ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why have I now got a shoe fetish?

I's a wooman. The character is also based off me, like all me, model, name and how she is.

It wouldn't have bothered me if I was just naming a character but it's all me so I was just nervous people might hate her.

I might be a mouthy little bitch at times but I don't want to be hated, especially when you are adding me into your game, if people hate me there it would be bad.

Don't want mistress Mel finding anything bigger to shove up my arse.

No that wasn't me dropping hints, please don't find anything bigger to shove up my arse.
as it is a sci-fi mystery cop game..Tiny-Myte is gonna need a fighting style..i suggest "Kneepit Punch" "AnkleChomp" "EviserateALittlePiggy"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
-----
as it is a sci-fi mystery cop game..Tiny-Myte is gonna need a fighting style..i suggest "Kneepit Punch" "AnkleChomp" "EviserateALittlePiggy"
So many short jokes.

I'll have you know I was trained in the mystical arts, the nickname they gave me was Nee Hi.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
-----

So many short jokes.

I'll have you know I was trained in the mystical arts, the nickname they gave me was Nee Hi.
that was a drink in the 40's..grape nehi (pronounced knee high)was popular with Radar from M*A*S*H..so you are a grape drink of doom? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Merseault

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why have I now got a shoe fetish?
Just add to your list, next to Pink Johnny. Perv :sneaky:
I's a wooman. The character is also based off me, like all me, model, name and how she is.
Which just added to her interestingness. Those who follow your comments i bet realized this immediately. I sure did. I admit this enhanced her funniness in my eyes. Avaline is cute this way ;)
I might be a mouthy little bitch
I'm sorry, what? Ava, you ARE a mouthy bitch more often than not :ROFLMAO:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I find it funny by the way. In this stroy the girls are the sleepcreeps! They are perving on the mc like crazy! Poor guy the meantime is a real champ, most of the time just literally tries to catch up with what the girls have in mind :)
Should i call it equal rights or should i just say that women are pervs? :ROFLMAO:

I mean we all know that Avaron is a little perv....

Reactions: Ennoch

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
When you pick the "unleash the beast option" that scenario your screenshot has? Shouldn't trigger. A completely different scenery should follow. She reacts badly, you lose 50 trust point but then you go to swimming. The black leather setting is not suppose to trigger there.

EDIT: Okay, so, for me its the tranny scenet that breaks it. If i chose to skip the whole thing, the dom route does indeed continues with the club scene.
huh`?
tranny scene? did not see a cuckold option, not interested in that anyway, but dont care anymore, thx for trying to help :eek:
will check later updates again

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
huh`?
tranny scene? did not see a cuckold option,
There is no cuckold.

MC fucks a trans in the bathroom of the store.

What is the incest contain in this game?

Note: After applying incest patch
Incest, so far, only applies to the harem path. It's the niece, Winter.

Should i call it equal rights or should i just say that women are pervs? :ROFLMAO:

I mean we all know that Avaron is a little perv....
I can't deny it.

Rob is right, I agreed to everything my in game person does but the scenes with Mel and the giant pink toy are very similar to things that happen anyway. I am a sub to my girlfriends Dom, the only difference is the strapon size, I can't take anything anywhere near that size.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
also..all this chatter about Avaron...y'all forget the other Superstar of those scenes..Tiff..we need more shoutouts to her..so lets give a round of perverted applause to Tiff for allowing us to pee on her!!

Reactions: Canto Forte

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
also..all this chatter about Avaron...y'all forget the other Superstar of those scenes..Tiff..we need more shoutouts to her..so lets give a round of perverted applause to Tiff for allowing us to pee on her!!
I would never let such degeneracy happen to the real me. :oops: That was all oneman he's the real perv. lol

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes