Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Has the futa/trans content been implemented? And if so how do I access it? I've played the 3 main paths but haven't come across anything like that yet
Yes, the Trap was introduced in the last update...but no intercourse whatsoever yet. Try the Love path again.

Reactions: Brokkhornn

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
DUDE! Today i played first the harem route... OMG Why you make Alison so ugly? (Grey long hair?)

Your fan #1

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
DUDE! Today I played first the harem route... OMG Why you make Alison so ugly? (Grey long hair?)

Your fan #1
Then you must have not paid attention to the story. It's a story related change, if you play harem to the end you will see that she is going to change back. Also, another thing to keep in mind. LOVE! For the 450th time. Is the story path. The others are basically a whole different game. That is why Most characters look different in Harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lo0u

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..by now you know i am a fancier of the bountiful bulbous beauties....so anything else in a scene containing buttocks of the angels is invisible to me...you could put a cat stabbing a monkey in the face with a broadsword in the background..wouldnt notice it..

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
well..by now you know i am a fancier of the bountiful bulbous beauties....so anything else in a scene containing buttocks of the angels is invisible to me...you could put a cat stabbing a monkey in the face with a broadsword in the background..wouldnt notice it..
This I believe!

Reactions: Canto Forte

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Good news all around. The first bit of good news, I'm doing great, been in really good spirits lately and pumped about the upcoming Harem release. Now on to the really good news you wanted to hear.
I've started working on the game (putting it together.) way ahead of schedule, which simply means Patron release should be 23-25 ish if all goes well proofreading and all. One important question before I leave you all... Who do you call when a cat climbs on the roof? Okay, that's a great answer, but how about when .....
climbs on the roof?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Next update will be in a patch form! Saving those who have limited bandwidth... Well, bandwidth. You asked for a smaller game size, I've heard you. This upcoming update should be a third or less of the 1.8GB total game.

25% done and a little something for those who've been asking for it... You know who you are. I've introduced "Submissive" mc switch to the game. It's skippable for those who don't want it. But mandatory if you intend to unlock submissive as an option permanently for any and all characters down the road. As always I have provided hints where required.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes