Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'll burn while playing this game with incest, no problem. I don't mind sins, but I do mind censorship.
Thx dev!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What's the nature of the incest involved, who is boinking whom?
It's been spoilered a page back or so. I'm not spoiling it, all I can say is this. Is it worth downloading for the incest alone? No. Consider this the doors opening. It's the first flag and tag changer.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Anybody complaining about the incest you can thank me for that.

Its fun to be The King Of The Hill.
You just had to use TwoManVN didn't you uh? Now people thinking there are two of us. Stop copying me bro.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.1 Special Edition]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 1.74GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac (369MB)
: - - - -

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have no idea how to process that

Incest alone is automatically worth a download for me. Whether it has other qualities is nice, but of secondary, or even tertiary concern.
You'll get no judgment from me. I create so you can play as you like when you like. It will see a lot more content on Harem and likely Dom further down the road. They will all be "Special Editions" No doubt, but that's the only way. The doors opening comment was simply meant to say that this is the very first "Scene" I've created, and it was also the reason for the incest flag/tag being added to the OP. Hope that explained.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
God, I don't know how I hadn't heard about this game before. It's so good, it reminds me a bit of DA, which is a great thing honestly.

I love the feeling of being enraged with a character as well, which just happened to Mellisa in the love route. I hate that woman right now, holy shit. She became infuriating to me. :LOL: But that honestly shows to me good writing and character development. I'm still not done with it yet, but I'm having a blast.

I thought I'd never see anything similar to DA, but this is very close in tone and seriousness, I love it.

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God, I don't know how I hadn't heard about this game before. It's so good, it reminds me a bit of DA, which is a great thing honestly.

I love the feeling of being enraged with a character as well, which just happened to Mellisa in the love route. I hate that woman right now, holy shit. :LOL: But that honestly shows to me good writing and character development. I'm still not done with it yet, but I'm having a blast.

I thought I'd never see anything similar to DA, but this is very close in tone and seriousness, I love it.
I'm sure you mean someone else, I know you can't possibly be saying you hate Mel.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I love the feeling of being enraged with a character as well, which just happened to Mellisa in the love route. I hate that woman right now, holy shit. :LOL: But that honestly shows to me good writing and character development. I'm still not done with it yet, but I'm having a blast.

People like you, and those kind enough to throw me a few bucks are the biggest reason why I constantly strive to improve. As you go further in (deeper) into the story, you will only notice the writing improve. In both grammar, and less thinking, more doing. I'm improving with each update, so it'll only get better. Wait until you see what I have planned for next round of Love and Harem ;) Btw, thank you for your kind words, and I am glad you are enjoying the game. DA is also one of my favorites fyi.

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I'm sure you mean someone else, I know you can't possibly be saying you hate Mel.
Oh man, do I. She became infuriating to me. I think mainly because I'm with the mindset of going in Alison's route and only her. If I played again with a harem in mind, or Melissa as a love interest, I think I wouldn't feel that way.

But that bitch really got on my nerves and her actions every time didn't make it any better. Maybe I'm a minority, which is fine, but right now I can't like her at all.

The game threw Alison in your path first, so since it's my first playthrough, I can't really branch to any other girl rn. I know many people might love Melissa.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh man, do I. She became infuriating to me. I think mainly because I'm with the mindset of going in Alice's route and only her. If I played again with a harem in mind, I think I wouldn't feel that way.

But that bitch really got on my nerves and her actions every time didn't make it any better. Maybe I'm a minority, which is fine, but right I can't like her at all.
Hahaha. You are a minority, and when you make comments like that for the "Lead Girl" as far as some are concerned, you better wear body armor around here :D (Just between us. I'm also an Alison/Alice guy myself... Shhh.) And by the way, you can freely play Harem, it is basically an entirely different game.

Reactions: lo0u

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh man, do I. She became infuriating to me. I think mainly because I'm with the mindset of going in Alice's route and only her. If I played again with a harem in mind, or Melissa as a love interest, I think I wouldn't feel that way.

But that bitch really got on my nerves and her actions every time didn't make it any better. Maybe I'm a minority, which is fine, but right I can't like her at all.

The game threw Alice in your path first, so since it's my first playthrough, I can't really branch to any other girl rn. I know many people might love Melissa.
You don't get a choice in the love route, it's Alison alone, the harem is for all others.

That being said, Mel is one of MC's best friends, helped him get through the years after his girlfriends "death", has his back at all times and loves him unconditionally.

And you hate her, why?

Not digging just trying to understand.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You don't get a choice in the love route, it's Alison alone, the harem is for all others.

That being said, Mel is one of MC's best friends, helped him get through the years after his girlfriends "death", has his back at all times and loves him unconditionally.

And you hate her, why?

Not digging just trying to understand.
I think it's her persistence he hates if I'm understanding his comments well enough. And just a heads up, since you may have missed me mentioning this twice already now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes