ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
they should all get on their hands and knees and thank OMVN for adding one major character that is incest which goes against his desires but he wants to keep players happy also..he didnt have to do even that one character..but he is magnanimous and generous to his flock..as for making anyone else related..absolutely NONE of them would fit the narrative without a total rewrite..so.."no more incest pls" is the answer :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I like this idea. if anti-incest wanna play the game, just change the main girl into "landlady" and the other into "roommates". problem solved.
I'll just keep delivering the anti-incest patch. Instead of uploading two separate builds. While keeping my patron builds incest free. Wouldn't want to offend anyone now, would we?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
they should all get on their hands and knees and thank OMVN for adding one major character that is incest which goes against his desires but he wants to keep players happy also..he didnt have to do even that one character..but he is magnanimous and generous to his flock..as for making anyone else related..absolutely NONE of them would fit the narrative without a total rewrite..so.."no more incest pls" is the answer :p
You are 99% correct. There is only one more character that would fit. And although I do not judge, I will say this... It was a build for Mr. King of the Hill. His wish was to share these private builds publicly, so I will do just that. The OMVN version of the game will remain incest free. It's that simple.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This is what annoys me about players of games that didn't have incest getting it added.

They act like it's catered to them and despite the game having zero incest until recently, we now get the "if you wanna play it, get it changed" and lumped in the "anti incest" crowd.

So I'll curtsy my way out before the demands to make everyone into his sister start.
Hahaha. No worries, I'm not lumping you into anything, except maybe inside a room with Melissa and Alice. You know, to help them learn how to make good sammiches ;) As for what people do... I lose no sleep over it. OMVN version of the game will remain incest free.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Not really, you can go straight for Harem path, that's where it can be found (Currently. Later on, will hit Dom path as well as Love.) Once I have enough patrons I'll work on both builds easily enough since I have a second PC planned.
Okay. Thank You.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I must confess I am losing track with the story ... to many people/girls are thrown at me and too many plot twists at once ... sorry but I can´t follow anymore which is a pity cause the renders are awesome ... but this is too much for someone expecting a somewhat stress-relieving relatively easygoing game...

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes