randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I must confess I am losing track with the story ... to many people/girls are thrown at me and too many plot twists at once ... sorry but I can´t follow anymore which is a pity cause the renders are awesome ... but this is too much for someone expecting a somewhat stress-relieving relatively easygoing game...
Agree with this. This game are one of the game that needs time to understand and to read slowly since I can find wall of text here and there (maybe because I'm not native too). But not that this game are bad. I think it's balanced between sex and story wise.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
How dare your story based game have story, what do you think this is a visual novel?
You have a way with words, you just made my day once again. Hahaha. Goes to his corner... Sorry, I just typed some more words, I know how you hate those.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Agree with this. This game are one of the game that needs time to understand and to read slowly since I can find wall of text here and there (maybe because I'm not native too). But not that this game are bad. I think it's balanced between sex and story wise.
This is indeed a text-heavy VN initially. That's going to be handled eventually, I only have two hands. But I do intend to trim some fat from that wall of text at a later time. However, the game will always be story heavy, and sex will be Harem/Dom as much as you like once all girls have been "Unlocked" for sexual activities.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This is indeed a text-heavy VN initially. That's going to be handled eventually, I only have two hands. But I do intend to trim some fat from that wall of text at a later time. However, the game will always be story heavy, and sex will be Harem/Dom as much as you like once all girls have been "Unlocked" for sexual activities.
Don´t get me wrong I also do love a well written story ... it´s way better then a stupid flat-out fu...-game ... but this story has become too complicated and twisted ... hard to follow especially after the time-lapse between updates ... just too time-intense for my taste and my time ...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Don´t get me wrong I also do love a well written story ... it´s way better then a stupid flat-out fu...-game ... but this story has become too complicated and twisted ... hard to follow especially after the time-lapse between updates ... just too time-intense for my taste and my time ...
The time lapse between updates? Updates have been monthly since it released... You know what. It's all good, I appreciate you taking the time to try it out. I'm sorry it wasn't to your liking. Perhaps when it is completed and polished properly it may be worth revisiting. Good day to you :)

Reactions: mpror

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Daily updates would be awesome.

Make it so.

P.S. the same length as the monthly updates, but daily.
I can do that, the moment I hit 1000 patrons at 5$ or just 100 at 50, that's such a small number... Easy peasy. Then I'll just build a render farm, write one line per image and everyone is happy!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That ass is begging to be destroyed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was "Hard" to work on that scene without actually using a battering ram to breach... In fact just between us. I had already rendered a gate breach scene or 10 but scrapped them because it was too soon, and I don't want to spoil people with too easy ;) Soon enough you just might breach those rear gates though.

• Haha
Reactions: Early Cuyler

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Love to see that!
You and me both. I've said this before and I'll say it again. If only I could focus on working on this game and nothing more... Maybe someday when I get enough support I will not need to work a real job. Now back to Nadia, I'm glad you like her... She will be a tremendous asset to the MC (If you play it right.) Remember that this is a mature story, anything can and will happen.
If played right this big booty/beauty will be like a tamed hulk at your disposal, both inside and outside the bedroom.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
anything can and will happen.
Many years ago our uncle wanted me and my twinsy to be able to protect ourselves. He was a bit of an oddball so his bright idea was butterfly knives. Easily concealed, easily pulled out and usefull in close quarters.

Also look really cool when you flick them around.

I trained with mine for 10 years from when I was 14 to a year ago, my girlfriend always hated having knives in the house.

Mine are currently at my twinsy's house.

I'm still incredibly handy with them.

Remember that if the idea to kill Mel off ever crosses your mind.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Many years ago our uncle wanted me and my twinsy to be able to protect ourselves. He was a bit of an oddball so his bright idea was butterfly knives. Easily concealed, easily pulled out and usefull in close quarters.

Also look really cool when you flick them around.

I trained with mine for 10 years from when I was 14 to a year ago, my girlfriend always hated having knives in the house.

Mine are currently at my twinsy's house.

I'm still incredibly handy with them.

Remember that if the idea to kill Mel off ever crosses your mind.
*Selective reading activated* You have a twin? :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*Selective reading activated* You have a twin? :D
I thought that was pretty common knowledge.

Yep, fraternal not identical. I'm ginger she's blonde, i've got barely any tit while she looks like she's carrying people on her chest. She's pretty normal height i'm fucking tiny.

The only similarity we have are facial features ... and that we both came out of the same womb ... i'm 90 minutes older so I get to be big little sis.

She's also straight while i'm gay as fuck.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes