smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Not all at the same time, it's one or the other.
Well thanks alot for the info Ava, that will sure help me understand better the story, well i suppose i will make more than one save there when the time comes, mostly to see all the content, the decision is already made Alisson\Alice its all i really need.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, thanks a lot for the info Ava, that will surely help me understand better the story, well I suppose I will make more than one save there when the time comes, mostly to see all the content, the decision is already made Alisson\Alice its all I really need.
I'm glad you found it to your liking. As for what future awaits my angels, I really do tend to keep that close to my vest. Love is my personal path, and the "True story" so I can't spoil anything. I have however mentioned in the past that you will be given a choice (Very soon actually.) A time is coming where you will have to make that dreadful decision. A/A or M.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN
I played the game for the first time and i choose to start with the love route and i finished just a couple of hours ago, and played just a bit of the harem so far, and while the harem moves faster in the sex department, i truly doubt that i will like more than the love route mainly because of Alisson\Alice and also because of the story, so far it made me laught and also cry and i love the slow burn in there, its truly wonderful what you done in that route, but i am curious are you planning some type of polyamorous relationship there? because i feeled that vibe a couple of times like maybe a triangle, MC+Alisson+Mel maybe even J...(i dont wanna spoil for those who didn't played yet), assuming that they survive what comes next, the story is so good that now i am super curious,if you could just share some light on the this subject but if not i will understand too.
The love route is going to have a couple of options.

You can either stay with Alison/Alice or Mel is going to be an options. Not all at the same time, it's one or the other.

As for Alison/Alice, as much as I talk to OMVN he hasn't given me any significant details about what's going to happen there with regards to either separating them or having Alison be aware and switch on demand. He's keeping that quiet.

I only know little bits on account of me being in the game now. I find out what i'll be doing and who with and occasionally I hear other things but the only thing worth mentioning is the love routes split paths.

The harem route is the only one with any sharing.
*Chuckles* Little do you know that I-... Oh, look at the birdie... Sorry, what was I saying? Oh right, let's have this conversation once you have had a dose of love path coming July to an F95 page near you.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Okay so after playing the newest version gotta say that I'm interested in seeing where the stories heading, going to be looking forward to seeming more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No love for Ava.

I'll just be over there ... all by myself ... while you "bro's" have fun.

Lonely ... I am so lonely ... I have nobody .... of my ooooooooowwwwn.

I can't add any more lyrics or the page will probably gt a copyright strike.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No love for Ava.

You are such a spoiled pocket size girl... I spent a third of the update giving Ava love and even rendered her in 4K exclusively. *Shakes head*

Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay so after playing the newest version gotta say that I'm interested in seeing where the stories heading, going to be looking forward to seeming more.
If you are referring to the latest update (dom) I'm glad you enjoyed it, however, the next round for DOM may take a few months. Love is July, then it's a voting round to decide between dom or harem. I have only one PC, two hands and less than 50 patrons... So I guess we'll see how the dice rolls.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
No love for Ava.

in a different game..in a different life..in a different time...i'd claim Avaline and point a gun at anyone who came near ;) alas..in AFoTA i'm a Shadow-Man :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
in a different game..in a different life..in a different time...i'd claim Avaline and point a gun at anyone who came near ;) alas..in AFoTA i'm a Shadow-Man :p
In case I've never mentioned this before. (I haven't don't bother looking.) When I create my angels, I do so with future plans in mind. A lot of them will be used on my second project. With minor changes of course, but pocket size has now officially become an OMVN favorite Ass-et.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
In case I've never mentioned this before. (I haven't don't bother looking.) When I create my angels, I do so with future plans in mind. A lot of them will be used on my second project. With minor changes of course, but pocket size has now officially become an OMVN favorite Ass-et.
so potentially TR and Avaline could end up together in some far off story yet to be told? hmmmmmm..will ponder that :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
When it comes to Ass-et's I think Alison has us all beat there.
Agreed lol. But they thankfully come in all shapes and sizes... The Ass-ets I mean of course. you know, 100kb 1MB Alison more like 1GB but who's counting. I like to make sure I keep all sizes nearby for work.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
If you are referring to the latest update (dom) I'm glad you enjoyed it, however, the next round for DOM may take a few months. Love is July, then it's a voting round to decide between dom or harem. I have only one PC, two hands and less than 50 patrons... So I guess we'll see how the dice rolls.
Hey just take your time and make the best game you can.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes