OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dunno why you're replying to this only now.. thought we covered it yesterday. im going to wait for your remastered version.. And you can explain all want, in your story atm it isnt very clear, there are even indications your AI has difficulties with emotions etc hence why the mc asks Alice several times to "act more like Allison, to smile more" etc..

Dont be so defensive I alrdy told you have a good game and i liked it. but youre talking about AI like everybody knows exactly what you mean, how they work, and so on and so forth. which isnt the case.
I said I'm done because I realized I was the only one who knew all of that. Most people don't even know how to turn on a light switch with it saying light switch, "push up to light the room" And I was not being defensive, sorry if that's the impression I gave you. I hope you got to try the latest version.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Glad you are enjoying it. Would be nice if my patron count felt the same as I do though :)
How good are you at market yourself and get your game out there? Because as a creator of your own making and success, that is also something you need to think about if you want your patreon count to go up. What some of the "top supported" adult games on Patreon got in common is they got the word out. You will find their games and links to them scattered all over the internet.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
How good are you at market yourself and get your game out there? Because as a creator of your own making and success, that is also something you need to think about if you want your patreon count to go up. What some of the "top supported" adult games on Patreon got in common is they got the word out. You will find their games and links to them scattered all over the internet.
And mine is not? Google up Alison fall of the apple... It's everywhere. The only reason mine does not have the support it deserves according to a lot of people, not my words. Is because my game has text, and little in the way of boinking that mom sister and daughter from day one in game. I'll be patient, eventually, those who find it to their liking will decide to support me.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And mine is not? Google up Alison fall of the apple... It's everywhere. The only reason mine does not have the support it deserves according to a lot of people, not my words. Is because my game has text, and little in the way of boinking that mom sister and daughter from day one in game. I'll be patient, eventually, those who find it to their liking will decide to support me.
I don't think that applies very well to like Summertime Saga, Cloud Meadow and a few others high up on steam either though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just found out this game, i'll give it a try even if i'm not a fan of trans/Futanari and Femdom.
Everything is optional ... everything.

You can even play with the femdom lass without being dominated.

Options, lots of options, nothing is forced.

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I used a backup to work on the "Remastered" which sadly did not have the 181 to 183 images added to it before being backed up... Anyhow, I have included a torch to see the way! Will likely send it to OP instead of pissing off a lot of people who will have to redownload the whole thing, they can wait until 0.4.2.
Yeah might be better before people get their pitchforks. :D

• Haha

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Everything is optional ... everything.

You can even play with the femdom lass without being dominated.

Options, lots of options, nothing is forced.
Absolutely, I love giving choice. Speaking of choices... This Dom path is taking the gloves off. As always though, nothing will be forced on the player. There will be a way out at a cost. Hope you liked the "Remastered" I'll be working on it ninja-like from now on, with subtle small changes that only true fans will notice.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just found out this game, i'll give it a try even if i'm not a fan of trans/Futanari and Femdom.
Fan or no fan of it that's your choice. I for one don't judge, I do however make sure the player does not feel forced into important choices or choices that may conflict with their personality. So, if you don't like it, simply refuse, skip, or walk away. I'll always make sure there is a choice to do so.

Reactions: Pagdish

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The only forced choice is walking away from Mel every time because SHE'S MINE.
There was someone a few months back who said that to me, and I told him to fite me IRL over it. But seeing as I was already bribed by you, I'll let you have her.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There was someone a few months back who said that to me, and I told him to fite me IRL over it. But seeing as I was already bribed by you, I'll let you have her.
Also kinda cheating seeing as you have total control over what she does.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
OneManVN So should I stop playing the Special edition and play the Remastered? or nah? (it is no bother to me either way tbh, I download massive files all the time XP), also probably stupid question, but you need that patch for incest now yeah? cause with the other one it was a patch to remove, so man is a bit confused.

• Haha

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN So should I stop playing the Special edition and play the Remastered? or nah? (it is no bother to me either way tbh, I download massive files all the time XP), also probably stupid question, but you need that patch for incest now yeah? cause with the other one it was a patch to remove, so man is a bit confused.
Sorry about the confusion. You don't need to download this at all for now. Wait for 0.4.2 it will have the changes included. The Remastered was intended for those who kept complaining about the opening scene being "Too hard to stomach" Now they can skip it or watch the changes.

If you want to replay from the start and see all the different choices I have added, I recommend downloading it. As for the "Incest" yes you do need the patch this time.

I know it's confusing, but what can I do, some want incest, others get all violent when I include it. That's why the patch is there.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Also kinda cheating seeing as you have total control over what she does.
I know, I know... I'm such a control freak. But what can I do, look at how many people want her? I have to watch out, or someone might steal her. (Points finger at you.)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes