Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There is no cuckold.

MC fucks a trans in the bathroom of the store.

Incest, so far, only applies to the harem path. It's the niece, Winter.

I can't deny it.

Rob is right, I agreed to everything my in game person does but the scenes with Mel and the giant pink toy are very similar to things that happen anyway. I am a sub to my girlfriends Dom, the only difference is the strapon size, I can't take anything anywhere near that size.
I know you can't deny that, i've read enough of you posts girl. ;)
You're a perv and we love you for it.

I love you the most, you make me look practically virginal.
No, no no matter how big of a perv he is, he will never be able to make you even remotly look virginal. Thats a mission impossible. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, no no matter how big of a perv he is, he will never be able to make you even remotly look virginal. Thats a mission impossible. :ROFLMAO:
:O

Tiffs a fem.

Also remember that Tiff in the game, the trans lass, comes from the mind of our own Tiff.

My minds practically softcore in comparison.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Tiff is secretly a Mid-West housewife with kids living a secret 50 shades of WTF life in adult games :p real her is ALL the missionary only ...hAHAAA!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You guys best stop making fun of Avaline, I'll have ya'll know she is a whole 5 feet tall(With the heels on)... That's practically a giant in hobitsville.
And she is so cute, broken mirrors get put back together to reflect her freckles, but only when it's really sunny.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I totally believe everything Tiff has said and that you are the perv! Like.. totally!

...so that being out of the question.. we need more trap domination scenes, just saying... :whistle: #IamNotPerv

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I totally believe everything Tiff has said and that you are the perv! Like.. totally!

...so that being out of the question.. we need more trap domination scenes, just saying... :whistle: #IamNotPerv
I believe you, about as much as you believe Tiff. So you got yourself a deal. TrappyTiff is on the way with the next update.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
If you run into the loop issue, then yes.
Was talking about if I still needed the incest patch. Wasn't sure if the haremIV.rpa file in the patch was the same as what's already in the full download. I did run into that loop, but reseting the save and choosing the watersports option first seems to have stopped it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was talking about if I still needed the incest patch. Wasn't sure if the haremIV.rpa file in the patch was the same as what's already in the full download. I did run into that loop, but reseting the save and choosing the watersports option first seems to have stopped it.
The incest patch is needed only if you want the niece in the harem path. She's the only incest character for the moment. More are coming as and when.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
The incest patch is needed only if you want the niece in the harem path. She's the only incest character for the moment. More are coming as and when.
Was trying to make sure. Didn't wanna to add it again if it was redundant. Did so anyway before I saw OneManVN's initial response. Thanks (y)

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
I have to say this is one of my favorites. All three routes are interesting. While I'm not actually a fan of traps and the like, I don't hold any ill thoughts on such content. It was worth getting 15 obedience points... though I do question why certain protocols didn't kick in after a certain choice, but whatever. Really fun stuff here.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes