steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Before you get too excited it's not the main focus and it's only 1 side character.
Thanks

Although I do find it quite sad that incest is the main reason you download story based VN's.
Dunno why. It's not the only reason. It's not as if I don't download games that lack it, just that I automatically download the ones that do. Some of my favorite games don't have incest, that just happens to be one of the tags where if there is no other reason, I'll probably still download it.

You'll get no judgment from me. I create so you can play as you like when you like. It will see a lot more content on Harem and likely Dom further down the road. They will all be "Special Editions" No doubt, but that's the only way. The doors opening comment was simply meant to say that this is the very first "Scene" I've created, and it was also the reason for the incest flag/tag being added to the OP. Hope that explained.
Yep.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Im pretty sure dev doesnt want any problem with the patreon,look what happen to Parental Love game,patreon already take an action to them recently

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm okay with incest only being a little side bonus for those that want it.

It doesn't affect the main girls and I can ignore it.
Special Edition builds will have incest, main girl or side girl, eventually. Which is why when the release comes, I'll provide the No incest patch for those who want it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fundo and Endless

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, finished the love route and now started the harem path. I've gotta say that the story got a lot more complex and interesting. Bloody hell, I didn't expect that ending. :LOL:
Now I'm just curious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Man, finished the love route and now started the harem path. I've gotta say that the story got a lot more complex and interesting. Bloody hell, I didn't expect that ending. :LOL:
Now I'm just curious
I've covered both answers in the past, so it's not really a spoiler. May as well say it openly for some other random curious person. The love story, as Ava mentioned initially is Alison, I mean it's her story!

However seeing as we live inside F95, I am also one of "You" I have played countless games before starting this so I like choices. This means that although (Storywise.) It's truly just an Alison love story to the end. I will give you the option, to replace her knowing full well this is not the intended story. With that in mind, the answer is yes to both of the above. You can choose a single girl from the three, two, or all three which is and has been the set max since I started working on the game.

Reactions: lo0u

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Now I'm just curious
Getting more than one girl however will be tough, getting three will be even tougher. I like my characters to react as humanely as possible when it comes to emotion. With next love update, I will be laying the groundwork for the relationships to start kicking in. This will be the most action-packed and heartbreaking update to date.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Getting more than one girl however will be tough, getting three will be even tougher. I like my characters to react as humanely as possible when it comes to emotion. With next love update, I will be laying the groundwork for the relationships to start kicking in. This will be the most action-packed and heartbreaking update to date.
That's great to hear, honestly. Especially when talking about a love route in the game. Because in many games the characters react "less humanely" in a way, when it comes to that subject, as if they don't feel jealousy and other normal human feelings towards their partner.
It's kinda hard to believe, unless it's well written in a harem route, where the bond between the couple is strong, but there never was the monogamous idea between them.

Man, what a great game! Now that I'm playing the harem route and seeing that it's completely different, I'm even more excited about it. Also, my dislike for Melissa is pretty much gone now. :LOL:

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's great to hear, honestly. Especially when talking about a love route in the game. Because in many games the characters react "less humanely" in a way, when it comes to that subject, as if they don't feel jealousy and other normal human feelings towards their partner.
It's kinda hard to believe unless it's well written in a harem route, where the bond between the couple is strong, but there never was the monogamous idea between them.

Man, what a great game! Now that I'm playing the harem route and seeing that it's completely different, I'm even more excited about it. Also, my dislike for Melissa is pretty much gone now. :LOL:
That's a good thing (Melissa dislike would suck for Harem, trust me ;) ) As for the jealousy on (Love path.), that's what I meant partially by human-like responses. Anyhow, enjoy the game and maybe someday you can support it. One can hope right?!

Reactions: lo0u

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Special Edition builds will have incest, main girl or side girl, eventually. Which is why when the release comes, I'll provide the No incest patch for those who want it.
I like this idea. if anti-incest wanna play the game, just change the main girl into "landlady" and the other into "roommates". problem solved.

Reactions: OneManVN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is what annoys me about players of games that didn't have incest getting it added.

They act like it's catered to them and despite the game having zero incest until recently, we now get the "if you wanna play it, get it changed" and lumped in the "anti incest" crowd.

So i'll curtsy my way out before the demands to make everyone into his sister start.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes