smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Double-A is pure love the choice is already made :love: ,and Rob i truly envy your beard if i stopped shaving today and wait 3 years i still cannot grow half of that beard... it seems i can't go further the "john wick" beard :cautious:

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The Ava character is supercute. I couldn't help but smile every time she was on screen. Jaws always dropped, always in awe or huffing. Always the insecurities with her size, the lack of curves, in a rather entertaining way. Always those feeble butthurt tantrums :) Totally not my type but she is without a doubt the mascot of the game. Grumpy christmas elf kinda mascot with a hidden ability of compelling dominas to buttfuck her hard with massive dildos. Pervy little ginger elf :sneaky:
This is clearly totally not your type... In that case, I guess I'll vote her off the next update. Shame, I thought she was kinda cute and a keeper even.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Double-A is pure love the choice is already made :love: ,and Rob i truly envy your beard if i stopped shaving today and wait 3 years i still cannot grow half of that beard... it seems i can't go further the "john wick" beard :cautious:
You are a simple man, you see booty, or love whichever you prefer, and go for it. A/A is also my personal choice. As if I had to say it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:(

No matter how long I wait, i'll never be able to grow a beard.

Not that I want one, that would just look odd but it's the principal.

Saying that i've seen really old people with hairy chins so there is hope for when i'm old and senile.

Already senile.

There is hope for when i'm old.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no voting her off until i see her nipples...because..ya know..of course...
also..Canto..stop making love eyes on my posts...its getting disturbing :p

• Love

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
:(

No matter how long I wait, i'll never be able to grow a beard.

Not that I want one, that would just look odd but it's the principal.

Saying that i've seen really old people with hairy chins so there is hope for when i'm old and senile.

Already senile.

There is hope for when i'm old.
Why... W-why would you do that to me? I thought we were at least on the path to becoming distant friends... Why give me nightmares? Why would you want to ruin this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With a beard. :cry:

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can all hopefully see your left sig just fine rob ... still doubt any IRL pic will land here any time soon though..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why... W-why would you do that to me? I thought we were at least on the path to becoming distant friends... Why give me nightmares? Why would you want to ruin this
she so feisty...lookit that face....cute and deadly..like a death-pixie!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the principal of it all...

You know the age we live in where women need to be able to do everything a man can do for whatever reason I don't know it's all gone mad. I am a bloody woman and I can't keep up with all this bullshit going on.

I found out today I can't do man spreading very well.

My brother and his wife came to visit so I sat on sofa and did the man spread and my brother laughed at me. Not in an endearing way but a "what are you doing you moron" kind of way. So it seems my legs are too short and even doing the man spread I still only took up 1 cushion.

Even my furniture conspires against me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
did you bleach that ...err ... beard ... or post production - ed it super man style?!?

You could totally make a pinch it off / bleach it out / wax it off cute mina game and call it a day...;)

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Man.. i am really not into dom, but now i have to play that route just to see Ava and her content there you guys really stirred up my curiosity...

• Love

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's the principal of it all...

You know the age we live in where women need to be able to do everything a man can do for whatever reason I don't know it's all gone mad. I am a bloody woman and I can't keep up with all this bullshit going on.

I found out today I can't do man spreading very well.

My brother and his wife came to visit so I sat on sofa and did the man spread and my brother laughed at me. Not in an endearing way but a "what are you doing you moron" kind of way. So it seems my legs are too short and even doing the man spread I still only took up 1 cushion.

Even my furniture conspires against me.
I don't even know how to reply to that one. You say manspreading, and I get images of a woman wearing a miniskirt doing that... Yeah, that's probably enough on this subject. Good talk.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes