Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pink Johny was the same size as short stuff. I like to think she really can take a dildo that big. lol
Pixel me is a big bigger than actual me, I don't think I could take something half that size.

I loved watching mistress Mel fuck me with it but feeling it would be another thing entirely.

Feel like getting fist fucked by a Gorilla.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Pixel me is a big bigger than actual me, I don't think I could take something half that size.

I loved watching mistress Mel fuck me with it but feeling it would be another thing entirely.

Feel like getting fist fucked by a Gorilla.
HAHAHA, I guess you haven't seen 2L Pepsi bottle taking girls that size. The world is a scary place, some things are indeed best left for the pixel world.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
HAHAHA, I guess you haven't seen 2L Pepsi bottle taking girls that size. The world is a scary place, some things are indeed best left for the pixel world.
I've seen people insert some weird and wonderful things but large insertions have never appealed to me.

I don't think i'd like a vagina you can park a car in.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I've seen people insert some weird and wonderful things but large insertions have never appealed to me.

I don't think i'd like a vagina you can park a car in.
Vagina, or Bogina, I wouldn't like it either... In fact, I don't like anything that has parking space bigger than a golfball.

Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Note to self: Do not stalk Melissa, without bringing a tranquilizer gun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And with that, love 0.4.3 has officially started! Already 20 renders done cooked up good. See you guys at the next one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Note to self: Do not stalk Melissa, without bringing a tranquilizer gun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And with that, love 0.4.3 has officially started! Already 20 renders done cooked up good. See you guys at the next one.
See, people mock my shortness but that kick would have sailed right over my head so I can keep on stalking her.

In fact, that kick would probably have sailed over me if another me was stood on my shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
See, people mock my shortness but that kick would have sailed right over my head so I can keep on stalking her.

In fact, that kick would probably have sailed over me if another me was stood on my shoulders.
:ROFLMAO: Now you are truly overdoing it! That would make you an 8-foot giant and some change. But I'm sure she would stop that foot from finding your face once she took a look. But damn! Now you got me thinking about tall girls...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Now you are truly overdoing it! That would make you an 8-foot giant and some change. But I'm sure she would stop that foot from finding your face once she took a look. But damn! Now you got me thinking about tall girls...
Mel is pretty tall.

In fact, flicking through the renders, she's the tallest girl in the game.

Made even better by the fact she has an amazing body, tall girls are usually shown really skinny.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
OneManVN
I played the game for the first time and i choose to start with the love route and i finished just a couple of hours ago, and played just a bit of the harem so far, and while the harem moves faster in the sex department, i truly doubt that i will like more than the love route mainly because of Alisson\Alice and also because of the story, so far it made me laught and also cry and i love the slow burn in there, its truly wonderful what you done in that route, but i am curious are you planning some type of polyamorous relationship there? because i feeled that vibe a couple of times like maybe a triangle, MC+Alisson+Mel maybe even J...(i dont wanna spoil for those who didn't played yet), assuming that they survive what comes next, the story is so good that now i am super curious,if you could just share some light on the this subject but if not i will understand too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OneManVN
I played the game for the first time and i choose to start with the love route and i finished just a couple of hours ago, and played just a bit of the harem so far, and while the harem moves faster in the sex department, i truly doubt that i will like more than the love route mainly because of Alisson\Alice and also because of the story, so far it made me laught and also cry and i love the slow burn in there, its truly wonderful what you done in that route, but i am curious are you planning some type of polyamorous relationship there? because i feeled that vibe a couple of times like maybe a triangle, MC+Alisson+Mel maybe even J...(i dont wanna spoil for those who didn't played yet), assuming that they survive what comes next, the story is so good that now i am super curious,if you could just share some light on the this subject but if not i will understand too.
The love route is going to have a couple of options.

You can either stay with Alison/Alice or Mel is going to be an options. Not all at the same time, it's one or the other.

As for Alison/Alice, as much as I talk to OMVN he hasn't given me any significant details about what's going to happen there with regards to either separating them or having Alison be aware and switch on demand. He's keeping that quiet.

I only know little bits on account of me being in the game now. I find out what i'll be doing and who with and occasionally I hear other things but the only thing worth mentioning is the love routes split paths.

The harem route is the only one with any sharing.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes