mpror

Feb 4, 2018
You played it at the worse possible time, to be honest... I am currently working and about to release the "Remastered." As for why I did this instead of doing that when I could have totally done this instead. Let's just say, I did what fits my story, and nothing was done to invest anything anywhere. It's a story, "This is how it goes" Wait for the remastered... Should release today. A lot of what you suggested has been taken care of. Including the opening scene... Added choices there as well.
Yup I just saw one of your comment that said you were working on it so (y). I'll play the beginning again when it releases and I'll let you know if I find it to be better or ...

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
mpror
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of thick people miss it since they are too busy hitting that skip button looking for fucky-fucky. Not saying you're thick mind you, simply helping you answer some of the why's and making the opening and whatever happened to her make sense.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
mpror
A lot of thick people miss it since they are too busy hitting that skip button looking for fucky-fucky. Not saying you're thick mind you, simply helping you answer some of the why's and making the opening and whatever happened to her make sense.

But after having read what I wrote I also understand that people probably dont look for an explanation in everything when playing a game so eh what do I know :unsure:

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
But that's the whole point of a game with a story... To not know right away what's going on, isn't it?
Valid point, I understand what you're saying however in this case it could be bad for you or potential players of your game.

Rape, even in game is a sensitive subject, it invokes a lot of emotions (anger and sadness in my case) and if those feelings arent directly addressed, you are left with a reader who has bad emotions right off the bad, has nowhere to put them and he or she might end up deciding to skip this experience all together before it even started.

OneManVN I'm nt trying to annoy you or anything, I think you have a rly good game or at the very least the start of a very good game/story. Thats why I'm hammering this point so hard home cause i hope you succeed and make loads of more games in the future!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Valid point, I understand what you're saying however in this case it could be bad for you or potential players of your game.

Rape, even in game is a sensitive subject, it invokes a lot of emotions (anger and sadness in my case) and if those feelings arent directly addressed, you are left with a reader who has bad emotions right off the bad, has nowhere to put them and he or she might end up deciding to skip this experience all together before it even started.

OneManVN I'm nt trying to annoy you or anything, I think you have a really good game or at the very least the start of a very good game/story. That's why I'm hammering this point so hard home cause i hope you succeed and make loads of more games in the future!
I am not annoyed one bit by you. I truly appreciate your honesty and find it very refreshing. I was simply pointing out the obvious I suppose. As for the "rape", I thought long and hard about it. It is not going anywhere, it is part of the story, those who can't stomach that can look elsewhere. However! In the interest of fairness and building my OMVN empire sometime in the future. I have included some mind-blowing changes to the opening scene. I am 100% certain that everyone will approve. I'm giving three awesome choices. "As intended, Skip, and Remastered." With a warning explaining the nature of the scene before you even see a single image from it. If someone complains at this point, my ignore list will start getting tenants... It is currently empty.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Why is Tiff trying to make me into a trap, I thought we wus frendz :(

You were like a sister to me ... only in the shape of letters on a forum.

I have forgot what I wanted to say but still typing this out anyway because i'm so .. damn .. tired. 3 days solid of work hardly any time to myself and now I have to look after my nephew while my brother goes to a meeting in Monaco ... sodding Monaco. I look after his screaming hellspawn while he's off to look at expensive cars and party while trying to tell me he's working.

Just you wait until I kidnap someones child and force him to babysit. See how he likes it.

Incest does nothing for me. This is one of my favorite games and incest would ruin my enjoyment of it so I'll take a patch having it removed.
Don't let them get you down, they just Jelly of that sexy little 4.8liter upgraded to 5.0 now with OMVN magic.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Would it be possible for me to be jealous of her?

I mean, how would that work?

I'd fuck her so that would be a bit weird.
You haven't even met her yet, you already wanna fuck her? Can't say I blame you though, I bet the line is long... As for you being Jelly, I'd say that's "complicated" It works for Michael, may as well use it. All I know is, she'll be hard to resist.

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
What is happening with this game?

I played version 4 and now its like 8 different updates of varying stuff. You just bored or what dev? :ROFLMAO:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.1 Remastered] Incest Pre-Patched [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.70GB

Download PC (350MB): - - -

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What is happening with this game?

I played version 4 and now its like 8 different updates of varying stuff. You just bored or what dev? :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry you were forced to download it once again. As for me, I am not bored. It's called progress, improving the game and giving people what they have been asking for. I'm sure if you read the notes you would know what :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

GAlison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.1 Remastered] Incest Pre-Patched [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.70GB

Download PC (350MB): - - -

Much appreciated Bas.

Reactions: Canto Forte and bas
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes