Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
HEre ... ON this very page ... MAn of VN said:

"Hey guys, I've sent build links to UncleVT for the latest 0.4 builds with the ability to choose your own name. Everyone will have to start a fresh game. Sorry but that's just the way it is "

Moral of this statement ? -> START A NEW GAME IN THE LATEST GAME BUILD!
So I just started the latest chapter and for some reason, the MC's name is just...gone.
I've loaded my last save from the previous chapter...it plays fine...but I'm now nameless!!

View attachment 300838

Is there a way to fix that with the unren console?

Thanks in advance for your help!
oops mixed the order up a bit. but read the thread a bit you will see that you have to start a new game cause he went in and made it to where you can name the MC. or go thru the thread and find where someone posted how to do what you asked. i am not gonna do that. I started over even though i was caught up before the change.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Gonna clear some things up and not gonna argue this any further. Those are real issues not just my opinion, I know this because I've been studying writing for the past month, watching videos from professional writers such as Stephen King and reading articles on professional writing. So professionally those are issues if improved could make the game better. Whether you choose to improve it or not is up to you. And whether people take issue with it is up to them.

And thanks.
Understood, and keep those studies going. Professionally speaking. "Those are real issues"," not just my opinion, I fixed that for you. And I won't argue this any further. Have a good weekend.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So I just started the latest chapter and for some reason, the MC's name is just...gone.
I've loaded my last save from the previous chapter...it plays fine...but I'm now nameless!!

View attachment 300838

Is there a way to fix that with the unren console?

Thanks in advance for your help!
If you know how to use the console as mentioned previously on this thread it should be mc = "Name" name is "Michael" that's what I've set as default. This is what he was talking about here. "Just to point out. You don't need to start a new game to change your name, just do: mc = 'Name' In console. Use Unren to enable the Console: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ "

Reactions: addicted2k

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'll just leave this here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I can say is this... Once she takes a contract she never let's go... Not unless the bounty has been collected, you died of old age, or she dies? Who knows what the future holds.
Find out more this coming Harem update. And yes those are piercings, yes there are more in other places... No, I won't tell you where, and yes the glasses do come off. However, they only come off for two reasons, speak to you guys soon.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'll just leave this here:
All I can say is this. Find out more this coming Harem update. And yes those are piercings, yes there are more in other places... No, I won't tell you where, and yes the glasses do come off. However, they only come off for two reasons, speak to you guys soon.
your Canuck is coming through with her holding a ColtCanada C8 Carbine ;) HAHAAA..(well..we sell to some euro countries also..so..could be Norwegian..LOL )

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
If you know how to use the console as mentioned previously on this thread it should be mc = "Name" name is "Michael" that's what I've set as default. This is what he was talking about here. "Just to point out. You don't need to start a new game to change your name, just do: mc = 'Name' In console. Use Unren to enable the Console: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ "
Awesome, worked like a charm!
Thank you sir!!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
when ew can get AlisonFalloftheApple walktrough
Currently, there is really no need for one. Every part where a decision matters or will require something tricky has a hint. I intend to continue using this method, which will at least let you the player know that there are different ways to handle this specific issue. As for an actual guide, I'll be honest... I do not have the time for one, nor do I see the need for it. But as we move forward and things get more complicated (Like say Corruption/Dom path) Which has a point system to it, we will revisit the issue.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Shadow: Wishing you were here @ThunderRob
Progress update and an announcement for those who may yet not know!
Everything is going smoothly on this end. 130 renders and counting currently for Harem 0.4.1.

As well as the new PC Case and Mobo are on the way for the monster build coming in July.

Upcoming PC specs will be: Ryzen 9 (If they call it 9.) 16Core CPU, 32 (possibly 64GB DDR4.) Later on, I'll slap an RTX Titan on it and call it a 5-year plan, 5 glorious years of OMV game making. This PC will be built for two purposes. One is to boost Alison production by rendering individual scenes on each machine. The second will be to start working on the upcoming title from OneManVN and TwoManVN... Will share more once we have a demo for it. Please know that this will not slow down or hinder Alison in any way. That's why I'm building a second PC. I intend to continue delivering monthly updates!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4 Build] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.43GB

Download PC (249MB): - - -

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4 Build] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.43GB

Download PC (249MB): - - -

thank you

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN Dude, I have a couple of things to say. First of all, this is simply fantastic. At first, when Alice showed up I wasn't a fan of a sci-fi element being added, but you changed my mind fast on it, she is adorable. Finally, in general, I am not a fan of pet-play at all, but damn if I don't love what you do with it in this game.
I'm glad you like it! Please keep in mind that this is my very first project, it will be far from perfect... But I do know one thing for certain. I know how to have fun with my work, and I love what I do. So hopefully I will be able to keep things fun, and entertaining. Thanks for the compliments btw.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why is this even asked? Is there not enough monster in the fantasy isle? This started as a cop story and now emerged as fighting human trafficking. Where does anyone want to fit some unearthly fantasy on a premise of present day contemporary masterpiece?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why is this even asked? Is there not enough monster in the fantasy isle? This started as a cop story and now emerged as fighting human trafficking. Where does anyone want to fit some unearthly fantasy on a premise of present day contemporary masterpiece?
people like to project their desires onto things...at least noone has said "incest pls" yet..or have they? :O

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes