Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Celebrating my shiny 64GB of DDR4 @4000MHZ and seeing as it's the American thing to do...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974 See? I told you that you are the perfect height for certain things.
I'm not even American but that's worth celebrating.

I was all excited then thinking I reached Mel's boobs then I noticed my feet are higher than hers.

Now I know why she's dating me.

She wants to put a tray on my head and use me as a beer holder.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not even American but that's worth celebrating.

I was all excited then thinking I reached Mel's boobs then I noticed my feet are higher than hers.

Now I know why she's dating me.

She wants to put a tray on my head and use me as a beer holder.
Hey, someones got to hold that beer. Speaking of which...
that's me gtf out of this thread when the experts on VN and writing get on the comments throne.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, someones got to hold that beer. Speaking of which...
that's me gtf out of this thread when the experts on VN and writing get on the comments throne.
But the experts know things.

It's true.

Best one is a review on a mafia game I play. He expected corruption, brothels, prostitution and cousin fucking (don't ask, I have no idea).

He also expected, on a game tagged "romance" and "dating sim" for the girls to be slowly corrupted into obeying him.

It's like he saw the word Mafia, imagined an entirely different game and then got angry it wasn't the game he imagined it was.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Alison is human and Alice is the A.I who coexist in Alison body and was created to control Alison nanobots and use her as a weapon but Alice is going against her programming and having a mind of her own, correct?
Alice was initially as all things usually start... A goodwill project, a project to help humanity cure any and all disease, as well as find the path to true immortality.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
But the experts know things.

It's true.

Best one is a review on a mafia game I play. He expected corruption, brothels, prostitution and cousin fucking (don't ask, I have no idea).

He also expected, on a game tagged "romance" and "dating sim" for the girls to be slowly corrupted into obeying him.

It's like he saw the word Mafia, imagined an entirely different game and then got angry it wasn't the game he imagined it was.
Do you want to talk about reviews?

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I wasn't gonna say anything.

I read them thinking "pretty sure text warnings were put there to stop this" and then swiftly ran away.
Well, now that you read it, time I edit it. Don't want to upset anyone... My goodness, what took over me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can see why some devs don't bother reading what people say.

Despite warnings about being text heavy people still whine about it being text heavy ... i'm getting a headache and i'm not the dev.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I can see why some devs don't bother reading what people say.

Despite warnings about being text heavy people still whine about it being text heavy ... i'm getting a headache and i'm not the dev.
Mhm. I've stopped reading reviews. Since they are not really reviewing, to begin with anyhow. They are opinions. You can't review an unfinished game. Plus all the 1 to two stars are either ....... or .... ..... Who can't make it to the end of the build, or flat out lazy. So of course, play 30 seconds, find no sex, and then hit review.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mhm. I've stopped reading reviews. Since they are not really reviewing, to begin with anyhow. They are opinions. You can't review an unfinished game. Plus all the 1 to two stars are either ....... or .... ..... Who can't make it to the end of the build, or flat out lazy. So of course, play 30 seconds, find no sex, and then hit review.
I kinda feel bad. I spam threads, all the while advertising the game, and I seem to attract .... well.

I'll not use my words i've managed to go a whole month without getting a warning. On the one hand I kinda feel ignored by the mods on the other hand being ignored by the mods is awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I kinda feel bad. I spam threads, all the while advertising the game, and I seem to attract .... well.

I'll not use my words I've managed to go a whole month without getting a warning. On the one hand, I kinda feel ignored by the mods on the other hand being ignored by the mods is awesome.
Believe me, if I could say what I want to say to some people on here, I'd be banned for life. I have zero tolerance when it comes to stupidity. But, I've learned to control it, I just ignore them completely. As far as I am concerned, they do not exist.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
These people really makes me mad, but what really pissed me off is that they don't even finish the content before making a review, "oh is too much text to read let me go there and make a poor review", urgh!! i wish i could just burn them alive

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes