OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Gonna pull a Pinkcake and put Alison and Mel in a house, light it on fire and force us to save one of them? If not, it can't be THAT bad, right....right?
I'm afraid you'll find that I'm no pink cake... Although I do love pink, and even some strawberry Mel cake. This will be something else entirely. You got one thing right though. It's a choice only you guys can make.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Gonna pull a Pinkcake and put Alison and Mel in a house, light it on fire and force us to save one of them? If not, it cant be THAT bad, right....right?
I'm afraid you'll find that I'm no pink cake... Although I do love pink, and even some strawberry Mel cake. This will be something else entirely. You got on
Gonna pull a Pinkcake and put Alison and Mel in a house, light it on fire and force us to save one of them? If not, it cant be THAT bad, right....right?

BTW you posted this 4 times. Just ignore the error message, its being weird. lol
Jesus! I only hit it once!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So low key like. *Whispers* I may or may not have sent UncleVT a link to the latest 0.4.2 build in the form of a patch for PC. I'll be releasing full build links at a later date for both MAC and PC. Also an update on my up and coming monster render RIG. I'll be starting to put it together on July the 7th... Ryzen 9 3900X and likely 64GB of DDR4. With octane I don't even need a bigger GPU VRAM pool, it shares onboard RAM.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
redacted sorry..redacted i didnt mean to do that to you redacted..but holy fuck it was fun..again sorry redacted..but..given the choice to do it over and over again..i'd do it to ya everytime redacted..you are such a redacted redacted..and redacted is adorable AF..redacted redacted maybe another time redacted hopefully redacted redacted..you know what i mean ? ;)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
redacted sorry..redacted i didnt mean to do that to you redacted..but holy fuck it was fun..again sorry redacted..but..given the choice to do it over and over again..i'd do it to ya everytime redacted..you are such a redacted redacted..and redacted is adorable AF..redacted redacted maybe another time redacted hopefully redacted redacted..you know what i mean ? ;)
I'd do it all over again aswell, redacted.

Reactions: Canto Forte

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
so this is a DOM update

but i'm playing only the love and the harem paths, so i gess i should skip this update, right?

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes