Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
What little there is, starts on Harem path with Nadia. If you make the right choice at that crucial point. You will unlock the rest of it when it becomes available.
Does this mean there is no femdom yet in the upcoming DOM update? Because you mentioned the possibility for the MC to be dominated in this route (switch).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Does this mean there is no femdom yet in the upcoming DOM update? Because you mentioned the possibility for the MC to be dominated in this route (switch).
Dom/Corruption path as you may have noticed has not had a chance to develop until this month. In other words, it's way too early. Once the ladies have been introduced to that path then we can talk about it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
But then again, the Goddess of booty is still alive and well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See you soon ;)

Reactions: quinfax

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
Having a problem near the end, went harem route and it hapens when winter and nadia are chatting before the troops came to the mansion?
Not sure if its related to the download or just something missing

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Having a problem near the end, went harem route and it hapens when winter and nadia are chatting before the troops came to the mansion?
Not sure if its related to the download or just something missing

Yes, the so-called fix provides the 3 missing images required to fix this. Simply place those files (Images) inside the image folder of the game and it should work automatically when you reload.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just played the latest update and oh man ! That was great... Is it weird that I am loving the "Harem Path" just as much as the "Story Path" ? Havent touched the third path as I know its not for me... the Dark Path, or was it Submission ?

Nothing new for the Love/Story path for 0.4.1 though right ? it still ended with Allison/Alice on the bed... The Harem path however had a decent amount of content. More of Nadia's backstory hoping she can mellow out and be a friend/ally.... And the addition of Winter to the Harem was just GLORIOUS !! Sucks for Chris though.... I liked him... how the hell did that dumb ***** confuse him with Michael ? are they brothers and I missed it ? I thought he was just a friend, or that Kate was the sister...

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just played the latest update and oh man ! That was great... Is it weird that I am loving the "Harem Path" just as much as the "Story Path" ? Havent touched the third path as I know its not for me... the Dark Path, or was it Submission ?

Nothing new for the Love/Story path for 0.4.1 though right? it still ended with Allison/Alice on the bed... The Harem path however had a decent amount of content. More of Nadia's backstory hoping she can mellow out and be a friend/ally.... And the addition of Winter to the Harem was just GLORIOUS !! Sucks for Chris though.... I liked him... how the hell did that dumb ***** confuse him with Michael ? are they brothers and I missed it? I thought he was just a friend, or that Kate was the sister...
Nice to see you are still enjoying the game. As you may have noticed (Or missed it :p) OP has an explanation on how I work on paths. Basically, it used to be votes only and the top tier(s) kept stomping on the little guy... So I made it fair for everyone. Now there is a 90 day guaranteed rotation for each path. In other words, love is coming in July, after that, it is eliminated for the next two months.

To answer your question on BW. She is not dumb. Ruthless, and perhaps even heartless, yes. She simply executes whatever face she is given. So the one who fucked up was Fuckface Von D B.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've started work on next update (Puting everything together now.) Tame this for the time being.
She's no Mel but that ass makes me think dirty thoughts.

It makes me understand why some men have an obsession with anal.

It's making me have an obsession with anal and i've nothing to stick in it.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
She's no Mel, but that ass makes me think dirty thoughts.

It makes me understand why some men have an obsession with anal.

It's making me have an obsession with anal, and I've nothing to stick in it.
Well, I am glad you finally saw the light in the tunnel. Or should I say the tunnel, where we men shine the light? Okay, I'm going to go now. But before I go, remember these three letters. LOL, It'll make sense when you play this update, funny you mentioning anal.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I am glad you finally saw the light in the tunnel. Or should I say the tunnel, where we men shine the light? Okay, I'm going to go now. But before I go, remember these three letters. LOL, It'll make sense when you play this update, funny you mentioning anal.
I swear if you have me buttfucked by a horse cock strapon I will not be a happy bunny.

Edit for spelling because spelling is hard today.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
A question for the game developer (OnemanVN): which software are you using instead of DAZ 3D for the game? The characters design will be the same in the next updates?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
A question for the game developer (OnemanVN): which software are you using instead of DAZ 3D for the game? The characters design will be the same in the next updates?
With the exception of Melissa and the addition of the two new characters that are coming into the game with this Dom update, everyone else is still the same. They may look slightly different, due to the change in software, but nothing drastic. I am currently using Octane. It was a breeze to make the switch for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is that a dig at me because i'm a silly cow and couldn't find the content?

Yes the dev had to spoil his own update to give me a step by step guide on what to do because I got confused.

Laugh at the silly girl.

I can't complain though, what I saw was awesome.

I'm trying to praise without spoiling anything, there are a few amazing scenes and a couple of new characters. This update is the dom path so it's all themed around that but you don't have to be a douche if you don't want to, there are softer ways to dominate including through affection for those like me that have a romantic side.

One thing I will say is any niche content has a warning before it. If you click through and then pick those scenes and come here to complain you didn't like them i'm going to mock you for sheer idiocy.

One of the new characters is absolutely stunning. She reminds me of someone I just can't put my finger on it.

Everyone will lover her.

Or i'll fucking hunt you down.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is that a dig at me because i'm a silly cow and couldn't find the content?

Yes the dev had to spoil his own update to give me a step by step guide on what to do because I got confused.

Laugh at the silly girl.

I can't complain though, what I saw was awesome.

I'm trying to praise without spoiling anything, there are a few amazing scenes and a couple of new characters. This update is the dom path so it's all themed around that but you don't have to be a douche if you don't want to, there are softer ways to dominate including through affection for those like me that have a romantic side.

One thing I will say is any niche content has a warning before it. If you click through and then pick those scenes and come here to complain you didn't like them i'm going to mock you for sheer idiocy.

One of the new characters is absolutely stunning. She reminds me of someone I just can't put my finger on it.

Everyone will lover her.

Or I'll fucking hunt you down.
That's terrifying!
I swear it wasn't aimed at your obviously incredible level of intelligence and smarts.

It was because the update can best be described as an onion... With many layers or cake if that's more your thing. Cobweb even, if we're being creative! I'd hate for people to come here and say things like "Why dis UpdAte so shortMayn?"

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes