OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I got an idea, why dont you put traps into every one of them, love,harem, dom.
Careful what you wish for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do I have a feeling that warning will be completely ignored by a majority of people... And before you ask? No! You can't put a baby in her (Yet.) I do intend to at some point (If I ever get out of the fucking 40 patrons shithouse.) To add a Trap path in both love and Harem. It will be considered a sidequest, where you can simply choose to help Alison, but be in a relationship with another. But don't hold your breath for it just yet.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This face :love: :love: :love:
But I miss Alison. Hope she'll be back in the next update!

Are you trying to start a riot? Of course, she is coming back! If she didn't... I would need to relocate to a whole new basement.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
We wouldn't riot, not at all.....

Hide the tear gas
I believe you, about as far as I can throw you... Okay, that's probably too much. And by too much, I mean too much trust right there. Let's take it down a few inches. I believe you about as much as you can get past my waistline. My guess is barely 3 inches? I'm 185 cm, so a bit over 6. That's more accurate. And I'm not trying to make fun of your height, this is totally all about that "not at all......" As she would say, "Very suspicious."

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I believe you, about as far as I can throw you... Okay, that's probably too much. And by too much, I mean too much trust right there. Let's take it down a few inches. I believe you about as much as you can get past my waistline. My guess is barely 3 inches? I'm 185 cm, so a bit over 6. That's more accurate. And I'm not trying to make fun of your height, this is totally all about that "not at all......" As she would say, "Very suspicious."
If Mel was real i'd totally be hiding behind 1 of her legs right about now.

As it stands my girlfriend isn't quite that tall.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If Mel was real I'd totally be hiding behind 1 of her legs right about now.

As it stands my girlfriend isn't quite that tall.
Can I hide behind her other leg? I promise I won't even bother you. I'm scared all of a sudden, IDK why, nor do I care. I just want to hide there okay? Don't be mean.

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What do you mean by that? :unsure:
I mean, I have been on 40 or less (30 range.) For nearly 10 months? That's what I mean by that lol. Which simply means, no funds, no second system that will allow me to work on simultaneous paths at the same time. Anyhow, I've said it from the start... Full steam ahead for a whole year. If come November I am still under 100, I switch over to every other dev release schedule... Seems to work for them, may as well try the 30-90 renders every 3 months thing. I bet I'll make more.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are we creating the second Slonique?

Are you going to release Alison Fall of the Apple 2 halfway through this one?

Just don't do a Bright Sun Studio.

He finished one game, started another but wasn't making enough money so abandoned that and started another. That didn't make enough money so he abandoned that and started another.

Then it got hilarious.

He created several alt accounts and tried to do about 3 games at once. I think one was his "friend" another was his "sister" and one was him. Except they all had exactly the same kind of character models and style.

Don't be that guy.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Are we creating the second Slonique?

Are you going to release Alison Fall of the Apple 2 halfway through this one?

Just don't do a Bright Sun Studio.

He finished one game, started another but wasn't making enough money so abandoned that and started another. That didn't make enough money so he abandoned that and started another.

Then it got hilarious.

He created several alt accounts and tried to do about 3 games at once. I think one was his "friend" another was his "sister" and one was him. Except they all had exactly the same kind of character models and style.

Don't be that guy.
Hahaha. Nah, I'll be me as always. I don't even know who that is, nor do I care tbh. I just don't think I'll be investing 300+ hours a month on it anymore is all, I'll need to find a second job. I'll still finish it, but won't be able to update as often.

There is still time until then, I guess there is still hope for me. We shall see what the next few months bring. And I don't abandon anything unless it is a bitchy ex-girlfriend.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But but.. if its an ex already then how can you abandon it? :unsure:
You abandon the bitchy girlfriend then it become the bitchy ex.

I don't have any bitchy ex's so I have no experience in this. It's the one advantage sane lesbians have.

See straight women and feminist lesbians are crazy but feminist lesbians are easy to spot. You listen for the tell tale ranting of the straight white man and avoid that bitch.

Wanna know what's hilarious about that?

The single lesbian that's never been with a man ranting about something she's never experienced nor probably ever spoken to yet suddenly she's an expert in all things straight white and male.

It's that bad we have to distance ourselves from the crazy portion of orientation. "Hi, i'm a lesbian, but not one of those crazy ones".

In fact, fuck it, all women are crazy ... I see it now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know which is more weird. That this is something that triggers me still even when i learned this long ago.. or the fact that it seemingly triggers you even more, which i keep finding odd even if we had this conversation before. Yes, this isn't something i'm used to. The "pleasant suprise" element hasn't lost its novelty on me yet.

Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You abandon the bitchy girlfriend then it become the bitchy ex.

I don't have any bitchy ex's so I have no experience in this. It's the one advantage sane lesbians have.

See straight women and feminist lesbians are crazy but feminist lesbians are easy to spot. You listen for the tell tale ranting of the straight white man and avoid that bitch.

Wanna know what's hilarious about that?

The single lesbian that's never been with a man ranting about something she's never experienced nor probably ever spoken to yet suddenly she's an expert in all things straight white and male.

It's that bad we have to distance ourselves from the crazy portion of orientation. "Hi, I'm a lesbian, but not one of those crazy ones".

In fact, fuck it, all women are crazy ... I see it now.
Tell me about it. Thankfully I am mature enough, to judge people on a per single person basis. I don't think to myself... "Oh, she's another crazy bitch." But yes, we do have a lot of psychotic females in Canada. What I do know for certain is this. People in general in first world countries are spoiled, women especially (The special kind.) Where I come from, they would be tied to the back of a car and dragged around the block by the hair with that attitude... Worse yet, Iran/Iraq, etc, most of them would be dead within the first 90 seconds of opening their mouths in public. And that's the end of my off-topic rant.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And by the way... I'm not giving up on this project, even if I am losing money on it. Just wanted to make sure you guys could tell the difference between a rant/frustration and me being serious. I actually enjoy what I do, and as time goes by I am undeniably getting better at it. If I'm being honest with myself, I never expected my very first amateur project to do as well as it is doing. I've reached my 500$ goal and beyond that mark for 4 consecutive months now. I know things will improve as long as I just keep focusing on work and not the $. I'm not going anywhere, you are all stuck with me. I'm still working on that project with TwoManVN once my second PC is up and running, have already saved 50% of the income for it. The one thing I know for certain is that the second time around things will start right from the getgo. Hundreds of renders and a ton of expressions as well as everything else I have improved on over the recent few updates.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
One other idea, you could have incest in love, harem and dom mod. And you can't file it incest like Winter, you have to file in blood relations(like actual blood relationship, not like Winter, who the mc thinks it his niece but actually isn't)

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
One other idea, you could have incest in love, harem and dom mod. And you can't file it incest like Winter, you have to file in blood relations(like actual blood relationship, not like Winter, who the mc thinks it his niece but actually isn't)
You really need to update your material :p I've already discussed that. It's going to happen, but not in love. At least not the vanilla release if you know what I mean. I'm currently working on getting a second PC up and running, once I have it, I'll dedicate most of its resources to making F95 exclusive content. In other words, I will add
which is happening in the story soon. Then the F95 build will allow you to pick her as a romantic choice. Then she will also become available in Harem.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And winter is his niece... With the incest patch, she is his niece. Are you telling me to release actual incest on patreon? You want me to get banned or something? Hahaha.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, girl /wave Avaron1974 Figured I'd start my day right and take care of any concerns.
Morning hun, you okay this fine, hot as hell, sweltering day?

He's adding incest as and when.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes