OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have to say this is one of my favorites. All three routes are interesting. While I'm not actually a fan of traps and the like, I don't hold any ill thoughts on such content. It was worth getting 15 obedience points... though I do question why certain protocols didn't kick in after a certain choice, but whatever. Really fun stuff here.
Because a certain someone requested a "Full experience" And I wanted to make sure it had some lol factor in it. Hence the respawn.

Reactions: Sin Eater

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Was talking about if I still needed the incest patch. Wasn't sure if the haremIV.rpa file in the patch was the same as what's already in the full download. I did run into that loop, but reseting the save and choosing the watersports option first seems to have stopped it.
For future reference. I never include the incest patch on a full release, for obvious reasons... You know, getting banned from Shitreon.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's unfair, everybody is taller than Ava
Well.. okay. I mean you can compete with her in how much of Big Johnny you can take up your ass if you wanna play fair but are you suuure you wanna try and beat her in her own element? Just askin' :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well.. okay. I mean you can compete with her in how much of Big Johnny you can take up your ass if you wanna play fair but are you suuure you wanna try and beat her in her own element? Just askin' :sneaky:
Geez, Hell no !!, my ass is an untouchable zone.

Reactions: Ennoch

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.1 Special Edition]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 1.74GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac (369MB)
: - - - -

Is there any chance you are making a compressed version of the new update as well? It would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is there any chance you are making a compressed version of the new update as well? It would be much appreciated.
We have a dedicated thread where you can request games to be compressed. I can't compress right now, but if you make a request here, someone might get to it before me:)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes