Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
At the beginning there are 3 choices i understand and agree and skip it and Alison remastered about if you cant tolerate blood, violence, and or sexual abuse, please skip this scene
What difference is there? And do i have to start game again if i want to select remastered or i understand and agree?

I tried to search, i did not find answers (perhaps i did not use right search words or something)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
At the beginning there are 3 choices i understand and agree and skip it and Alison remastered about if you cant tolerate blood, violence, and or sexual abuse, please skip this scene
What difference is there? And do i have to start game again if i want to select remastered or i understand and agree?

I tried to search, i did not find answers (perhaps i did not use right search words or something)
It's a new menu, very recent so there won't be any answers. The I agree is basically as intended (Original version.) Skip is obviously skipping, for those who can't tolerate the scene. And the Remastered is there to give the "Hero" among you the chance to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pilluah

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'll just leave this here and say that although some people will no doubt complain since it is human nature to complain about any and all things (Even when they are good for us/them.) One of these two images is Daz the other is not.

I'm going to be rendering with the "not" from now on. It is faster better and allows me to give you a lot more renders per month. Eventually, I will redo the entire collection of backed up scenes that I still do have. For now, I'm moving forward with what I can render monthly. Whoever doesn't like it can always find another project to follow :) ttys!

Reactions: quinfax

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I've just finished playing this game (all routes in the current version) and man, i cannot believe how it's so underrated. Beats me how it's possible that some other games i've played (and didn't like at all) have over 2000 Patrons and this developer not even 100...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I've just finished playing this game (all routes in the current version) and man, i cannot believe how it's so underrated. Beats me how it's possible that some other games i've played (and didn't like at all) have over 2000 Patrons and this developer not even 100...
Story of my life, for 8 months straight ;) Glad you liked it and hopefully, it will eventually get the love and support it deserves. This is for you.
Rendered especially for you Sharingan33 Thank you for trying out the game and I hope we can both get an answer to that how.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Story of my life, for 8 months straight ;) Glad you liked it and hopefully, it will eventually get the love and support it deserves. This is for you.
Rendered especially for you Sharingan33 Thank you for trying out the game and I hope we can both get an answer to that how.
Thanks for the reply Mr. Developer, if i didn't already have 3 subscription active (wich is way beyond my current budget) i would have surely joined your Patreon. Anyway thanks for the pic, Alison is best grill... AS IF! We all know that Aiko is best grill ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey. Pssst! Follow me; I've got something I want to show you.
Some of you have asked me to start a subscribe star page. Well, it is now officially up and approved. Will send links to VT, so it gets added to the OP. I am removing that useless Coffee shop.

I am OneManVN. And I most certainly do not approve of this message.

Oct 2, 2018
Also I think when that goon you did not shoot is talking to his boss he is labeled as Rikky which is the bartender not the goon. So might be a mislabeled name that needs to be fixed if I read it right. Or at least on the Harem path its that way. Have not tried the other paths.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Also I think when that goon you did not shoot is talking to his boss he is labeled as Rikky which is the bartender not the goon. So might be a mislabeled name that needs to be fixed if I read it right. Or at least on the Harem path its that way. Have not tried the other paths.
Yeah, I fixed it in this build, and you may have one that's not fixed. I've released so many builds recently, even I am confused for once.

Reactions: LewdMiester001
Dec 15, 2017
I'll just leave this here and say that although some people will no doubt complain since it is human nature to complain about any and all things (Even when they are good for us/them.) One of these two images is Daz the other is not.

I'm going to be rendering with the "not" from now on. It is faster better and allows me to give you a lot more renders per month. Eventually, I will redo the entire collection of backed up scenes that I still do have. For now, I'm moving forward with what I can render monthly. Whoever doesn't like it can always find another project to follow :) ttys!
I mean it is literally in the eye of the beholder on art. I personally have things I like and dislike about both images. In saying that, both look great in their own right, and it is your game.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I mean it is literally in the eye of the beholder on art. I personally have things I like and dislike about both images. In saying that, both look great in their own right, and it is your game.
Right... I'll just leave it at that. And thanks for your input.

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, I fixed it in this build, and you may have one that's not fixed. I've released so many builds recently, even I am confused for once.
Well, than look forwards to seeing more content in the future. Afew minor grammar or spelling errors. Or even messing up the naming every once in awhile is normal. Just don't make it a habit :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, than look forwards to seeing more content in the future. Afew minor grammar or spelling errors. Or even messing up the naming every once in awhile is normal. Just don't make it a habit :p
Hahaha, that's all I am going to say.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So quick question. On the remaster now, what is the difference when starting with Alison Remastered or I understand and agree option? I don't mind seeing the excessive stuff, are they both essentially the same but one just redone with the remastered stuff?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You could have just tried it ya know... The difference is you get extra choices with Remastered (Choices that were not in the game initially) The other two are straightforward. Watch/skip.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
There are two sides as I just mentioned, and no offense taken. Perhaps your definition of dominance is cruelty and cold-hearted? Idk, not trying to make assumptions here. But not for me. First and foremost, a Dom/sub relationship is an unwritten agreement between two partners. The Dominant leads, guides, and protects the submissive. The submissive is the baby girl or servant who pleases the dominant. So yeah, I think I'll leave it at that.

Dear Dev,

i realy like your Game....but your Definition of a Dom/Sub Rel. is wrong and clearly affected by Stereotyp-Feeding Books/Movies like 50 Shades of grey, etc.. well...i would appreciate when you realize that and understand it ( no Changes needed, but make shure to use the right approach in your next project)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dear Dev,

i realy like your Game....but your Definition of a Dom/Sub Rel. is wrong and clearly affected by Stereotyp-Feeding Books/Movies like 50 Shades of grey, etc.. well...i would appreciate when you realize that and understand it ( no Changes needed, but make shure to use the right approach in your next project)
Please enlighten me on the proper definition of dom-sub. Who knows maybe I'll learn how to do it right on my next update.

Reactions: thegrimm
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes