Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you are referring to the latest update (dom) I'm glad you enjoyed it, however, the next round for DOM may take a few months. Love is July, then it's a voting round to decide between dom or harem. I have only one PC, two hands and less than 50 patrons... So I guess we'll see how the dice rolls.
How did that saying go in that terrible movie ... "if you build it, they will come".

Sadly with all the shady devs that have popped up scamming people it takes longer for some better devs to build up.

We're spreading the word though, i'll get Krull or someone to make that Ava and Mel sig and that's practically easy advertising for how much I spam this website.

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
How did that saying go in that terrible movie ... "if you build it, they will come".

Sadly with all the shady devs that have popped up scamming people it takes longer for some better devs to build up.

We're spreading the word though, I'll get Krull or someone to make that Ava and Mel sig and that's practically easy advertising for how much I spam this website.
I couldn't agree more. Which is why I have yet to give up hope on things improving. A lot of people who just wanted to make some quick $ drowned patreon with their abandoned messes and people like me end up paying the price. Thankfully, I love what I do. That makes the depressing patreon count more bearable. I'll just keep improving while working on the game until that day comes.

And thank you. I truly appreciate it, Ava, <3

Reactions: Avaron1974

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I must say this one is amazing. Its kinda hazy how this affection/dominance route works at first because there are several choices before that part arrives, so the Guide isn't exactly helpful for a newcomer but it gets clearer after trying.

But beside that this is a real jewel in more than one way. Meme like choice descriptions, totally fooled me into belive that the Red Riding Hood is another but no :ROFLMAO: Story is detailed, lots of talk, lots of insight into the minds of npcs which makes them more lifelike. Background is grim though, perhaps too much for its own good.

A few more static images would be useful, long scenes with a single image are fine but adding a bit more flavour, a bit more expressions not just here and there but during most long conversations would definitely enhance the experience further. I'm sure this is a workload issue, all i'm saying that if i'd have to point out weak points i'd finger this one first and foremost.

Right now i picked the dom route, its hilarious in a good way. I really like the fact (not everyone would do so i'm sure) that the story takes a sharp turn into fiction land within the fiction and yet still can be taken seriously especially if this continues and the actually story-side seeps into it, so it won't end up with just the two of them. I really hope that this path won't end up just a sidegig as i, for exaple, am really looking forward a dom route not just because i prefer dom routes but because this is a loving dom approach. These are so rare, virtually non-existant so its a real treat.

My questions is: The dom route focuses on one-on-one? There is a harem route which is a different pick, but that deals if with affection-based harem? Yeah, what i'd like to know if this dom route will extend to other characters?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I must say this one is amazing. Its kinda hazy how this affection/dominance route works at first because there are several choices before that part arrives, so the Guide isn't exactly helpful for a newcomer but it gets clearer after trying.

But beside that this is a real jewel in more than one way. Meme like choice descriptions, totally fooled me into belive that the Red Riding Hood is another but no :ROFLMAO: Story is detailed, lots of talk, lots of insight into the minds of npcs which makes them more lifelike. Background is grim though, perhaps too much for its own good.

A few more static images would be useful, long scenes with a single image are fine but adding a bit more flavour, a bit more expressions not just here and there but during most long conversations would definitely enhance the experience further. I'm sure this is a workload issue, all i'm saying that if i'd have to point out weak points i'd finger this one first and foremost.

Right now i picked the dom route, its hilarious in a good way. I really like the fact (not everyone would do so i'm sure) that the story takes a sharp turn into fiction land within the fiction and yet still can be taken seriously especially if this continues and the actually story-side seeps into it, so it won't end up with just the two of them. I really hope that this path won't end up just a sidegig as i, for exaple, am really looking forward a dom route not just because i prefer dom routes but because this is a loving dom approach. These are so rare, virtually non-existant so its a real treat.

My questions is: The dom route focuses on one-on-one? There is a harem route which is a different pick, but that deals if with affection-based harem? Yeah, what I'd like to know if this dom route will extend to other characters?
Dom will have a lot of girls, and guyrls I hope that's something you were hoping to hear. #1 bank will, of course, be the double-A duo, Alice/Alison. Harem will be a fuck fest eventually, with threesomes, 4 somes, and 8 somes, as well as polygamy. You get the picture. And yes, the renders if you pay attention to my releases, have continuously increased.

Shockingly enough, they did so as my patreon count kept rising. Income = better hardware = more renders in the allotted time. People don't just want free, they want it here and now, not in 60 days, 30 days minimum otherwise you are forgotten.

And in case you didn't know, I started from scratch with Renpy, I had no knowledge whatsoever... In plain English, I have been learning Renpy, rendering, writing, coding, and dealing with angry people for nearly 9 months now. While on top of that working a daily job to pay the bills.

Last but not least, I did not take anything you said as an attack or the wrong way. Just wanted to make sure you didn't misunderstand my reply.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

My questions is: The dom route focuses on one-on-one? There is a harem route which is a different pick, but that deals if with affection-based harem? Yeah, what i'd like to know if this dom route will extend to other characters?
i think one of the "dream sequences" which was quite short..points to multiples concerning redacted redacted and redacted....

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i think one of the "dream sequences" which was quite short..points to multiples concerning redacted redacted and redacted....
Yup. Like I always say, if I've hinted it... Expect it to be in the game, when you least expect it... But you should expect it just the same.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

PS: The reason dom is split into two paths is obviously for those who like you, me, and a few others out there want to go the affection route. This is not just a side gig, consider this a triple game. So I am basically working on not one, not two, but three games at once.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
is the special stuff in love path still happening? ya know..special..stuff...concerning..special..stuff...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
is the special stuff in love path still happening? ya know..special..stuff...concerning..special..stuff...
We already talked about the redacted earlier man... It's totally redacted. This coming update, we'll be redacted short but sweet.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
forgot..its a blah day again today..so not connecting stuff well...plus its fucking raining AGAIN!!! and all my joints are screaming in pain...da old man blues.
its so bad..i didnt even make a snide comment on a thread for a game run by a literal moron..but GingerBelle got tagged to comment there..so i guess she took the bullet of stupid threads this time :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
forgot..its a blah day again today..so not connecting stuff well...plus its fucking raining AGAIN!!! and all my joints are screaming in pain...da old man blues.
its so bad..i didnt even make a snide comment on a thread for a game run by a literal moron..but GingerBelle got tagged to comment there..so i guess she took the bullet of stupid threads this time :p
Is that the NTR dev you are referring to?

The one that just argued with one guy about NTR being in Engagement when the guy he was arguing with was talking about the game thread they were in.

The biggest problem, for me at least, is I have been spoiled.

I have games like this, Personal Trainer, No More Secrets and all that other fun stuff so when a game like that comes along and shits the bed I aint gonna lie in it.

It also pisses me off when games like make some money yet the decent devs are plodding along still trying to build up.

I'm not saying that passively either, it genuinely pisses me off. I get on well with OMVN, I get on well with Domiek and I chat to several other devs like rogueknight and Knobbs. Some just starting like Recreation and some writers that work for several devs like badsisterfucker.

Genuinely nice people that are trying to make a decent game and yet someone shits out a half arsed attempt and gets lucky. Other devs shit out a 0.1 like Holy Slaves and Red Room and manage to keep people dangling with shiny pics twice.

I see some devs put a ton of effort in for a handful of patrons yet see others feed their 500 patrons a shit sandwich and they swallow it whole.

I need to learn to stop ranting. Gonna go grey and i'm too pretty to go grey yet.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is that the NTR dev you are referring to?

The one that just argued with one guy about NTR being in Engagement when the guy he was arguing with was talking about the game thread they were in.

The biggest problem, for me at least, is I have been spoiled.

I have games like this, Personal Trainer, No More Secrets and all that other fun stuff so when a game like that comes along and shits the bed I aint gonna lie in it.

It also pisses me off when games like make some money yet the decent devs are plodding along still trying to build up.

I'm not saying that passively either, it genuinely pisses me off. I get on well with OMVN, I get on well with Domiek and I chat to several other devs like rogueknight and Knobbs. Some just starting like Recreation and some writers that work for several devs like badsisterfucker.

Genuinely nice people that are trying to make a decent game and yet someone shits out a half arsed attempt and gets lucky. Other devs shit out a 0.1 like Holy Slaves and Red Room and manage to keep people dangling with shiny pics twice.

I see some devs put a ton of effort in for a handful of patrons yet see others feed their 500 patrons a shit sandwich and they swallow it whole.

I need to learn to stop ranting. Gonna go grey and I'm too pretty to go grey yet.
I feel your pain (Boy do I ever lol.) But please don't go grey. My brand name will be tarnished... Let me get to 1000 patrons first.
I mean who is going to want a gray-haired model.

• Haha

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Dom will have a lot of girls, and guyrls I hope that's something you were hoping to hear. #1 bank will, of course, be the double-A duo, Alice/Alison.
Lets just see. I have a certain, some lying good for nothings would say unhealthy, fondness toward policewomen. Fit girls, muscular girls, strong legs, strong arms. Big boobs. And there came Mel (yyyyyep, some-say-main-girl +1 here too). Plus on the dom route Alice/Alison got "enhanced" which totally enhanced her to maingirl level again. What can i say, i'm fucking biased already. This VN of yours are really feeds me tasties with a silver spoon. You know how few game deals with properly strong, toned yet still hot girls? Pretty few. Which is sad. So sad. I'm kinda guessing Ava drenched a few panties seeing Mel, and a couple more while imagining Mel and Alison pigging out. Wait, did you say something, Ava? Sorry, here is your stool :cool:

Shockingly enough, they did so as my patreon count kept rising. Income = better hardware = more renders in the allotted time. People don't just want free, they want it here and now, not in 60 days, 30 days minimum otherwise you are forgotten.
Last but not least, I did not take anything you said as an attack or the wrong way. Just wanted to make sure you didn't misunderstand my reply.
Haha, worry not, everything is peachy ;) I understand perfectly. You do what you can, i'm just glad you are aware.

By the way, Rob is converting you to his watersporting ways already? I have a feeling whats all that redacted parts are all about. Peeing girls or lesbian girls. Preferably lesbian girls peeing while munching eachother.. :sneaky: Rob is pervy.

I need to learn to stop ranting. Gonna go grey and i'm too pretty to go grey yet.
Yeah, and you just remind others like me how aggravating this is... shitty devs still earning buckets of cash for nothing really. Zeroeffort updates after 3-4 months. 20-30 images with zero plot. Or good ones! After 6-8 months... eeehhh..

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Lets just see. I have a certain, some lying good for nothings would say unhealthy, fondness toward policewomen. Fit girls, muscular girls, strong legs, strong arms. Big boobs. And there came Mel (yyyyyep, some-say-main-girl +1 here too). Plus on the dom route Alice/Alison got "enhanced" which totally enhanced her to maingirl level again. What can i say, i'm fucking biased already. This VN of yours are really feeds me tasties with a silver spoon. You know how few game deals with properly strong, toned yet still hot girls? Pretty few. Which is sad. So sad. I'm kinda guessing Ava drenched a few panties seeing Mel, and a couple more while imagining Mel and Alison pigging out. Wait, did you say something, Ava? Sorry, here is your stool :cool:

Haha, worry not, everything is peachy ;) I understand perfectly. You do what you can, i'm just glad you are aware.

By the way, Rob is converting you to his watersporting ways already? I have a feeling whats all that redacted parts are all about. Peeing girls or lesbian girls. Preferably lesbian girls peeing while munching eachother.. :sneaky: Rob is pervy.

Yeah, and you just remind others like me how aggravating this is... shitty devs still earning buckets of cash for nothing really. Zeroeffort updates after 3-4 months. 20-30 images with zero plot. Or good ones! After 6-8 months... eeehhh..
Hahaha, no it wasn't his idea. But uh, let's just say that although it does absolutely nothing for me. I know some people like it, and that's enough for me. Lesbian pie eating? Check, girls, peeing on each other? Well, all I can say is... I have spent plenty, on girl on girl Asset wise. Lucky for you guys, Ava is gay AF and she likes girls, so that guarantees some pussy loving/munching. So check.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.2] patch only [OneManVN] (444 mb rar pc source)

32 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is a game that is frustrating because it has some both good, and bad elements.

Good: Fairly good renders

Good: Fairly original story

Good: The English is not Engrish and it's simple enough to read.

Good: Has incest, and trans and pregnancy themes good stuff!

Good: There is some dark humor in it

Bad: The pacing is a bit off. Sometimes you regularly get choices, and other times you go a long long long time without a single choice in site. Also, right out of the gates it's like boom chicka wowow time to fuck... Then you must wait a long long long time before actually getting to additional sexy action.

Bad: At least 90% of the text in the game is in a single sentence. Then 90% of the remaining time it's 2 sentences. Rarely have I seen 3 sentences strung together.

Bad: There are SEVERAL points where you simply get a black screen. As in no image available and just a wall of black with text at the bottom to scroll through. Often times it's not for anything overly complex either like a fight scene in a bar with 10 people around and glasses flying through the air. More like 2 characters sitting on a sofa chatting.

Bad: Sticks to the same image for too long frequently. Many times 1 image is used for an entire scene whereas it would have felt more fluid if 2-3 images were used instead.

Bad: This is nitpicking, but there are a number of scenes that break the first person immersion. We follow characters who are not the protagonist for certain parts of the story and this causes the game to have a third person feel in spite of the game being mostly the first person. I'll give an example of what I mean by this exactly. Protagonist is a police man. He has a female partner. His female partner is away from him, and gets into a fistfight. They show the fight following her. Then she meets the protagonist and tells him about it. Had they done a "flashback sequence" in this case her telling the story it would have been just fine as they told other flashbacks later on in the story. The way it's done it's hard to be like "I am this character!" because a lot of times they show some stuff that is knowledge the protagonist has no way of knowing.

Bad: Can be a bit "wordy" at times... A prime example of this is there is a girl on the couch sleeping. Do you carry her to bed... or read her the entire story of little red riding hood. Yep, they actually put that in there. And it's broken down to ONE sentence at a time... So the wordiness makes it more like reading a book than playing a game.

TLDR: So in summary... If they added a few more pics and a few more choices... Took those sentences and strung them together into paragraphs... Then maintained focus on the prognost perspective this game would be much better. These shortcomings make would could be an amazing game mediocre.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This is a game that is frustrating because it has some both good, and bad elements.

Good: Fairly good renders

Good: Fairly original story

Good: The English is not Engrish and it's simple enough to read.

Good: Has incest, and trans and pregnancy themes good stuff!

Good: There is some dark humor in it

Bad: The pacing is a bit off. Sometimes you regularly get choices, and other times you go a long long long time without a single choice in site. Also, right out of the gates it's like boom chicka wowow time to fuck... Then you must wait a long long long time before actually getting to additional sexy action.

Bad: At least 90% of the text in the game is in a single sentence. Then 90% of the remaining time it's 2 sentences. Rarely have I seen 3 sentences strung together.

Bad: There are SEVERAL points where you simply get a black screen. As in no image available and just a wall of black with text at the bottom to scroll through. Often times it's not for anything overly complex either like a fight scene in a bar with 10 people around and glasses flying through the air. More like 2 characters sitting on a sofa chatting.

Bad: Sticks to the same image for too long frequently. Many times 1 image is used for an entire scene whereas it would have felt more fluid if 2-3 images were used instead.

Bad: This is nitpicking, but there are a number of scenes that break the first person immersion. We follow characters who are not the protagonist for certain parts of the story and this causes the game to have a third person feel in spite of the game being mostly the first person. I'll give an example of what I mean by this exactly. Protagonist is a police man. He has a female partner. His female partner is away from him, and gets into a fistfight. They show the fight following her. Then she meets the protagonist and tells him about it. Had they done a "flashback sequence" in this case her telling the story it would have been just fine as they told other flashbacks later on in the story. The way it's done it's hard to be like "I am this character!" because a lot of times they show some stuff that is knowledge the protagonist has no way of knowing.

Bad: Can be a bit "wordy" at times... A prime example of this is there is a girl on the couch sleeping. Do you carry her to bed... or read her the entire story of little red riding hood. Yep, they actually put that in there. And it's broken down to ONE sentence at a time... So the wordiness makes it more like reading a book than playing a game.

TLDR: So in summary... If they added a few more pics and a few more choices... Took those sentences and strung them together into paragraphs... Then maintained focus on the prognost perspective this game would be much better. These shortcomings make would could be an amazing game mediocre.
I don't even know what a paragraph is. If only we were all born in an English speaking country... I also wish someone would have added a warning before that "Little red riding hood" Oh well, that's life. Thanks for writing a review in the comment section :) And thanks for trying the game. Have a good weekend.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes