OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Almost went into a full bitch mode. Almost.
You must be talking to yourself, or someone we have ignored for obvious reasons. Don't ruin your weekend over it. Ask them to hold your beer while you decide what to do next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your time is best spent deciding what to do with those tattas. And yes, we have officially arrived at the best destination in the entire game. The first major decision in the story begins right here.

Reactions: smokebox and Ennoch

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Almost went into a full bitch mode. Almost.
I have whoever you are talking to on ignore. I only ignore idiots so save yourself the headache hunni.

Damn keyboard gremlins. I can't spell anything right today.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have whoever you are talking to on ignore. I only ignore idiots so save yourself the headache hunni.
I just had the grand opening of my Ignore list yesterday, with two guests right away! So these are troll-heavy days. Anyway..

Your time is best spent deciding what to do with those tattas.
I've decide that a long time ago, silly! Its just we have to bide our time! She is feisty. I mean she can literally kick the hell out of us so can't be all that pushy because is she panics, we are dead :whistle: Its a waiting game. Although i must say i find it interesting that in the intro she was raped so easily.. where was Alice and the inhuman power back then i wonder. And that weird aversion toward water, i feel like there must be something more to it.
The first major decision in the story begins right here.
Uhm.. Titjob or Oral? :geek: I know i'm shallow :sneaky:

Reactions: smokebox

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just had the grand opening of my Ignore list yesterday, with two guests right away! So these are troll-heavy days. Anyway..

I've decide that a long time ago, silly! Its just we have to bide our time! She is feisty. I mean she can literally kick the hell out of us so can't be all that pushy because is she panics, we are dead :whistle: Its a waiting game. Although i must say i find it interesting that in the intro she was raped so easily.. where was Alice and the inhuman power back then i wonder. And that weird aversion toward water, i feel like there must be something more to it.

Uhm.. Titjob or Oral? :geek: I know i'm shallow :sneaky:
Yeah, you are. So shallow, even Avaline could walk safely in those shallows. *Hides behind Mel* On to the second thing. It has been answered before, and no I do not mean go check the entire thread for it. Alice was completely offline until she became self-aware and awoke (Forcefully. Convenient I know, but that's my story, and I'm sticking to it... Literally.) Hence the gaps in memory you read about in Dom path. Bits and pieces will be found all around the three paths. The water? She has never learned how to swim, I'm sure if you couldn't swim you would love being thrown in a pool or the ocean no doubt ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Alice was completely offline until she became self-aware and awoke
Just our luck. :sneaky: No freebies for the saviour. Eh, no matter! We do it the right way. She doesn't make it easy. She is kinda gorgeous. Will be terribly hard to choose between her and Mel. Really.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just our luck. :sneaky: No freebies for the saviour. Eh, no matter! We do it the right way. She doesn't make it easy. She is kinda gorgeous. Will be terribly hard to choose between her and Mel. Really.
Good. That was my goal all along. Make it painful, and it will be. I for one, love Alison. No one will take her place on my first run. No one. Except maybe Alice, but that's like her twin sister, so I can say whoops sorry baby, I thought it was you last night.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
It's why I love the harem path.

Love path is my fave but harem lets me show some affection to the women I can't in the love path.
So you like to play as a manwhore.., but you are a woman so womanwhore? no.. that didn't sound good, pocketfireballwhore? did i make things worse? i guess i did :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's why I love the harem path.

Love path is my fave but harem lets me show some affection to the women I can't in the love path.
Love path was meant to be Alison only, you of all people know this. But, because of cruel people like yourself, and many others who decided they wanted strawberries instead of melons and fresh buns. I decided to add Mel to the menu. Now I know you fell for Alice as well, so it's not going to be an easy decision to make. A lot is going to happen this update, so much that I myself for the first time since the day I rendered that unbearable opening scene, cried. I hate myself this month over love path, but it's not like I can give the job to someone else to do it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So you like to play as a manwhore.., but you are a woman so womanwhore? no.. that didn't sound good, pocketfireballwhore? did i make things worse? i guess i did :unsure:
I suggest you find a sturdy helmet and a shield for the lower region.

• Wow

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have 2 favourites but can only be with 1 on the love path.

Harem lets me have both.

Mel is my girl with Alice pretty close and Alison third. OMVN is mean so can only show my love to one at a time. The harem lets me share the love like the hippies once preached.

I hate myself this month over love path, but it's not like I can give the job to someone else to do it.
But love is supposed to be happy.

Y U make us sad?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
You said a while ago we would need to decide between Mel and Alison on Love path, and i have my mind clear on this subject, what i am afraid is of you making me choose between Alison and Alice :confused:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OMVN is mean so can only show my love to one at a time. The harem lets me share the love like the hippies once preached.
Yup. Love is meant for one girl at a time, that other thing is not really called love, I mean sure you could love more than one person... But, Alison, deserves 100% And I'm not mean! I did add Melissa as a love choice.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Good. That was my goal all along. Make it painful, and it will be. I for one, love Alison. No one will take her place on my first run. No one.
Yeah you are biased but that doesn't matter, you aren't the one who writes the story! ...ohwait :unsure: Drats! :sneaky:
Make it painful, and it will be.
Sounds intriguing.
Love path was meant to be Alison only, you of all people know this. But, because of cruel people like yourself, and many others who decided they wanted strawberries instead of melons and fresh buns. I decided to add Mel to the menu. Now I know you fell for Alice as well, so it's not going to be an easy decision to make. A lot is going to happen this update, so much that I myself for the first time since the day I rendered that unbearable opening scene, cried. I hate myself this month over love path, but it's not like I can give the job to someone else to do it.
Thumbs up for the aformentioned cruel people. So you had a softy moment. It happens, choices have to be taken, sacrifices have to be made. Heartbreaking drama, cries, finalities are paving the road that leads to unrestricted acces to those boobs and pussy, the goal motivates me! ..yeah, still shallow.. :sneaky:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You said a while ago we would need to decide between Mel and Alison on Love path, and i have my mind clear on this subject, what i am afraid is of you making me choose between Alison and Alice :confused:
You guys need to do your research :D I have said this months ago. As much as I enjoy light trolling you few who are in love with Alice, Alison, and Mel. There is a way to get all 3. It will not be easy, and it will not be explained by me in any way shape or form. It will, however, be a maze of choices made, when combined = 3 women who love you and are fine with the fact that you'll need a bigger bed to accommodate them. As for choosing between Alice/Alison, You don't have too if you keep her as is. But that's going to cost you your humanity.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah you are biased but that doesn't matter, you aren't the one who writes the story! ...ohwait :unsure: Drats! :sneaky:

Sounds intriguing.

Thumbs up for the aformentioned cruel people. So you had a softy moment. It happens, choices have to be taken, sacrifices have to be made. Heartbreaking drama, cries, finalities are paving the road that leads to unrestricted acces to those boobs and pussy, the goal motivates me! ..yeah, still shallow.. :sneaky:
Hey, at least you know what you want. I'm a simple man myself, I see Melons, apples, and peaches. I eats them. Strawberries are left for dessert.

Reactions: Ennoch
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes