OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Finally was able to send some support your way. The high quality of this game and the fact that each branch (love, harem, and dom) have their own stories going on is insane. But, so far you have done an incredible job to keep them separate, but also interesting and entertaining. You level of ambition deserves to be supported. I look forward to the future development of your game.
Thank you. Much appreciated. With a little more support, my ambitious sexy self is looking at Octane... Drooling from a distance for now. But if I get my hands on it, let's just say the Image quality is going to be at over 9000.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The pregnant woman can't be touched. I can't say why without spoiling story, it's a big part.

Nobody else is pregnant yet.
*Whisper real quiet like* Somebody else may be pregnant. Think Harem, think tongue punchable box. End of the clue.

Reactions: Avaron1974
Dec 15, 2017
Thank you. Much appreciated. With a little more support, my ambitious sexy self is looking at Octane... Drooling from a distance for now. But if I get my hands on it, let's just say the Image quality is going to be at over 9000.
I can only do $5 a month, but happy to hear that my donation is going to a worthy cause. Higher quality sexy images;)

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I can only do $5 a month, but happy to hear that my donation is going to a worthy cause. Higher quality sexy images;)
I wasn't referring to you or anyone in particular tbh. I meant it in general :) I am happy to accept whatever support people can afford to give, even something as simple as thank you, or sharing the word around.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I mean that I'm not really into that, so I wanted to know if the game is focusing on that a lot..
What people are into changes around here by the second. And you being into it or not is of no importance right this second. I don't judge. Nothing in the game is forced on you. You will get a clear indication, or menu *Hint* explaining. Example *This scene contains Traps/Boypussy/Trans/Gay content. That's an example, I sure hope there won't be a scene with all of it at once. Hope this explained and answered your question.

Reactions: James Norm Lock
Jun 3, 2019
What people are into changes around here by the second. And you being into it or not is of no importance right this second. I don't judge. Nothing in the game is forced on you. You will get a clear indication, or menu *Hint* explaining. Example *This scene contains Traps/Boypussy/Trans/Gay content. That's an example, I sure hope there won't be a scene with all of it at once. Hope this explained and answered your question.
I see thank you.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Although I know this celebration likely won't last the week(Someone always leaves.) I can at least say I finally reached my first goal. Thanks to all the amazing sexy pirates on this forum. As well as all those normies out there who randomly found my game (Yeah right.) This is for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was done in 5 minutes and 42 seconds. With support comes $. With $ I spend said money to make rendering speeds neck-breaking fast. Well, my neck hurts after this one so I'll go get that next update done to feel better. Fast AF like.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes