OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, if you thought i'd miss out any possible options with the Tiff, well think again :sneaky::geek:
I'm good honestly. This has never happened to any of my builds. As I said, I may have learned on my own from scratch, but this is not arrogance you see. This is pride in my work, I love what I do, and if I needed help I'd ask. The issue was a trigger contradicting itself. One side said if this is true, jump here, while the other just a few lines below told the game to jump here... Ending in the same loop over and over. In short, it was a human error. No persistence. I always default my triggers. Anyhow, thanks to you, it is now officially resolved.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Love is up next month ;)
If i get this right then Love route is 1-on-1 with Alison with all the juicy plot like active struggle againt this shadowy organization, crooked cops, pulling off JohnMclain level stuff to survive and whatnot? I spent all day with the other two route :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If i get this right then Love route is 1-on-1 with Alison with all the juicy plot like active struggle againt this shadowy organization, crooked cops, pulling off JohnMclain level stuff to survive and whatnot? I spent all day with the other two route :sneaky:
There are a couple of options for the love route. Alison is the "main" girl you could say but Mel is also an option.

As it stands it's Alison, Alice and Mel that are the 3 options for love.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There are a couple of options for the love route. Alison is the "main" girl you could say but Mel is also an option.

As it stands it's Alison, Alice and Mel that are the 3 options for love.
Ennoch That's what she said. I mean, what she said. Soon, you will be prompted to make a decision. That will be a tough choice between the double-A and the big sexy M. If you want to know more about the double-A, then wait for the next love update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Love is up next month ;)
Please ... pretty please make use of the adventure character rob is IRL and make a legend for the eons!

W.O.W! Just ... W.O.W!

Why in the blackest sabbath chainz shenanigans is that not your avatar!?!

You, my dear sir, are a VN character onto your self!

I Shudder to think what some VN Man there of could translate to game shenanigans

.... with your permission, of course.

Happy Gaming!
Folks can use my image in vn's if they want...as long as he only does hoohaa...no D lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He swoops in ... gets em all bump up and giddy ... swoops out ... next game is every girls searching for this wonderous phenom in her own way / time --- every which episode / update at a time.

Happy Spin offs!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Part 1 - Robs Harem.
Part 2 - The Search for Rob.
Part 3 - Robs Nursery when he wakes up 1 morning to see a group of angry women and a large group of crying babies all with beards ... even the girls.
WTF! Is this the invasion of the dwarfs?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i never wanted to show my full face pic..but damn Canto Forte called my moustache RED!!!!! y'all know male gingers must be banished or burned with fire..i couldnt be thought of as one :O female gingers are a blessing..male ones...well..lookit that cabbage patch doll looking singer who cameo'd in GoT and i rest my case..they are just WRONG! so..alas..had to post full face to confirm blonde..no red...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The Ava character is supercute. I couldn't help but smile every time she was on screen. Jaws always dropped, always in awe or huffing. Always the insecurities with her size, the lack of curves, in a rather entertaining way. Always those feeble butthurt tantrums :) Totally not my type but she is without a doubt the mascot of the game. Grumpy christmas elf kinda mascot with a hidden ability of compelling dominas to buttfuck her hard with massive dildos. Pervy little ginger elf :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The RED is strong in this one ... or the blonde .. maybe some chestnut and we can call it fetish giddy appreciation rash.

Live your adventures proud and in full show of your ever flowing hair and mustache!

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes