Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
On harem route after Winter meets Nadia blank screen with message saying HC181-183 are missing

Also, it seems that something broke my save when dealing with Nadia before getting winter. The error was that it couldn't find a place to stop scrolling back to. I can provide save and screenshot if you want.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
On harem route after Winter meets Nadia blank screen with message saying HC181-183 are missing

Also, it seems that something broke my save when dealing with Nadia before getting winter. The error was that it couldn't find a place to stop scrolling back to. I can provide save and screenshot if you want.
To fix the missing images for now, simply download the fix from OP. Those are the missing files. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I've never had the chance to redo a whole game as of yet... I am however going to release a full build early next month here. And it will have the "fix" included with the rest of the game.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
It's all good. I didn't realize there was a fix already as I didn't see any mention of the file names missing in the last three pages of posts. XD

(or more accurately CTRL+F didn't see HC1 mentioned anywhere in the last three pages of posts)

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's all good. I didn't realize there was a fix already as I didn't see any mention of the file names missing in the last three pages of posts. XD

(or more accurately CTRL+F didn't see HC1 mentioned anywhere in the last three pages of posts)
Also, I just recalled. I have uploaded the remastered... That should include all the fixes already in it. Do you have an older build? If so, either download the current 4.1 which should be the remastered version or wait for the full release of 0.4.2. Have a great weekend.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Love is July, so yes this is a dom update. And just in case you were not aware of this. They are not the same game, nor are they "related" in other words... This is like playing a whole other game. So if you chose to skip it, that's your choice.
Yeah I know, I played the "Main" story which I think is the "love route", and also played the "harem route" which was pure fun... so yeah I know its not just choices that may impact the story differently, its a totally new story/game within the game... Dom path is a skip for me, as its never been a fetish I been interested whether the dom be male or female...

Still great game, keep up the good work, and I'll see you in July !

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just want to note that dom here isn't the same as dom in some other games. You can "dominate" with affection if you so wish.

Remember what has happened to Alison in her past, trying to break her would just cause her to leave so it's not one of those kind of games.

The obedience route is more slow build but still has plenty of room for caring.
Lol short stuff. :sneaky:

• Haha

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Seeing as it's a weekend, as well as Canada day soon. Happy Canada day, and enjoy the game over the weekend. The full game has been sent to VT for upload.

Reactions: Random07

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah I know, I played the "Main" story which I think is the "love route", and also played the "harem route" which was pure fun... so yeah I know its not just choices that may impact the story differently, its a totally new story/game within the game... Dom path is a skip for me, as its never been a fetish I been interested whether the dom be male or female...

Still great game, keep up the good work, and I'll see you in July !
I know some people can be stubborn, while others are set in their ways. However, I am not here to lecture you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is this... Please try it at least once. You may find that it is worth it, I do not do forcefull shit, and I made sure dom also has an affection system. Which simply means you can spoil the fuck out of Alison, with love and affection. Whatever the case, the choice is yours. Have a good weekend.

Reactions: Rythan25

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
@OneManVN, I see you said you added a dom path. Is it a path where MC is telling Allison (and Alice) what to do and what to say? Or maybe it is a path where MC just correct girls when they try to do not what MC is decided for them? Or maybe it is the path where MC is totally controlling the girls and decide every litle thing for them? ? Please, tell me what you understand by words " dom path".

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN, I see you said you added a dom path. Is it a path where MC is telling Allison (and Alice) what to do and what to say? Or maybe it is a path where MC just correct girls when they try to do not what MC is decided for them? Or maybe it is the path where MC is totally controlling the girls and decide every litle thing for them? ? Please, tell me what you understand by words " dom path".
None of the above has to do with dom/sub by definition. But I'm not going to get into an argument over pointless things... Everyone on here has an opinion on it :) In my game, you can completely dominate someone (Not Alison.) Alison is going to either submit to you through affection because she loves you... Or she will submit to you because you made her obedient. So affection or obedience. Once she is obedient enough, I suppose you could consider it control? I like to call it corruption myself. Since you corrupt her way of thinking. The other girls and "Gurls" Traps, trans, females other than Alison. Will be more open to being totally and utterly dominated, mind body and soul will belong to you pretty much. Some will even become Sex slaves (Willingly.) They are there for your pleasure, this is the "Obedience path" Which is the darker path in other words.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is it theoretically possible to get all the scenes in the Dom route in one playthrough, or do I need to do an affection playthrough and obedience playthrough?
Well, it's pretty short on Affection side, and no sorry. I have made it to where you need enough points for either one. You can't get both unless you cheat. In which case you may end up with some weird loop and a broken game.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is it theoretically possible to get all the scenes in the Dom route in one playthrough, or do I need to do an affection playthrough and obedience playthrough?
Just create a save point in the kitchen and that's all you need to restart next playthrough.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes