OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This game looks so damn good but I need to ask something: I'm not into futa so which of the ladies comes with a hidden present?
We'll let you fall for the trap then tell you. Jk, find out for yourself, and nothing is ever forced in my game. That's never going to change. I respect player choice, as much as I myself want to be given a choice.

Reactions: Pagdish and Aristos

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Awww! I was only teasing. Didn't mean to really unsettle anyone!

As an edit: I'm a normal functioning member of society, a partner, a father of two etc. I'm nice all-the-fricking-time. When I game, occasionally, I wanna be the Bad Guy, doing things I otherwise cannot do IRL.

Do not let my weird outbursts lead you to think I'm like that off the internet. I'm a lovely, cute and fluffy being in reality :p
I was only trolling, and I don't judge, plus I already knew this. However, the others probably don't know you were a cute and fluffy being irl so good call.

• Love
Reactions: Zenithtb

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you predicting clouds, with a chance of third legs?
Hunni, who knows how your mind works?

For all I know Alice bot might be able to nano out an 18 inch horse cock which she will use on the MC's anus if he ever annoys her.

All I know is i've seen Mels punani and it was penis free so Ava is a happy bunny.

Doesn't matter now who sprouts a dongle, my dreams of getting a face full of Mel pie are still on.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hunni, who knows how your mind works?

For all I know Alice bot might be able to nano out an 18 inch horse cock which she will use on the MC's anus if he ever annoys her.

All I know is i've seen Mels punani and it was penis free so Ava is a happy bunny.

Doesn't matter now who sprouts a dongle, my dreams of getting a face full of Mel pie are still on.
Oh god, please someone send help, she is killing me here! :ROFLMAO: You are as clever as ever. I won't say anymore, because you can read between the lines. Who knows what the weatherman brings.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'll just pretend I haven't read Avaron's last post and download this quickly as fuck.
Thanks for your answers, this looks amazing.

• Haha

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'll just pretend I haven't read Avaron's last post and download this quickly as fuck.
Thanks for your answers, this looks amazing.
Best way to download it. I hope you enjoy it. And remember, this is my very first attempt at creating something from zero. My writing, with my limited English knowledge. As well as zero Renpy knowledge when I began. In short, it will only get better.

Please consider supporting the project any way you can. If not financially, then at least share it on forums, and perhaps let others know! I will always release a free version here, for as long as I can work on this.

Reactions: Aristos

Welshie

May 28, 2017
I am so confused! Just found this game and I cannot figure out if the incest patch adds incest or removes it. Can someone tell me if I should download the patch or not (without spoilers please)?

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I am so confused! Just found this game and I cannot figure out if the incest patch adds incest or removes it. Can someone tell me if I should download the patch or not (without spoilers please)?
If you're using the latest Remastered version, you need the patch to have incest. The Previous version was Incest by default, so no patch needed.*

* Is my understanding of this slightly perplexing situation.

Welshie

May 28, 2017
If you're using the latest Remastered version, you need the patch to have incest. The Previous version was Incest by default, so no patch needed.*

* Is my understanding of this slightly perplexing situation.
Thank you for spelling it out for me. Couldn't make heads or tails of the other comments I saw!

Reactions: brexitbal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you for spelling it out for me. Couldn't make heads or tails of the other comments I saw!
Basically a few people wanted incest but some of us aren't fans of it so a patch was made that removed it for us.

OMVN remastered the game to change a few things people had complained about but kept the game Patreon friendly so a patch is needed to add the incest back in.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
To add it, download the patch. To play without it, don't download the patch.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
sm2049 Thanks for the support, and for taking the time to write a review. As far as your concerns go, I'll do my best to address them. My only limitation right now is income. With more support, I'll be able to focus on the project and nothing else. If that happens, you better believe there will be a smile when I type *smiles* As you may have noticed I love detail, and if it were up to me I'd animate the whole damn thing. So be patient, and things will get better.

As far as the second project is concerned. I can not speak for other developers, but I wouldn't start something I couldn't handle. If I do decide to start another one, as promised Alison, will not be affected in any way. If there is one thing I've managed to do for eight months straight, is to keep my promise.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes