OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
First things first. Hope you are all having a great weekend. And now on to the good news. 0.4.1 Harem is officially out *wink wink* This month I'm doing two releases for it... One in full game version, and the other in update only version. For those who want to save bandwidth or need too, I should say, for many reasons. I have reduced the game to roughly 522MB. While maintaining image quality. And before someone asks "when" Sometime early next month, it'll be here. You asked for smaller file size, I heard you and once again acted.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OMVN you've done it again, another solid release!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thanks for the update and keep them coming!
Glad you liked it bud... And I will keep em coming once everyone is done voting already! Looks like as predicted, Dom will be the next path to get an entire update this time (So far.)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
They just didn't finish voting. But seeing as each tier has voting power. It's pretty much over now. Dom looks like the winner this update.
Ah, I mostly wondered if people that vote for one path would vote for a different path the next month.
Well, the better. Looking forward to it. :D

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ah, I mostly wondered if people that vote for one path would vote for a different path the next month.
Well, the better. Looking forward to it. :D
Nah, it's a choice of 3 initially, the one that wins is eliminated, then there were two, and in the end, there was only one! So Harem won last month, Dom this month. Next month needs no voting. It's dictatorship Love path only ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my eyes burn from incest..and my soul melts into rotting cheddar..
so..am i safe to assume the "special F95 edition" a certain bubbly young dame is actually his **** and not just ****?

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
my eyes burn from incest..and my soul melts into rotting cheddar..
so..am i safe to assume the "special F95 edition" a certain bubbly young dame is actually his **** and not just ****?
Yeah, as it was intended to be from the start actually. Except this was being worked on only for KOTH tier, on his request. I didn't see a reason not to share it here. The "Normal" version will always be available to cure burning eyes, and preserve the cleanliness of those pure souls who browse the 100.000 games on here, daily.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes