Pagdish

May 20, 2017
I am so confused! Just found this game and I cannot figure out if the incest patch adds incest or removes it. Can someone tell me if I should download the patch or not (without spoilers please)?
Yes but it only works in harem route imho.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mh.. I dont like the lack of choices now. Even if they are more or less fake (like in all the Telltale games ^^) I do like some kind of choice.

Sure - better all (or most) of the choices have an impact in the game ... but now it fells like kintic/vn hybrid to me.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Mh.. I dont like the lack of choices now. Even if they are more or less fake (like in all the Telltale games ^^) I do like some kind of choice.

Sure - better all (or most) of the choices have an impact in the game ... but now it fells like kintic/vn hybrid to me.
No worries, I only removed the "Prologue" choices and only two of them... The one at the very start, and the drinking one at the bar. Those were completely useless, and they added 20% extra clicks. Clicks that people kept whining about. As far as choices go, you will get a ton more with each update from now on. In fact, Dom, as we speak, is going to be one serious choice giving mother *****. I have noticed that people love choices. And seeing as I've only recently perfected my methods of delivering them, I will add them wherever they apply. Instead of just speaking for you, I'll let you speak for yourself sort of thing.

Last edited:

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
It's been a whole update since i last played. Don't remember having an incest patch. Is there a new 'family' member introduced or does it change Allison to daughter or something?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Awesome. enjoyed Alison being Alison. Now to download and hope i have got a new landlady.

Thanks
Niece.

Careful now, some people have gone missing lately... I suspect Avaron1974 is involved. They all had one thing in common. They wanted Melissa.
I can neither confirm nor deny my involvement in any recent disappearances.

The empty lot and landfill rented in my name is purely coincidental.

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
Maybe it is just me not playing the game right, but I have not yet seen the futa make appearance. I plyed the remastered version (love path) and the previous version (harem path) tot the end. I also check lots of the forum pages but was not able to find it. How could I have mised the futa?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe it is just me not playing the game right, but I have not yet seen the futa make appearance. I plyed the remastered version (love path) and the previous version (harem path) tot the end. I also check lots of the forum pages but was not able to find it. How could I have mised the futa?
Because, like everyone else, you were distracted by that big booty. Look to the left, in the scene with MC, Alice naked, and a certain pink haired "girl?" Love path. And idk why everyone keeps saying futa, lmao.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Awesome. enjoyed Alison being Alison. Now to download and hope i have got a new landlady.

Thanks
It's just a "taste" I can barely keep up with patreon versions. People who want more landladies, and tenants to uh move in, will have to start showing my patron page some love. Then I can deliver on both equally. For now, I'll add when I can to the dark side.

Reactions: FuckMcsomething

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
Lol I see it now. Too fixed on that booty but can you blame me, just too perfect!

Because, like everyone else, you were distracted by that big booty. Look to the left, in the scene with MC, Alice naked, and a certain pink haired "girl?" Love path. And idk why everyone keeps saying futa, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well put me in the 1% because dat booty does not distract this gal.

I was far too busy thinking about clam slamming Mel to worry about other booty.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well put me in the 1% because dat booty does not distract this gal.

I was far too busy thinking about clam slamming Mel to worry about other booty.
Heh, don't make me point you back to when you loved that booty. In fact, if I recall you said something along the lines of "Alice won me over this update" So quit pretending you were a Mel girl all the time, without any conflict.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Heh, don't make me point you back to when you loved that booty. In fact, if I recall you said something along the lines of "Alice won me over this update" So quit pretending you were a Mel girl all the time, without any conflict.
Alice has always had me in the love path, I will never deny that. The second she appeared she started winning me over but those scenes after he got hurt she had me.

Mel has it hands down in the harem path and she's a damn close second behind Alice in love which is why Mel gets overall top girl but Alice will be my main play through in love with Mel being second and Mel is my top girl in harem with Alison/Alice coming close behind.

However, were I to be there :whistle: Mel would be the first love box I tongue punched.

• Haha

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Alice has always had me in the love path, I will never deny that. The second she appeared she started winning me over but those scenes after he got hurt she had me.

Mel has it hands down in the harem path and she's a damn close second behind Alice in love which is why Mel gets overall top girl but Alice will be my main play through in love with Mel being second and Mel is my top girl in harem with Alison/Alice coming close behind.

However, were I to be there :whistle: Mel would be the first love box I tongue punched.
No violence sign is up at both front and rear entry. Please respect the rules, or you will be prematurely ejected from the building. As for you being there, I say (Points at you and laughs.) Nice try, I'm spoiling nothing. I will, however, say this much. *Hint* OMVN and his evil mind, has already announced "Switch Play" who says you have to punch through doors with a battering ram, you can always use a more delicate "Brush" (Coming soon.) In a harem update near you.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA I knew it no one can resist princess freckles and terminator girl

• Haha
Dec 15, 2017
Finally was able to send some support your way. The high quality of this game and the fact that each branch (love, harem, and dom) have their own stories going on is insane. But, so far you have done an incredible job to keep them separate, but also interesting and entertaining. You level of ambition deserves to be supported. I look forward to the future development of your game.

• Love

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
im sorry if this has been asked (im just to lazy to read 125 pages) but can you fuck the preg while she is pergnant tho?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
im sorry if this has been asked (im just to lazy to read 125 pages) but can you fuck the preg while she is pergnant tho?
The pregnant woman can't be touched. I can't say why without spoiling story, it's a big part.

Nobody else is pregnant yet.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes