Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I wanted to wait for the next update to finally play but just reading about there being a gazzillion choices, different routes and no attached walkthrough intimidates me. I mean choices how can u do that to me (I alt+F4 in the acting lessons house burn scene because the choice was too much lol)

btw the obligatory is futa in the game now?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Wait, I don't remember this game have incest content... *sigh* And I was happy this was not another incest game... Not that I have anything against it mind you, It's not my preference but I played some (incest games are everywhere lol) but most of the time it was absurd story-wise and I get bored from it.

Can I still enjoy playing without the patch? No landlady/roommate etc?,.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wait, I don't remember this game have incest content... *sigh* And I was happy this was not another incest game... Not that I have anything against it mind you, It's not my preference but I played some (incest games are everywhere lol) but most of the time it was absurd story-wise and I get bored from it.

Calm down. There is zero incest in the original builds :) Only patched, if you choose it. No landladies.

• Love
Reactions: introvtx

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018

Only on harem path and even then no landladies or roommates to be found

Reactions: introvtx

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I wanted to wait for the next update to finally play but just reading about there being a gazzillion choices, different routes and no attached walkthrough intimidates me. I mean choices how can u do that to me (I alt+F4 in the acting lessons house burn scene because the choice was too much lol)

Your avatar is a skull on a trident. Nothing should intimidate you. No walkthrough required.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Futa, is in the game. Dom is the only place you get to fuck one. Soon, however, they'll populate Harem, like next update soon! Also, guide? Sure. If you want Alison, click on Alison main girl. Alice? Alice main girl. Melissa > Click on Melissa... It's self-explanatory and hinted/written there. No guide required.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
After an absolutely disastrous month for my real life. My mother almost passing away :( The GPU dying, as well as one of my HDD's. I managed to burn myself trying to catch up to the lost time. I finally managed it. I'm very thankful to all of you, for your continued support, and of course, the fact that you guys didn't lynch me. I'll be starting work on harem (in a few days. Need to recover.) both incest and regular paths getting updated.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Chose carefully, or save often and cry later.
Final note: I regret nothing!

Sorry for you loss mate

i have a few powerfull PC i can help you render if you need help

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
After an absolutely disastrous month for my real life. My mother almost passing away :( The GPU dying, as well as one of my HDD's. I managed to burn myself trying to catch up to the lost time. I finally managed it. I'm very thankful to all of you, for your continued support, and of course, the fact that you guys didn't lynch me. I'll be starting work on harem (in a few days. Need to recover.) both incest and regular paths getting updated.
Dont worry the lynching comes later.............................................when you least expect it.

• Wow
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Chose carefully, or save often and cry later.
Final note: I regret nothing!

Sorry for you loss mate

i have a few powerfull PC i can help you render if you need help
The GPU was in warranty. The only irreplaceable loss would have been my mother. Thankfully she is okay. Appreciated, and I'll keep the rendering offer in mind. Who knows.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dont worry the lynching comes later.............................................when you least expect it.
Security? This man needs to be frisked. Thoroughly... A few times. K-thx. If he is not a man, frisk him twice over.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Man, I really wanna go the Dom route but absolutely not a big fan of the hair to put it kindly. Meanwhile, the Harem route's design is too generic for me. Guess it's the the Relationship path...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Man, I really wanna go the Dom route but absolutely not a big fan of the hair to put it kindly. Meanwhile, the Harem route's design is too generic for me. Guess it's the the Relationship path...
I get it. However, there are a lot of characters. I mean other girls besides Alison. Unless she is your focus :D In which case... Love is a good choice.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes