OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Man.. i am really not into dom, but now i have to play that route just to see Ava and her content there you guys really stirred up my curiosity...
And here I thought you had already figured out by now that I don't do forced. Dom also has affection route :p But Ava, is not in that path, yet. So follow the guide I've posted in OP.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think manspreading is laying on the couch in such a way you are all over it and totally vegged out..and GingerBelle lacks the body volume to occupy more than a single cushion

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So if I read this right we need to do either all affection or all obedience for now? Been going all affection but sounds like the obedience/dom route might be fun also.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So if I read this right we need to do either all affection or all obedience for now? Been going all affection but sounds like the obedience/dom route might be fun also.
It's up to you really, but please read the OP guide. This update requires you to be a bad boy initially. That is because you will unlock a little something special if you follow it through and will not break the game.

Reactions: Rebeldad

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Link to the compressed version is missing on OP, is there none for the new update?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the key word for the new Dom playthrough is..UNLEASH THE BEAST! for those with scroll back pages or OP disability..and that's all i'll say about that :p

Reactions: Canto Forte

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
You, I like you.
A discerning (wo)man will always choose quality over quantity.
I disagree with deformed, and I am not surprised Ava let that one slide... After all, you did praise Avaline. I do however believe you have excellent taste.
There's no two ways about it, Aveline is the cutest and sexiest girl in the game in my opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You see, she never had the chance to get his shoes.. maybe thats why what she is huffing about! Never thought of that :unsure:
Why have I now got a shoe fetish?

A discerning (wo)man will always choose quality over quantity.
I's a wooman. The character is also based off me, like all me, model, name and how she is.

She certainly is adorable AF. Avaron1974 See? Told you, it wasn't just some pocket size girl fetish of mine... Others also think she is first waifu material as well.
It wouldn't have bothered me if I was just naming a character but it's all me so I was just nervous people might hate her.

I might be a mouthy little bitch at times but I don't want to be hated, especially when you are adding me into your game, if people hate me there it would be bad.

Don't want mistress Mel finding anything bigger to shove up my arse.

No that wasn't me dropping hints, please don't find anything bigger to shove up my arse.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes