OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I thought that was pretty common knowledge.

Yep, fraternal not identical. I'm ginger she's blonde, i've got barely any tit while she looks like she's carrying people on her chest. She's pretty normal height i'm fucking tiny.

The only similarity we have are facial features ... and that we both came out of the same womb ... i'm 90 minutes older so I get to be big little sis.

She's also straight while i'm gay as fuck.
Well, now I know. And you keep forgetting that I'm still new around here. Thanks for including the uh important details. Gives me an idea or 8 on a character. *Whistles and walks away*

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Many years ago our uncle wanted me and my twinsy to be able to protect ourselves. He was a bit of an oddball so his bright idea was butterfly knives. Easily concealed, easily pulled out and usefull in close quarters.

Also look really cool when you flick them around.

I trained with mine for 10 years from when I was 14 to a year ago, my girlfriend always hated having knives in the house.

Mine are currently at my twinsy's house.

I'm still incredibly handy with them.

Remember that if the idea to kill Mel off ever crosses your mind.
For future reference. I am the definition of doing the complete opposite of what I'm told to do or not do. Especially when threatened or forced, at gunpoint included. So don't give me ideas :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wait WTF.... most games have an incest restoration patch, this one has a patch to "remove incest" ? I take it the reason it wasnt there before is that the sisters will finally get involved with each other ? since I cant think of anyone else that is related...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, so it seems I now have a third favourite.

Nadia is fucking awesome.

Also, Rob was mentioned in the game. Seems he really has claimed Shadow.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay, so it seems I now have a third favourite.

Nadia is fucking awesome.

Also, Rob was mentioned in the game. Seems he really has claimed Shadow.
Now you noticed?! I should so tell Rob, but nvm, he got dibs on Shadow so he deserves being forgotten or not being noticed.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wait WTF.... most games have an incest restoration patch, this one has a patch to "remove incest" ? I take it the reason it wasnt there before is that the sisters will finally get involved with each other ? since I cant think of anyone else that is related...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And yeah, it's lol worthy pretty much. It's there so people don't whine, and when they do whine, we have the cheese ready for them to dine. As far as who else is related, let's just say you and everyone else will get the chance to find out who this next Love update (July.)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
And yeah, it's lol worthy pretty much. It's there so people don't whine, and when they do whine, we have the cheese ready for them to dine.
Ok, lol you were scaring me with your first response with the GIF... I was like "did I word it incorrectly, or does the link not say that ??" I was about to write a 3 paragraph essay on what I meant...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok, lol you were scaring me with your first response with the GIF... I was like "did I word it incorrectly, or does the link not say that ??" I was about to write a 3 paragraph essay on what I meant...
No, your first was indeed Huh worthy, but being the intelligent guy that I am, I filled in all the possible meanings and voila!

Reactions: Rythan25

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
First I give thanks to the gods for making me a man. Second I reveal one of the many reasons why I give thanks. 311249
Small package, big damage. Whole 5 feet of gorgeous... She will make her appearance in Dom path this coming update. If she will become a part of the Harem or Dom is yet to be decided. As for her name, that's a top secret that will only be shared in the game itself.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Explored it a bit: it seems the dom/corruption path is far far less that the other two (harem or love). I'll pass.

Soulreapersc

Sep 9, 2018
Hello guys so only one doubt there is much difference from the harem path and the love path? until now I just went for the love path!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Explored it a bit: it seems the dom/corruption path is far far less that the other two (harem or love). I'll pass.
Pass away then. But before you go? Dom is currently getting a focused development round. It won the vote for next months update. So it's getting a full update dedicated to it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hello guys so only one doubt there is much difference from the harem path and the love path? until now I just went for the love path!
If by doubt you mean question, then the answer is yes. Each path as described on the first page of the OP is very different. Consider the three different games pretty much.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes