OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Did it just happen to me if I was on Love Path, would it be just with Alison or with all the girls?
Love is kind of a one girl thing, at least for me anyhow. So the answer is one girl only. But you will get to choose Alison, Melissa, Alice.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Are you ready for this? Asking for a friend... Truth is, nobody is ready for this. Meet the twins, Christina on the left, Luna to the right. How do I know? I'm the creator. Don't be jelly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With death comes rebirth. And some things are worth dying for.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dude! Thanks for Winter!(Hopeful not lesbian also!) I don't like the lesbian stuff. (BUT I am a 1 girl only guy) Alison LOVE Route... Anyway! good work.
You're welcome. And Winter is not lesbian clearly. As for the lesbian stuff, I'll like them for you ;) There will be plenty of lesbian stuff in Harem, but none of it will be forced. Like everything else I do, you'll get a choice.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You're welcome. And Winter is not lesbian clearly. As for the lesbian stuff, I'll like them for you ;) There will be plenty of lesbian stuff in Harem, but none of it will be forced. Like everything else I do, you'll get a choice.
it is kind of obvious lesbian will happen in at least one of the routes as Melissa really wants to take a dive off the cliffs of Alison Mons Pubis into her cavern of moist delights....and pray that Alice dosnt wake and twist her head off :p Melissa is a real go-getter...she really wants to ride the BI-cycle...AND..seems MY Shadow wants a BI-cycle ride too...hmmm...ok..i'll share her with Melissa...but there better be wrasslin' involved.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
it is kind of obvious lesbian will happen in at least one of the routes as Melissa really wants to take a dive off the cliffs of Alison Mons Pubis into her cavern of moist delights....and pray that Alice dosnt wake and twist her head off :p Melissa is a real go-getter...she really wants to ride the BI-cycle...AND..seems MY Shadow wants a BI-cycle ride too...hmmm...ok..i'll share her with Melissa...but there better be wrasslin' involved.
It's not just Melissa that's going to dive into those heavenly places... There is a new tiny, feisty little lady that's making her appearance in Dom, will make her way to Harem as well. She is a page back or so posted. She is bi as well.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How the hell do you keep getting immortalized in games? Are you bribing the devs?:cry:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
How the hell do you keep getting immortalized in games? Are you bribing the devs?:cry:
me and OMVN are pals..and ..believe it or not..i actually sent money his way :O OMG!!! plus ya..i'm awesome..and you are feeling twitchy in the womanbits just knowing you are in my top 4 dames...aintcha wee Tiff? ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: mpror and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
me and OMVN are pals..and ..believe it or not..i actually sent money his way :O OMG!!! plus ya..i'm awesome..and you are feeling twitchy in the womanbits just knowing you are in my top 4 dames...aintcha wee Tiff? ;)
Top 4, oh man you really are smooth :D

• Haha
Reactions: mpror

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Collusion and bribery is a crime lol

• Haha
Reactions: mpror
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes