lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
You don't get a choice in the love route, it's Alison alone, the harem is for all others.

That being said, Mel is one of MC's best friends, helped him get through the years after his girlfriends "death", has his back at all times and loves him unconditionally.

And you hate her, why?

Not digging just trying to understand.
Well, it's not hate really, it's more of an annoyance. She became kind of an obstacle between you and Alison. Just the way she was interacting with Alison while we all know how she feels about the MC. And of course what one of those scenes caused later on, it really made me mad at her. Like really. :LOL:

But like I said, it's just the mindset I have now, because Alison is pretty much the only girl I care about in this playthrough. It'll change later on, I always play games this way. Unless the game has no interesting story or character development, I rarely go with a cheating, or harem mindset.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, it's not hate really, it's more of an annoyance. She became kind of an obstacle between you and Alison. Just the way she was interacting with Alison while we all know how she feels about the MC. And of course what one of those scenes caused later on, it really made me mad at her. Like really. :LOL:

But like I said, it's just the mindset I have now, because Alison is pretty much the only girl I care about in this playthrough. It'll change later on, I always play games this way. Unless the game has no interesting story or character development, I rarely go with a cheating, or harem mindset.
I get you. She is a threat to "Your girl" right now. Trust me the annoyance factor was intended ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it's her persistence he hates if I'm understanding his comments well enough. And just a heads up, since you may have missed me mentioning this twice already now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I genuinely though love was only a choice with Alison and Alice. I didn't realise Mel was an option.

That being said, I love Mel, overall favourite character BUT Alice pipped it in the love route in those last few scenes.

I'll have to have a Mel playthrough on the love route now I know but Alice won me over on it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I genuinely though love was only a choice with Alison and Alice. I didn't realise Mel was an option.

That being said, I love Mel, overall favourite character BUT Alice pipped it in the love route in those last few scenes.

I'll have to have a Mel playthrough on the love route now I know but Alice won me over on it.
I love all my girls, and I hope they don't read this comment ever! But Alice won me over from the moment
I am now officially an Alice believer.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
You don't get a choice in the love route, it's Alison alone, the harem is for all others.
That's interesting btw, because I could definitely imagine a scenario where you could have a love route with Melissa, if you see Alison as a friend since the beginning. Maybe due to age, the MC could not see her as a love interest and maybe as time goes on, he starts looking at Melissa differently.
I don't know if that's already in the game btw, I'm just thinking. I'll go back to playing the game, before I see any spoilers. :LOL:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

And Alice is just getting started literally. With the next massive planned Love update, she will win at least half the Mel lovers over, or at least give them a really hard time deciding.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's interesting btw, because I could definitely imagine a scenario where you could have a love route with Melissa, if you treat Alison as a friend since the beginning. Maybe due to age, the MC could not see her as a love interest and maybe as time goes on, he starts looking at Melissa differently.
I don't know if that's already in the game btw, I'm just thinking. I'll go back to playing the game, before I see any spoilers. :LOL:
You might want to use some spoiler here and there... But yes. Those things will be ironed out once I get my hands on another PC (It's on the way.) I'll be going back and adjusting, redoing some of the now obsolete choices and improve some on the writing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's interesting btw, because I could definitely imagine a scenario where you could have a love route with Melissa, if you treat Alison as a friend since the beginning. Maybe due to age, the MC could not see her as a love interest and maybe as time goes on, he starts looking at Melissa differently.
No, you were right, I was wrong. Mel is indeed an option on love route I was mistaken.

I love all my girls, and I hope they don't read this comment ever! But Alice won me over from the moment
I am now officially an Alice believer.
It was when she asked him to teach her love after she'd gone through all that.

Alison is fantastic but the way Alice spoke to him just pushed her out front.

P.S. I need Shadow to find love though.

She's too adorable to be alone, she needs happiness.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No, you were right, I was wrong. Mel is indeed an option on love route I was mistaken.

It was when she asked him to teach her love after she'd gone through all that.

Alison is fantastic but the way Alice spoke to him just pushed her out front.

P.S. I need Shadow to find love though.

She's too adorable to be alone, she needs happiness.
@ThunderRob May help you with that *Wink wink* He uh may know a thing or two about Shadow. Somewhere down the road, as support gets better (Fingers all crossed.) I'll do a Shadow MC love path as well. She deserves it tbh.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's okay, i've got Mel .... and Alice.

I'll fite anyone that argues.

Not really because I'm tiny and punch like a girl (duh) but I'll glare angrily.
Tiny... I'm tall, which means... Yeah, okay you win. Since I don't need to fight anyone anyhow, daddy calls they come.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I love all my girls too:sneaky:,this is the game where i can have many women i want,so yes,fuck realism,i already done that:ROFLMAO:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You'll get no judgment from me. I create so you can play as you like when you like. It will see a lot more content on Harem and likely Dom further down the road. They will all be "Special Editions" No doubt, but that's the only way. The doors opening comment was simply meant to say that this is the very first "Scene" I've created, and it was also the reason for the incest flag/tag being added to the OP. Hope that explained.
@OneManVN With each special edition, should we let UncleVT continue uploading patches and laugh at those who download both then go "AUUUUGGGH!"???

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I did pick one, one sammich.

Ava filling needs 2 slices to keep her warm and it just so happens I found candidates to play bread.

Not being greedy at all, just wanting a light snack of pussy picnic.
You are being greedy, but I'm not brave enough to push the issue. Tiny people punch in all the wrong places, or right, depending on who you are in that sentence.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Ava filling needs 2 slices to keep her warm and it just so happens I found candidates to play bread.

You know what? Just for you, I'm going to ensure there is an actual option to let the girls make Ava filling sammiches in Harem path.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

you do know you are causing 32.% of the readers of this thread to have "issues" when you "talk" INSTIGATOR!!! now..go on....

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes