OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Not a problem, just wanted to make sure before I started attempting a balancing act between affection and obedience.
If you run into any dead ends, I have posted a guide here. Either search for it or message me and I'll post it again. Hope you like it and have a good weekend.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
If you run into any dead ends, I have posted a guide here. Either search for it or message me and I'll post it again. Hope you like it and have a good weekend.
I do have one question. When on the obedience path, I get to the part where you tell her to put her arms around your neck and she says "Yes, okay", then it just cuts to the point where she is getting undressed, with the "hubba, hubba" line. From there on the dialogue is identical to the affection pathI am assuming something is not right there, wonder if you have any ideas. I downloaded a fresh copy of the 4.1 file that is on here now, then downloaded the patch, and followed the instructions to apply it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I do have one question. When on the obedience path, I get to the part where you tell her to put her arms around your neck and she says "Yes, okay", then it just cuts to the point where she is getting undressed, with the "hubba, hubba" line. From there on the dialogue is identical to the affection pathI am assuming something is not right there, wonder if you have any ideas. I downloaded a fresh copy of the 4.1 file that is on here now, then downloaded the patch, and followed the instructions to apply it.
My guess is the 0.4.1 has it's own dom path in it the partial path... Which is messing with the current build. I am truly sorry, but can you please download the full version of 0.4.2? It should now be available. I made some changes to the dom path and that's likely the cause.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
My guess is the 0.4.1 has it's own dom path in it the partial path... Which is messing with the current build. I am truly sorry, but can you please download the full version of 0.4.2? It should now be available. I made some changes to the dom path and that's likely the cause.
As a note, it is doing it only when I pick an option that is not "unleash the beast", I looked a couple pages back and saw a post about that unlocking a lot of content.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As a note, it is doing it only when I pick an option that is not "unleash the beast", I looked a couple pages back and saw a post about that unlocking a lot of content.
Ah okay. But still, it should show you at the pool and leaving with her to go home. Then finally the changing scene. Just try the latest build and make sure you have 3 affection points. All three are easily achieved, one is in the kitchen for example. Second is when she is changing into the bathing suit, before going to the pool and third is where you decide to kiss her. I forgot to include the changed (the previous dom build in the patch.) That's why things are wonky. The patch will be updated, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Ah okay. But still, it should show you at the pool and leaving with her to go home. Then finally the changing scene. Just try the latest build and make sure you have 3 affection points. All three are easily achieved, one is in the kitchen for example. Second is when she is changing into the bathing suit, before going to the pool and third is where you decide to kiss her. I forgot to include the changed (the previous dom build in the patch.) That's why things are wonky. The patch will be updated, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
No, see, picking affection it works fine. Its just if you pick obedience as the first choice in the kitchen, and you dont select "unleash the beast" that things get weird.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No, see, picking affection it works fine. Its just if you pick obedience as the first choice in the kitchen, and you dont select "unleash the beast" that things get weird.
No matter what you chose, you are still forced to chose between Affection or Obedience... If you choose something else where she is changing, then the reason the game is breaking is on the user :) However, I suppose I should just make both those choices give points to save myself headaches from people who like to break games just cus.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
By the way, I just tested 0.4.2 and I didn't choose afection, I chose virgin, and then finally was given the choice between the Affection/Obedience... In the changing room I chose the top choice which gives no affection. And still when I got to the pool kissing her nose or lips = 3 affection points. So conclusion? Patch messed game up. Please download 0.4.2.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And yes, that's because the requirements are 10 obedience to unlock the content. It requires Alice.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I like to call it corruption myself. Since you corrupt her way of thinking. The other girls and "Gurls" Traps, trans, females other than Alison. Will be more open to being totally and utterly dominated, mind body and soul will belong to you pretty much. Some will even become Sex slaves (Willingly.)
Holy shit! :oops: *Downloads instantly!*

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
PLEASE READ! If you decide to play the latest build of Alison. 0.4.2. Choose either affection points all the way, or "Unleash the beast option." followed by more obedience choices. Whether you like it or not, the content is created in such a way that it requires said choice to be made. Otherwise, you will end up with a broken mess. So if you don't want to play the obedience side, then choose only affection and that's it. If you want to unlock all of the content, then choose what you're supposed to :p You need 10 obedience points to unlock the path initially, and 15 in total to unlock all of its content.

Reactions: Raksha17
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes