Jul 17, 2018
I just started playing this game again. I really enjoy the story, although it would be better if it had more sex scenes. Besides that, I love it. I love Alison just like everyone else, but I also love that deadly petite cutie Shadow. I enjoyed when she and Alison were going at each other.

Reactions: smokebox

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We need to figure out is Alison is a robot or cyborg or something.
When under duress she changes to a superhuman powered beast which suppresses Alison and Alice takes over.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We need to figure out is Alison is a robot or cyborg or something.
When under duress she changes to a superhuman powered beast which suppresses Alison and Alice takes over.
She has nanobots inside her that are run by an AI called Alice.

No spoiler needed, she does explain it in the game.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Alison is human and Alice is the A.I who coexist in Alison body and was created to control Alison nanobots and use her as a weapon but Alice is going against her programing and having a mind of her own, correct?

Reactions: Avaron1974

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Alison is the Sperminator S1000 Yumyum-bot..sent back in time from the future to secure the seed of a supercop to rebuild the human race...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alison is human and Alice is the A.I who coexist in Alison body and was created to control Alison nanobots and use her as a weapon but Alice is going against her programing and having a mind of her own, correct?
Alison is the Sperminator S1000 Yumyum-bot..sent back in time from the future to secure the seed of a supercop to rebuild the human race...
So it gives her supper human powers when under duress and the tag "Supper Human Powers" needs to be applied here or so it seems to me.

TCMS
Ryahn
Sam
jande21

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So it gives her supper human powers when under duress and the tag "Supper Human Powers" needs to be applied here or so it seems to me.
i believe it would fall under the "supernatural" tag which this site provides... UncleVT as the grand bumpkin poobah of this thread ..it has kind of been proven through numerous updates..Alison has powers..so..can the tag be added?..LOL

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually there isn't a supernatural tag anymore (has Paranormal instead) and in fact the game plays in the future where nanobots are kinda "common", this has been described in the game. So its more like sci-fi yet its very present-times like, events take place in 2040.

Reactions: OneManVN

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its almost a form of Possession. (This is an internal mind taken over.)
  • Possession [A victim has their body taken over by an external mind, effectively robbing them of their own will.]
Si-fi fits also.
  • Sci-fi [Used when sci-fi themes are heavily present.]
Superpower really fits.
  • Superpowers [Used when a game contains characters with powers, generally super-heroes/villains.]

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Actually there isn't a supernatural tag anymore (has Paranormal instead) and in fact the game plays in the future where nanobots are kinda "common", this has been described in the game. So its more like sci-fi yet its very present-times like, events take place in 2040.
Somebody gets it. Someone give this man a medal. Nanobots are coming in our time... 2030 to be exact.

To everyone else: So if anybody thinks this is far fetched or even supernatural, sci-fi, knock yourselves out and tag it whatever you like. I am done arguing or explaining it, to be honest.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Somebody gets it. Someone give this man a medal. Nanobots are coming in our time... 2030 to be exact.

To everyone else: So if anybody thinks this is far fetched or even supernatural, sci-fi, knock yourselves out and tag it whatever you like. I am done arguing or explaining it, to be honest.
*Flying snuggles*

No be mad

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Avaron acting cute and cuddly? What is happening :unsure: Made screenshot, just in case!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Celebrating my shiny 64GB of DDR4 @4000MHZ and seeing as it's the American thing to do...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974 See? I told you that you are the perfect height for certain things.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't like seeing friends mad/upset.

If that means I have to bust out the cuteness every now and then I'm willing to take one for the team.
No worries, I was not, am not mad... I literally meant it as it sounds. I am done discussing it or arguing over it. Ai is a thing in 2019, (No really it exists.) Nanobots are currently as we speak being tested to perfection in some secret lab in China, USA, Japan, Russia, of course, Russia as well duh. It's simply a matter of time, yet another race on who gets it done first. 2030 or sooner will be the date.

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes