OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hello you sexy pirates... I have some good news for those of you who love choices, as well as those of you who secretly love to be the receiver. Shhh, I won't tell I promise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the future, I will do my best to implement these methods into meaningful scenes in say "Love path" as well as some Harem. I'm only OneMan and only two hands. So, support the project if you wish to see things get done sooner, so I can focus on the game and nothing else. Otherwise, keep on waiting.

The second bit of good news.

Reactions: grego and Pagdish

grego

Aug 14, 2017
great game, the harem path the best for me.
i dont like the love path that well.

good to hear that more femdom stuff is coming :D (y) i hope you will give the girls nice big strapons to use on the mc. ;) :p:D

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: CaptMorgan76

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
great game, the harem path the best for me.
I don't like the love path that well.

good to hear that more femdom stuff is coming :D (y) i hope you will give the girls nice big strapons to use on the mc. ;) :p:D
Haha, the strapons will be about as big as his D. Fair is fair I suppose. And yes, once "submissive" has been unlocked through the Nadia scene... It will become available (Optional.) for those who chose to enable it.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Both are great news. You are never forced to do anything in my game. There will always be a choice to say no.
Yip! But 4 ME is only news 1. awesume... I am a "conservative perv" ^^

But i am happy 4 all guy who are in this kind of stuff.

Anyway... AWESUME work!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Great news guys! In celebration of my new low patron count. This retard Dev right here, decided to work even harder! I have started (Nearly finished more like it.) "Alison Remastered" What does that mean? I went back to the very first letter I ever wrote on it and started rewriting parts of the story in a better way... I have also added some extra options. I even made sure to add the warning about this game containing TEXT! Right at the start, as well as the ability to skip certain hard to watch scenes, not only skip but even alter ;) It will be made available sometime today if all goes well.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Great news guys! In celebration of my new low patron count. This retard Dev right here, decided to work even harder! I have started (Nearly finished more like it.) "Alison Remastered" What does that mean? I went back to the very first letter I ever wrote on it and started rewriting parts of the story in a better way... I have also added some extra options. I even made sure to add the warning about this game containing TEXT! Right at the start, as well as the ability to skip certain hard to watch scenes, not only skip but even alter ;) It will be made available sometime today if all goes well.
WOOOOHOOOOO! You are the best!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is Tiff trying to make me into a trap, I thought we wus frendz :(

You were like a sister to me ... only in the shape of letters on a forum.

I have forgot what I wanted to say but still typing this out anyway because i'm so .. damn .. tired. 3 days solid of work hardly any time to myself and now I have to look after my nephew while my brother goes to a meeting in Monaco ... sodding Monaco. I look after his screaming hellspawn while he's off to look at expensive cars and party while trying to tell me he's working.

Just you wait until I kidnap someones child and force him to babysit. See how he likes it.

:eek:So the patch removes incest? .. What kind of sorcery is this? :LOL::LOL:
Incest does nothing for me. This is one of my favourite games and incest would ruin my enjoyment of it so i'll take a patch having it removed.

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Story-wise one of the better games here on F95!! That being said I do have a few issues with it however.

The rape scene at the beginning, I dont think it's rly necessairy to have her raped, might've been better if the mc could intervene before they actually got to her., I assume this was done to get you emotionally invested rly quickly but there's enough story-wise to have u emotionally invested so I find it to be redundant aswell as badly executed (how Allison behaves, mc behaves, ...). The follow up joke was (they killed Kenny) hilarious however to put it right after a rapescene wasnt the best option.

Afterwards in the hospital, you're presented with 3 choices (on how to handle the situation with rape vic) professional, gentle, cold. The professional approach is the cold approach imo and so there's no need for a 3rd cold approach option (this is just nitpicking I know but wanted to say it anyway).

I had difficulty getting through the first part of the game because I felt nobody was taking whatever happened seriously. But once the game started hitting it's stride, adding characters like Melissa :love: (my fav and mine alone, I call DIBS), Shadow and the mysterious Alice the game gets a lot more fun and interesting. So dunno if im in the minority in this, but maybe tweak the beginning a bit, and you sir are golden.

Will be looking forward to future updates, good luck OneManVN

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First I give thanks to the gods for making me a man. Second I reveal one of the many reasons why I give thanks. View attachment 311249
Small package, big damage. Whole 5 feet of gorgeous... She will make her appearance in Dom path this coming update. If she will become a part of the Harem or Dom is yet to be decided. As for her name, that's a top secret that will only be shared in the game itself.
Is that a man in girls clothing? Mrs Doubtfire wants her/his corset back!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Story-wise one of the better games here on F95!! That being said I do have a few issues with it however.

The rape scene at the beginning, I dont think it's rly necessairy to have her raped, might've been better if the mc could intervene before they actually got to her., I assume this was done to get you emotionally invested rly quickly but there's enough story-wise to have u emotionally invested so I find it to be redundant aswell as badly executed (how Allison behaves, mc behaves, ...). The follow up joke was (they killed Kenny) hilarious however to put it right after a rapescene wasnt the best option.

Afterwards in the hospital, you're presented with 3 choices (on how to handle the situation with rape vic) professional, gentle, cold. The professional approach is the cold approach imo and so there's no need for a 3rd cold approach option (this is just nitpicking I know but wanted to say it anyway).

I had difficulty getting through the first part of the game because I felt nobody was taking whatever happened seriously. But once the game started hitting it's stride, adding characters like Melissa :love: (my fav and mine alone, I call DIBS), Shadow and the mysterious Alice the game gets a lot more fun and interesting. So dunno if im in the minority in this, but maybe tweak the beginning a bit, and you sir are golden.

Will be looking forward to future updates, good luck OneManVN
You played it at the worse possible time, to be honest... I am currently working and about to release the "Remastered." As for why I did this instead of doing that when I could have totally done this instead. Let's just say, I did what fits my story, and nothing was done to invest anything anywhere. It's a story, "This is how it goes" Wait for the remastered... Should release today. A lot of what you suggested has been taken care of. Including the opening scene... Added choices there as well.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That's so mean but you usually are a hit and runner with your comments so lol.
Well ...why in this side of the multiverse did you not lead with that!

Reactions: OneManVN and Alteni

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well ...why in this side of the multiverse did you not lead with that!
Say whatever you want you mean Drogon rider you. All I know is that little 5 footer is going to need a much bigger boat to take on than the whole damn ocean put together. She is feisty, has the attitude, and can kick your ass if you get out of line. Can't wait until you try to smack talk her in the game hehe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the more options for a talk a thon is the dream of any reader ... everything is immersive if we fit it in the narrative of the player -> MC is already a tarnished cop with little to no say in the windy archs of all these damaged and furious girls we get to tame.
Happy rendering!
We all hope you are engaged in the right direction!

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes