Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gotta admit, we make an awesome couple....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny thing, I am small enough to carry like that but in game OMVN was awesome enough to make me a couple of inches taller and I still look tiny.

Damn but i'm a pixie.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
sounds like a game in serious need of a walkthrough
if the mc has to make decisions that may have serious consequences

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
At this point all the choices available right now show you the direction they will take you so I don't think you really need one quite yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Pagdish

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone figured out how too unlock this switch play i have not found anything like that when playing through again from beginning tried both affection and obedience. Maybe i am just tired but any help would be much apreciated

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This update is for the dom path only right ? I believe he said it goes by turns... just want to make sure so I know whether to skip it or not till the next one comes out lol.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
so this is a DOM update

but i'm playing only the love and the harem paths, so i gess i should skip this update, right?
Uh, sure? I mean, if you only want to play love... Then yeah. Love update is next month now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This update is for the dom path only right ? I believe he said it goes by turns... just want to make sure so I know whether to skip it or not till the next one comes out lol.
Love is July, so yes this is a dom update. And just in case you were not aware of this. They are not the same game, nor are they "related" in other words... This is like playing a whole other game. So if you chose to skip it, that's your choice.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There already is a guide for this specific path. Just search this thread for the words guide. I've added it for 0.4.2 since it is a maze of choices for some people.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so this is a DOM update

but i'm playing only the love and the harem paths, so i gess i should skip this update, right?
I just want to note that dom here isn't the same as dom in some other games. You can "dominate" with affection if you so wish.

Remember what has happened to Alison in her past, trying to break her would just cause her to leave so it's not one of those kind of games.

The obedience route is more slow build but still has plenty of room for caring.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
anyone figured out how too unlock this switch play i have not found anything like that when playing through again from beginning tried both affection and obedience. Maybe i am just tired but any help would be much apreciated
Switch play takes place only in the bathroom for the time being. You can play as the other person.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Gotta admit, we make an awesome couple....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny thing, I am small enough to carry like that but in game OMVN was awesome enough to make me a couple of inches taller and I still look tiny.

Damn but i'm a pixie.
Like I said, cute AF... Had a lot of fun working with the pocket size girl. Can't wait to bring her into the other paths for some Mel love thrashing.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like I said, cute AF... Had a lot of fun working with the pocket size girl. Can't wait to bring her into the other paths for some Mel love thrashing.

Personal request though because i'm so adorable.......

Any chance of a smaller strapon in the more loving paths?

Don't get me wrong, I deserved it for upsetting momma Mel but if that's a regular thing i'll never be able to sit on a barstool again or i'll slide down them.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Personal request though because i'm so adorable.......

Any chance of a smaller strapon in the more loving paths?

Don't get me wrong, I deserved it for upsetting momma Mel but if that's a regular thing i'll never be able to sit on a barstool again or i'll slide down them.
Don't worry about it, Johny Pink is staying over in dom land. Love Mel, is... Well, she is loving. We wouldn't want poor Alison, to have nightmares about Johny, in all three paths now would we?

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes