Reactions: smokebox and Ennoch

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I made myself sad thinking about what could happen.

I was thinking he'd have to choose between Alice and Alison because only one can survive now Alice is activated and that made me sad again typing it.
D-aww. *Ehugs* on the way. And don't be sad. It's never going to be that cruel of a choice. I don't think I have it in me. Correction, when it comes to Alice/Alison I know for a fact I don't have it in me. Both will be alive and well, however not both will be. And that's what's going to kill you until the game is out... What did he mean by that not both will be?!

• Thinking Face

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
D-aww. *Ehugs* on the way. And don't be sad. It's never going to be that cruel of a choice. I don't think I have it in me. Correction, when it comes to Alice/Alison I know for a fact I don't have it in me. Both will be alive and well, however not both will be. And that's what's going to kill you until the game is out... What did he mean by that not both will be?!
I'm just gonna stop speculating and let it happen.

I know you won't kill off one of the girls.

I already know some bits you let slip, the only thing you haven't mentioned at all is anything to do with Alison/Alice.

So if something is going to happen to someone from the group all that leaves is Caroline, Shadow and Gene. I think Shadow will probably be safe so that leaves Gene and Carol. I doubt anything happening to Gene will affect the girls too deeply so Caroline.

Now, does she die from the bad guys or does she turn on her sister and force Alice to defend her host.

Or is it none of the above.

So many possibilities.

But it's okay, if anything bad happens Mighty Mouse Avaline will save the day. Anyone harms my mistress or her friends i'll kick the fuck out of their shins.

Tell you one thing though, I thought i'd feel a bit weird people knowing my real name but I don't think my character would work so well without it.

• Wow
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Anyone harms my mistress or her friends I'll kick the fuck out of their shins.
So much violence inside that 4.8 liter it's scary. But that's one of the things I love about Avaline, and as for the name, I agree it's a bit weird, I mean thousands of pervs are now fantasizing about you. Not me though, *Cough* And I couldn't agree more on the character not working so well without it. After all, she is as unique as the name itself.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm just gonna stop speculating and let it happen.

I know you won't kill off one of the girls.

I already know some bits you let slip, the only thing you haven't mentioned at all is anything to do with Alison/Alice.

So if something is going to happen to someone from the group all that leaves is Caroline, Shadow, and Gene. I think Shadow will probably be safe so that leaves Gene and Carol. I doubt anything happening to Gene will affect the girls too deeply so Caroline.

Now, does she die from the bad guys or does she turn on her sister and force Alice to defend her host.

Or is it none of the above.

So many possibilities.

But it's okay, if anything bad happens Mighty Mouse Avaline will save the day. Anyone harms my mistress or her friends I'll kick the fuck out of their shins.

Tell you one thing though, I thought I'd feel a bit weird people knowing my real name but I don't think my character would work so well without it.
And I'll let you try figuring out what's going to happen. My money is on you are so far from the mark, you couldn't see it from Mars.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As if it wasn't hot enough over here this fine morning...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC: I've waited for so long for this! Fuck consequences, screw guilt, fuck whoever thinks I should not take advantage. Little does he know he is the one... Whoops, TMI there almost.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC: I've waited for so long for this! Fuck consequences, screw guilt, fuck whoever thinks I should not take advantage. Little does he know he is the one... Whoops, TMI there almost.
You can tell lil Ava allllll the secrets, it's okay.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Little does he know he is the one... Whoops, TMI there almost.
Indeed he is! He is the total victim on the Harem route! Like.. he doesn't wanna fuck all the ladies, its the girls who wanna fuck him and they aren't afraid to plot and scheme for his "demise"! ..well.. more like the demises of his shy overly respectful ways so he would fuck them silly finally but lets not get over some measly deatils.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Indeed he is! He is the total victim on the Harem route! Like.. he doesn't wanna fuck all the ladies, its the girls who wanna fuck him and they aren't afraid to plot and scheme for his "demise"! ..well.. more like the demises of his shy overly respectful ways so he would fuck them silly finally but lets not get over some measly deatils.
Took you long enough, slacker. But, you are absolutely correct. We men are so easily taken advantage of. Poor helpless guy :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Took you long enough, slacker. But, you are absolutely correct. We men are so easily taken advantage of. Poor helpless guy :(
He is the martyr of the noble cause of pleasing all the ladies really. The unsung hero who doesn't wanna just give in to temption and risk becoming an ass while all the girls are doing is keep asking "why?" while constantly fiddling in his pants when he is asleep. He is like Johnny Ricko from Starship Troopers. I'm kinda waiting for the moment he'd finally realize he could fuck the girls raw and when he does he'd get 20 minutes before a giant bug rips them apart. Uhm.. maybe i should have brought up another movie for example now that i think of it :sneaky:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
He is the martyr of the noble cause of pleasing all the ladies really. The unsung hero who doesn't wanna just give in to temptation and risk becoming an ass while all the girls are doing is keep asking "why?" while constantly fiddling in his pants when he is asleep. He is like Johnny Ricko from Starship Troopers. I'm kinda waiting for the moment he'd finally realize he could fuck the girls raw and when he does he'd get 20 minutes before a giant bug rips them apart. Uhm.. maybe I should have brought up another movie for example now that i think of it :sneaky:
Johny at least got some, as you may recall that hot AF girl who he totally did not deserve in any universe... Said, "I got to have you." So I guess he got some. Unlike Johny, and the impatient virgins around the world who seek only instant fap VN's, once this get's started. It will be fapalicious. Thankfully we are almost there on all three paths.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes