Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's terrifying!
I swear it wasn't aimed at your obviously incredible level of intelligence and smarts.
Yeah, I mean why would it be a dig right.

It's not like I sent you a mail asking how to find the content because I couldn't find it on my own........

That would just be silly.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as long as i can boink the new absolutely stunning dame..i'll be happy ;) whistles to himself and wanders away with a skip in his step....

• Haha

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a man wants what a man wants even when the man knows what he wants is the most ungettable want of them all :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
a man wants what a man wants even when the man knows what he wants is the most ungettable want of them all :p
I know what I want... She is the cutest of them all. Trouble is she is going to be a "grind" to get. But as they say, all good things come to those who wait.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
nono..only me..i called dibs longggg ago :p hmmm..i talk too much...
You called dibs on Shadow, you can't have everyone.

I called dibs on Mel.

And Alice but i'm not being greedy here.

Also Alison.

And the French girl who's name I know but can't spell without making myself look stupid and i've already done that twice today, that's my dumb dumb quota filled.

Also the drunk girl outside of the shop this upcoming update.

Also another girl in this update.

Also Nadia.

But everyone else is up for grabs I won't be greedy.

Jokes aside I did call dibs on Mel, Alice just sprang out from nowhere and hit me with all kinds of adorable.

I'm sure he means the other kind of boinking... (Steps away slowly.)
There is boinking, she is involved ... it counts ... honest.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You called dibs on Shadow, you can't have everyone.

I called dibs on Mel.

And Alice but i'm not being greedy here.

Also Alison.

And the French girl who's name I know but can't spell without making myself look stupid and i've already done that twice today, that's my dumb dumb quota filled.

Also the drunk girl outside of the shop this upcoming update.

Also another girl in this update.

Also Nadia.

But everyone else is up for grabs I won't be greedy.

Jokes aside I did call dibs on Mel, Alice just sprang out from nowhere and hit me with all kinds of adorable.

There is boinking, she is involved ... it counts ... honest.
Hey, at least you're not greedy or anything. Props for that. And it's "Genevieve" My guess. That little hottie is making her way to Harem if harem wins in August... Since July is love. And if anyone called dibs on the cutest of them all WAS ME! Stop trying to take everything you greedy bastards.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, at least you're not greedy or anything. Props for that. And it's "Genevieve" My guess. That little hottie is making her way to Harem if harem wins in August... Since July is love. And if anyone called dibs on the cutest of them all WAS ME! Stop trying to take everything you greedy bastards.
I don't see how you calling dibs is fair, you kinds have full time access. We get part time custody during updates.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i went off topic....back to topic..ya..Shadow is MY dame...i claimed her very early on...the "new dame" almost made me slide on my commitment to her..but i was set straight again..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA...ignore..bug testing..and HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs Tiff ;)

Dec 23, 2017
guys one quick question, there is a futa in this game? i see a futa/trans tag and after playing the game i didn't found any futa/trans

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay, so confession time... I am addicted to my work. I couldn't wait until the 30th to start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love is going to be even bigger than the puny 248 render Dom update I finished this month. It will also be the first time that I will hate what I do, I'm about to do some really bad things...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Okay, so confession time... I am addicted to my work. I couldn't wait until the 30th to start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love is going to be even bigger than the puny 248 render Dom update I finished this month. It will also be the first time that I will hate what I do, I'm about to do some really bad things...
Gonna pull a Pinkcake and put Alison and Mel in a house, light it on fire and force us to save one of them? If not, it cant be THAT bad, right....right?

BTW you posted this 4 times. Just ignore the error message, its being weird. lol

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes