ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you remember that "no-one noticed her dick" scene?..name that character Tiffany ;)
it'll also stop Tiff from crying because she's not as popular as me...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thought we both agreed to make Ava the trap?:sneaky:
in MY game i have planned ..derp..this is not my game..lol...no Ava the trap here..YOU shall be the trap!! and get anus-boinked by the evil mayor :p
also..in my game..she is not a trap..she is a pure lesbian untainted by the mysteries of D

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
in MY game i have planned ..derp..this is not my game..lol...no Ava the trap here..YOU shall be the trap!! and get anus-boinked by the evil mayor :p
also..in my game..she is not a trap..she is a pure lesbian untainted by the mysteries of D
Well that escalated quickly

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I was about to ask if that's even a word... But then I looked it up in the Robctionary, and it is.
when i first began to form words as a tyke in the 60's..my father would say that to me all the time and wanted to make sure i learned it early so i'd always have a grasp on language..he figured teach humongous words to your kid and they'll be fine..well..HERE I AM :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hmm. You two working on a game of your own now? Interesting... In "My" game. She is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he kills his own secret..no more redbull for you!!! i need a programmer in ren'py and an artist before my game ever takes flight..but i've had a tale brewed up for ages....and since becoming pals with Avaron,Tiff and another dame i cannot name because she wishes to be thought of as a guy here on this pervert site...i decided to add them to the narrative in no-sex roles(out of respect..do not want my pals boinked) i'll Ava is the MC's personal assistant..his whole life is basically dependent on her abilities..Tiff is a trap..the MC's mechanic and purveyor of "weapons and items" and unnamed other pal is the MC's techie wiz..IT hacking all that shit...plus..of course..in the game there is boinking dames and relationship dames..but the story is a tragic mystery rebirth thing...so..i got the story..i do not got the people that can put it to game..LOL

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
he kills his own secret..no more redbull for you!!! i need a programmer in ren'py and an artist before my game ever takes flight..but i've had a tale brewed up for ages....and since becoming pals with Avaron,Tiff and another dame i cannot name because she wishes to be thought of as a guy here on this pervert site...i decided to add them to the narrative in no-sex roles(out of respect..do not want my pals boinked) i'll Ava is the MC's personal assistant..his whole life is basically dependent on her abilities..Tiff is a trap..the MC's mechanic and purveyor of "weapons and items" and unnamed other pal is the MC's techie wiz..IT hacking all that shit...plus..of course..in the game there is boinking dames and relationship dames..but the story is a tragic mystery rebirth thing...so..i got the story..i do not got the people that can put it to game..LOL
Hahaha, if pals enter my game, they get boinked. Also, you should be careful about not naming people, it's not hard for someone intelligent enough to figure out who that "unnamed" other pal is.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hahaha, if pals enter my game, they get boinked. Also, you should be careful about not naming people, it's not hard for someone intelligent enough to figure out who that "unnamed" other pal is.
no way anyone will figure it out...we do not speak on this forum ;) we've had incidental interaction..but no person to person..here

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And what secret did I kill exactly?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Updated video with a quick indicator demo.

The possibilities for the uses of this are truly endless... For those who need this translated, read below.

Imagine a scenario where you've finally decided which girl to boink. And in comes a boring menu asking you which door will you use... Instead of choosing a door, why not just click on your favorite bits, parts, and jiggly's? Well, sometime in the near future you just might get the chance.
View attachment 2019-05-29 15-47-35.mp4

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Progress update on Corruption (Dom) Path: 50 renders crushed under my size 13 boot! I'm on fire! Help me, Jesus! Help me, Jewish God! Help me, Allah! Help me, Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft to get the fire off me! Help me, Oprah Winfrey!

Dom path is way ahead of schedule... We are not even on the month where work was supposed to begin (June 1st FYI.) And I've hit the 50's mark. If all goes well, I should have 200++ Renders, fingers crossed it does go well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes