Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What the heck. Seriously.. best polyamorous harem route ever. The whole changelog had me deceived, i thought the dom route is long but now i see that the dom route is actually woefully short and neglected. I jumped into the harem path and it seems endless. Not just endless but meticulously intricate, characters are developing through vast dialogues. Never seen anything like this before, this is book level here.

But then of course i bumped into "Thunder Rob" which ruins everything, how am i suppose to take this seriously :ROFLMAO: Rob! You are ruining this for me! :p:sneaky: ..just kidding of course. Kinda jelous too..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i thought the dom route is long but now i see that the dom route is actually woefully short and neglected.
Did you get all of the content or did you only get up to the shop and the closeup of Alison's ass?

I ask because me and Tiff are in the dom route and it is quite long.

It isn't as long as the harem route, as it stands I think the harem and love path are both on 3 chapters while dom is only on 2.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did you get all of the content or did you only get up to the shop and the closeup of Alison's ass?
I get to the point where i had the romp with that rather sexy trap, then Alison had her inner monologue and that dropped me back to the shop scene in an endless loop. I thought that was it in weird end-of-content way. Is it not?

I wasn't complaining, but i just can't help it and compare the two route as i'm still not at the end of the harem route! Its bigger than the whole screenplay of completed Ren'Py games, honest!
Well, maybe complaining a little. Out of selfish reasons. I kinda love that dom route you see.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get to the point where i had the romp with that rather sexy trap, then Alison had her inner monologue and that dropped me back to the shop scene in an endless loop. I thought that was it in weird end-of-content way. Is it not?
No, there is a long scene after that with Mel and Alison going to the nightclub I work at then we all go back to Mel's and Alison see's her first dom scene.

I wasn't complaining, but i just can't help it and compare the two route as i'm still not at the end of the harem route! Its bigger than the whole screenplay of completed Ren'Py games, honest!
Well, maybe complaining a little. Out of selfish reasons. I kinda love that dom route you see.
I like the Harem route but the love path is where I have my sights set.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, there is a long scene after that with Mel and Alison going to the nightclub I work at then we all go back to Mel's and Alison see's her first dom scene.
I see. Then its either i picked wrong choices that messed with triggers.. or the incest patch is outdated and causes problems :unsure: Thanks for letting me know. I'd totally have thought thats the end of it.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
whut?? there are only 4 to pick from and that does not exist
This is already on the Affection route. The question for dom route is before this. Right when she bends over in the kitchen. Go for the panty sniffing. The dom route got an update on the obedience path.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This is already on the Affection route. The question for dom route is before this. Right when she bends over in the kitchen. Go for the panty sniffing. The dom route got an update on the obedience path.
View attachment 333917

Click the unleash the beast one there.
tried that as well, loaded earlier save, picked that option, sped forward but no change, still same ending as the picture i posted before

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
tried that as well, loaded earlier save, picked that option, sped forward but no change, still same ending as the picture i posted before
When you pick the "unleash the beast option" that scenario your screenshot has? Shouldn't trigger. A completely different scenery should follow. She reacts badly, you lose 50 trust point but then you go to swimming. The black leather setting is not suppose to trigger there.

EDIT: Okay, so, for me its the tranny scenet that breaks it. If i chose to skip the whole thing, the dom route does indeed continues with the club scene.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There are so many girls, i can't recall which one is emily :oops: Haven't even touched the love path yet. I'm not sure if we can choose anyone beside Alison on the Love path though :unsure: Story is about her after all through the eyes of the mc. Good question though.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
When you pick the "unleash the beast option" that scenario your screenshot has? Shouldn't trigger. A completely different scenery should follow. She reacts badly, you lose 50 trust point but then you go to swimming. The black leather setting is not suppose to trigger there.

EDIT: Okay, so, for me its the tranny scenet that breaks it. If i chose to skip the whole thing, the dom route does indeed continues with the club scene.
It shouldn't break it. If you choose anything but exit it works just fine, I know this because I've tried it 99 times. So something is totally not right over there.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Did you use the patch from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2? The early patch had an issue, it has since been updated. I have also uploaded the full game. The full game is what you should be using, otherwise please download the latest patch.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes