OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Morning hun, you okay this fine, hot as hell, sweltering day?

He's adding incest as and when.
Morning shorty :) I'm doing really well, to be honest. I'm really excited about the second PC being so close! I'm getting CPU and RAM this month. Leaving only motherboard/PSU/SSD and case for next time. So, August looks like the month I start working on the new title. As for the heat, I'm once again lucky... It's only 23 here this beautiful morning. Sucks to be you hehe.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
You could have a trap-incest character that nobody knows that the person his trans. i actually added the incest patch, and winter say that Uncle"mc" says uncle''so and so" actually wasn't his niece (thought he was and find out that he isn't) Image2.png

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You could have a trap-incest character that nobody knows that the person his trans. i actually added the incest patch, and winter say that Uncle"mc" says uncle''so and so" actually wasn't his niece (thought he was and find out that he isn't) View attachment 335871
Try using a fresh start from the three choice menu. I don't know why the fuck it keeps on persisting, but I did try it and it worked. Otherwise, try this save. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/348037_6-2-LT1.rar It should give the desired results. As for trans trap that won't reveal, I can't do that sadly... People would get all emotional and bitch for weeks to come. Why do you think I add warnings and forced confirmation on scenes that contain traps/trans? Because those who like to pretend they don't like them publicly will complain otherwise.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, trap is a unique fetish and while some of us don't mind trap content and some don't mind it as long as it's avoidable the rest will rage up a shitstorm.

• Sad
Reactions: OneManVN

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Try using a fresh start from the three choice menu. I don't know why the fuck it keeps on persisting, but I did try it and it worked. Otherwise, try this save
Yeah, i'd like to +1 Perkins' observation that even with incest patch the "even though we aren't blood related" line is there. Thats why i thought the incest patch is actually for Alison's sister on the harem path.
So she suppose to be our actual nice then :unsure: Yeah, makes much more sense but.. story wise its kinda hazy to me what happened with her parents? They are dead, thats what i gathered, but it kinda never gets mentioned how/why. Or was it and just missed it? With whom she was living with then?

You could have a trap-incest character
You keep pushing this trap thing, trying to influence the subconsciousness of the Dev so he'd add more now don't you. I see what you are doing. You really shoul keep doing it :cool:
It's only 23 here this beautiful morning. Sucks to be you hehe.
Now aren't you a peach Fuck you *Cough* Yes yes, thats fine. Its not like 35+ here or anything and i'd like to strangle you right now or anything, please do keep telling how nice and bearable it is there :giggle:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, i'd like to +1 Perkins' observation that even with incest patch the "even though we aren't blood related" line is there. Thats why i thought the incest patch is actually for Alison's sister on the harem path.
So she suppose to be our actual nice then :unsure: Yeah, makes much more sense but.. story wise its kinda hazy to me what happened with her parents? They are dead, thats what i gathered, but it kinda never gets mentioned how/why. Or was it and just missed it? With whom she was living with then?

You keep pushing this trap thing, trying to influence the subconsciousness of the Dev so he'd add more now don't you. I see what you are doing. You really shoul keep doing it :cool:

Now aren't you a peach Fuck you *Cough* Yes yes, thats fine. Its not like 35+ here or anything and i'd like to strangle you right now or anything, please do keep telling how nice and bearable it is there :giggle:
Hey now, no strangling the dev. Who is going to bring the trapification? The incest patch seems to have issues with previous saves. As I've explained a few times. Please try the link above where I provided a save, otherwise start from the Love/Harem/Dom menu and skip all the way to where the scene happens. Seeing as I never included a switch/trigger for it, I suppose the saves persist. I personally had to go into C/Users/Documents/Your user name/AppData/roaming/RenpY and delete the mother *&**** saves there. I burned them with fire for 8 days straight. And once I deleted those f^&%&^*& files. It magically said I guess this will be my secret. As for Willow...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey now, no strangling the dev. Who is going to bring the trapification? The incest patch seems to have issues with previous saves. As I've explained a few times. Please try the link above where I provided a save, otherwise start from the Love/Harem/Dom menu and skip all the way to where the scene happens. Seeing as I never included a switch/trigger for it, I suppose the saves persist. I personally had to go into C/Users/Documents/Your user name/AppData/roaming/RenpY and delete the mother *&**** saves there. I burned them with fire for 8 days straight. And once I deleted those f^&%&^*& files. It magically said I guess this will be my secret.
I'm exactly the one who keeps telling over threads of Ren'Py VNs to do just that as i'm perfectly and painfully well aware what that pesky older persistent file can cause, will cause with playthroughs after an update. So this is probably slightly more complicated then that.

You see i didn't have an older version. I am new to this, only played this with the newest version, didn't have older persistent and save files AND played it through in one sit on the harem path with incest patch (i'm like.. if i see incest patch its a reflex that i install incest patch). I didn't even reload, my savescaming started on Dom path which came after. And that line was still there.

Its not a big thing, can absolutely overlook it. But its there.

Um... Winter is Willow dude.
Why do you say like that as if I'm stupid. I am not! Not really. I mean.. maybe a litte. Somewhat? Slightly daft? ..at times? Have issues with obvious things on occasions? I'm not stupid that much you see! :whistle:

Ah yes, the Love path. Okay. I'm heeding your adive and waiting till next update before playing that one. Yes, i remember Willow otherwise ..now that he mentioned it.. shutup nobody asked you, you make us look like dumb or something! *cough* wherewasi... Y-yes, so Willow, yes i get that one. Yes, incest is in high demand as always plus Willow is both cute and old enough. Who wouldn't want to lewd her?

My obserwation wasn't about this you see :) From a storyteller perspective. They are there on the Love path right? But they aren't there on the Harem path. They are dead. My not so hard to figure out guess is that poor Ricky/Michelle will die on Love path later on. But on Harem we don't have a clue what happened and it peeks the player's interest. Even if the question of how they died can be avoided but some info on where, with who, she was living? Who was her ward and if the mc was, then why she wasn't living with him? She is barely adult, was minor like months ago.. she had to have a ward which apparently wasn't the mc. As a player i'm kinda curious who took care of her. This way her story is a tad bit "muscled" into the otherwise seamless flow. Its like she misses juuust that one extra line or two that would integrate her into the Harem path properly.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm exactly the one who keeps telling over threads of Ren'Py VNs to do just that as i'm perfectly and painfully well aware what that pesky older persistent file can cause, will cause with playthroughs after an update. So this is probably slightly more complicated then that.

You see i didn't have an older version. I am new to this, only played this with the newest version, didn't have older persistent and save files AND played it through in one sit on the harem path with incest patch (i'm like.. if i see incest patch its a reflex that i install incest patch). I didn't even reload, my savescaming started on Dom path which came after. And that line was still there.

Its not a big thing, can absolutely overlook it. But its there.

Why do you say like that as if I'm stupid. I am not! Not really. I mean.. maybe a litte. Somewhat? Slightly daft? ..at times? Have issues with obvious things on occasions? I'm not stupid that much you see! :whistle:

Ah yes, the Love path. Okay. I'm heeding your adive and waiting till next update before playing that one. Yes, i remember Willow otherwise ..now that he mentioned it.. shutup nobody asked you, you make us look like dumb or something! *cough* wherewasi... Y-yes, so Willow, yes i get that one. Yes, incest is in high demand as always plus Willow is both cute and old enough. Who wouldn't want to lewd her?

My obserwation wasn't about this you see :) From a storyteller perspective. They are there on the Love path right? But they aren't there on the Harem path. They are dead. My not so hard to figure out guess is that poor Ricky/Michelle will die on Love path later on. But on Harem we don't have a clue what happened and it peeks the player's interest. Even if the question of how they died can be avoided but some info on where, with who, she was living? Who was her ward and if the mc was, then why she wasn't living with him? She is barely adult, was minor like months ago.. she had to have a ward which apparently wasn't the mc. As a player i'm kinda curious who took care of her. This way her story is a tad bit "muscled" into the otherwise seamless flow. It's like she misses juuust that one extra line or two that would integrate her into the Harem path properly.
Unless you didn't read it properly... It was already explained somewhat (Vaguely for now.). As to why she was living alone, and who she was living with (Alone.) Parents died, she at the time blamed her uncle for not being there, as for how they died... Think TV show. You don't get to know right away, you wait until it's time for that episode where it's told. Ward? She was is 18, why would she need a warden... Stop fantasizing about having Winter in detention, in a class all to yourself with her schoolgirl outfit on and no panties.

I don't think you're stupid, you like traps, you like Winter, you want to lewd Willow even though you can't... You're a pervert, not stupid and that's just (y)

And stop wishing ill on Winters parents. That's not happening. Not a spoiler if it's never happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ennoch

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
When on the sub/dom/pet route, is it supposed to repeat the scene where you meet Tiff in the store and talk to Avaline? It just repeats the store scene and Alison doing yoga at home..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When on the sub/dom/pet route, is it supposed to repeat the scene where you meet Tiff in the store and talk to Avaline? It just repeats the store scene and Alison doing yoga at home..
AHAAA!! Another one who is Trapped!! ..jeez i'm so funny... :sneaky:
No, thats a bug, is fixed in the fixed version. You can "circumvent" it in the non-fixed version by avoiding the Tiff scene altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.2 Fix] [OneManVN] (2.1 gb rar pc source)

244 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Note: I'm one of those who mute sound/music in games, and as low/good/high quality audio doesn't matter to me, during the crunching process I usually tend to save crunched file weight by significantly lowering the audio quality when possible. As in this particular game/version it seems that Dev has been putting a lot of effort in providing some quality game-sound/music (source/original audio files weighed 350-400 mb), if you play your games with sound enabled, expecting a good quality, you should download the original game version and not this crunched one. If you encounter bug/problem other than sound, report here, and pm me. cheers

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.2 Fix] [OneManVN] (2.1 gb rar pc source)

244 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Note: I'm one of those who mute sound/music in games, and as low/good/high quality audio doesn't matter to me, during the crunching process I usually tend to save crunched file weight by significantly lowering the audio quality when possible. As in this particular game/version it seems that Dev has been putting a lot of effort in providing some quality game-sound/music (source/original audio files weighed 350-400 mb), if you play your games with sound enabled, expecting a good quality, you should download the original game version and not this crunched one. If you encounter bug/problem other than sound, report here, and pm me. cheers
ty for ur efforts ! can u add zippyshare and LETSUPLOAD next time ;)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
INCEST PATCHES:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Drag and drop inside the /game folder, overwrite when prompted.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes