muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well I'm sure you can make the dame be whatever **** you want her to be. Is she your "waifu"? Well, she can be! Or do you prefer her to be your "Redheaded Doom"? That's also possible!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know something is good when you try and watch AEW Double or Nothing but reading a VN keeps me distracted.

All I know is it sounds like the crowd is having fun, i'm sure glad I paid to watch this event i'm not watching.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I better get to work then. Give Vanilla a whole new meaning. Redo every single render with winter clothing, no skin shall get past me! Be back in 3 years.
It will be worth the wait.

I'm only thinking about the moral safety of our society. Somebody needs to protect these people from their own perversions.

PG is the future.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It will be worth the wait.

I'm only thinking about the moral safety of our society. Somebody needs to protect these people from their own perversions.

PG is the future.
I couldn't agree more. Someone has too... We must think of the future. Although I could have sworn there was a sign outside the front door when I first entered here, November 13-16 I forgot exact date... Lost my entry pass. The sign said, leave all your morals at the door. So I did, no wonder I'm failing as a developer. *Sighs*

Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I couldn't agree more. Someone has too... We must think of the future. Although I could have sworn there was a sign outside the front door when I first entered here, November 13-16 I forgot exact date... Lost my entry pass. The sign said, leave all your morals at the door. So I did, no wonder I'm failing as a developer. *Sighs*
Completely failed.

Both as a human and a developer.

Not only did you put sex and nudity in your game but you made me enjoy it you sick, sick person.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Completely failed.

Both as a human and a developer.

Not only did you put sex and nudity in your game but you made me enjoy it you sick, sick person.
I am truly sorry, I have this nasty habit of forcing people to not only play my filthy creation but also like it!

If you become a patron though, there is a refund option... However, it is for 300$ and up only patrons. It comes with snail mail... So please do be patient.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes